The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost Spoiler!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost Spoiler!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

10/25 - Next week, a major character (as in a series regular) whose name is not Sawyer will join Boone, Shannon, Ana Lucia and Libby in the big island in the sky. And you're not going to believe who it is. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

So who might that be?

Eko? Sayid? Charlie?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lost Spoiler! mrc 10-26-06 1
   RE: Lost Spoiler! Corvis 10-26-06 2
 RE: Lost Spoiler! emydi 10-26-06 3
 RE: Lost Spoiler! Pretty_Kitty 10-26-06 4
 Process of elimination Chez 10-26-06 5
   RE: Process of elimination idiotcowboy 10-26-06 6
 RE: Lost Spoiler! J Slice 10-26-06 7
   RE: Lost Spoiler! tvgeek401 10-26-06 9
       RE: Lost Spoiler! shakes the clown 10-27-06 13
   RE: Lost Spoiler! weltek 10-27-06 14
 Hm... Das Mole 10-26-06 8
 RE: Lost Spoiler! Tiger Lily 10-27-06 10
   RE: Lost Spoiler! emydi 10-27-06 11
       RE: Lost Spoiler! udg 10-27-06 12
           RE: Lost Spoiler! Corvis 11-01-06 21
               RE: Lost Spoiler! udg 11-01-06 22
       RE: Lost Spoiler! Das Mole 10-27-06 15
 November 1 spoiler Chez 11-01-06 16
   Uh-oh - another November 1 spoiler Chez 11-01-06 17
       RE: Uh-oh - another November 1 spoi... weltek 11-01-06 18
           RE: Uh-oh - another November 1 spoi... AugustGirl 11-01-06 19
               RE: Uh-oh - another November 1 spoi... dragonflies 11-01-06 20
 RE: Lost Spoiler! PepeLePew13 11-02-06 23
   RE: Lost Spoiler! AugustGirl 11-20-06 27
 New Spoiler - Another Death? Bebo 11-17-06 24
   RE: New Spoiler - Another Death? trigirl 11-19-06 25
   RE: New Spoiler - Another Death? Ice 9 11-19-06 26
   RE: New Spoiler - Another Death? AugustGirl 11-20-06 28
   RE: New Spoiler - Another Death? geg6 11-20-06 30
   RE: New Spoiler - Another Death? Das Mole 11-21-06 31
 Daybreak spot J I M B O 11-20-06 29
 RE: Lost Spoiler! piggy 11-25-06 32
   WARNING - piggy Bebo 11-26-06 33
 Sayid sighting Chez 12-13-06 34
 Canadian Preview michel 12-14-06 35
   RE: Canadian Preview batts 01-04-07 36
       RE: Canadian Preview michel 01-05-07 37
 Another Death? trigirl 03-02-07 38
   RE: Another Death? Ice 9 03-02-07 39
 Locke's Paralysis Chez 03-20-07 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Have you met Elaine0?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-26-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
I can't believe I did that! Argh! Anyway, it's fixed now.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Kate, Jack, Charlie, Ben, Julia

any of the above will do nicely ....too bad only C is a poss

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
oh thank god not my Sawyer!!! I wouldnt watch anymore. He has to stick around and give us some little baby Sawyers.

It looked like in the previews someone got their throat cut maybe Locke or Ecko. I could have imagined it though.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Process of elimination"
I guess it can't be Kate, Jack or Locke, as they are all mentioned in spoilers for the following week.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Process of elimination"
I dont think you assume that. The next episode could end with a Jack or Kate death witnessed by the Locke rescue team, perhaps on the video screen Locke and Co. are looking at. Then an explaination of how all that happened the following week in the Kate flashback. Personally, I'm betting they witness Jack's "murder", although I am also betting its not real and just a means of keeping Locke and Co. from looking for him or the others anymore.

-ICB

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
I'd be very VERY surprised if it was anyone other than Eko.

Kate's got an ep coming up, and Locke's story-arc is nowhere near complete.

Just don't tell me what I can't do.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
I'm with Slicey on this one.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!
But I'm just a copycat, anyways.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
also with Slice on this one.

I seem to remember reading last year that Ecko was not going to be long for this show, that he would die before the end of last season. Obviously that part was wrong, but I definitley remember reading that he would be killed off at some point.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Agreed

-A Spooky Seana Sig

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Hm..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-06 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

"You're not going to believe who it is."

My guess is that they made this statement to make it sound like it'll be a big character, thus making us expect that. But it's probably a smaller, minor character so that we really won't expect it. A bit of reverse reverse psychology, if you will.

Haha it'll probably be Rose or something Or that new guy that was playing golf...I don't like this "trying to introduce new Losties" thing. No, just stick with the way it is now, please.

Just kidding.

-------------

But seriously...I'm gonna try to break this down and we'll see how good my logic is.

It won't be Sawyer, as mentioned originally.
It won't be Kate, she has an episode coming up.
Probably won't be Locke, his story isn't finished yet.
Probably won't be Desmond, we still know nothing about him (then again we knew nothing about Libby, either. I still say he's safe for now).
Probably won't be Hurley, he's too likeable and good for ratings.
Probably won't be Jack, since he's the "leader". Although...his story-arc is finished (presumably), so I'm not sure. I can't see him dying though. Well...we'll come back to him.

Maybe Sun/Jin/Sayid, one of them? Since Sun shot one of the Others...but, I don't think the Others are out for revenge (except that Danny guy). So I think it's safe to say all three of them are safe as well.

That leaves us with Charlie, Claire, Ben, Juliet, and Eko.

Probably not going to be Juliet, she seems to be too pivotal to the Others' story.
Probably not going to be Claire, she's too unimportant anyway to matter if she dies.

That leaves Charlie, Ben, and Eko.

They'll keep Charlie just b/c they don't have a reason to get rid of him.

Ben or Eko...and possibly Jack.

(1) Eko's already half-dead from the polar bear. He could just die from all the damage to his body.
(2) I believe Ben is the 40-year-old man with a tumor. He could die in surgery. That is, if that's him, and if he gets operated on.
(3) Jack could be killed just as a shocker. I'm not sure how he would die, I don't think they have anything against him and their observation of him isn't complete. So now that I think about it again, I'm gonna say it isn't Jack.

It's between Ben and Eko, but going on the statement "You won't believe who it is", I'm gonna go with BEN on this one. Eko seems too obvious, and it would be a huge shocker if the Others' leader died.

das.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
I believe the episode next week is Eko-centric. So my guess is they will wrap up his storyline and then kill him off, like they did with Shannon and Ana Lucia.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
grrrrrr...if it is him another great character wasted (I refer to Ana Lucia not Libby...although she had some potential too)

? --are they just going to kill off all the tailies? and what ever happened to the one tailee that the Others captured last season when the tailees were making the trek to the beach? Have we seen her at the Others' complex?

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
I thought this last episode was supposed to make us think that perhaps she was gotten by a polar bear.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

11-01-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Was there some shot of her body in the polar bear's cave that I missed???

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
No, it was just something that I inferred. Not necessarily what the directer was trying to imply, though.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

10-27-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Cindy! I remember her. I wish she'd been like...an actual character on the show, she seemed interesting.

das.

11-01-06, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "November 1 spoiler"
Ausiello today gives a further hint as to who dies.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx

"Question: Consider me an Aushole. Now please give me a hint as to who bites the dust on Lost tonight. Not an asterisk hint either; they drive me crazy.— Eva
Ausiello: This person is not an Other. Or female. "

Incidentally, he also gives us this:

"Question: Did Sun kill Jae on Lost?— Troy
Ausiello: No. In their latest Lost podcast, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse confirmed that Sun's boy-on-the-side did in fact commit suicide. (Pay up, Dan Manu.) Damon and Carlton also teased that widower Pickett "might" seek some vengeance on Sun for killing Trixie, er, Colleen, and that Episode 10 is a Hurley flashback."

11-01-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
17. "Uh-oh - another November 1 spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

I just read this in the on-line version of US Today.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-10-31-santoro-lost_x.htm

The article was really about the new Lostie Rodrigo Santoro, but has this very interesting paragraph:

"Santoro and Sanchez made their debut two weeks ago as never-before-seen crash survivors. They have a bit more to do tonight on a treacherous trek through the jungle that will leave someone dead."

Now this does not sound at all like Eko is the one who will die. Sounds like it is one of the men on the trek. Charlie? Sayid? Locke?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Uh-oh - another November 1 spoiler"
Interesting statement...as you are right, it does make one think a trekker dies. I wonder how accurate the article is, though.

As much as I think Eko is our dead guy, I find myself putting Charlie as a close second. His story line is essentially over and I can see him going with Locke on the trek. *crosses fingers it's Charlie*

-A Spooky Seana Sig

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Uh-oh - another November 1 spoiler"
Ooooo! Please, please, PLEASE let it be Charlie.

Die, Charlie. DIE!!!!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Uh-oh - another November 1 spoiler"
I would be ok with Charlie. Although it does seem Eko's story has long been over as well.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Well... if this doesn't scare the other cast members into forsaking alcohol or fighting with cops for the rest of their lives, then I don't know what will.

First, Cynthia Watros and Michelle Rodriguez get nailed for drunken driving (add in a cop confrontation for Rodriguez) then they both get their characters, Libby and Ana Lucia respectively, killed off.

Then Adewale A-A takes a belligerent stand with a cop ... and now he's killed off.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

11-20-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Then Adewale A-A takes a belligerent stand with a cop ... and now he's killed off.

The producers said in their last podcast that Eko's demise was agreed upon when AAA signed up for the role. He (AAA) did not want more than a one year committment. The producers asked if he would stick around for season 3 because they didn't want to kill off Libby, Ana-Lucia, and Mr. Eko at the same time.

His problems with the law had nothing to do with Mr. Eko's death. That's what Lindeloff and Cruse said.

Do we believe them?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "New Spoiler - Another Death?"
There are reports going around that another main character is going to bite the dust. Here's the link...

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=2540f9a1-dfd6-4c1e-b7a9-ee5178514351

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: New Spoiler - Another Death?"
Noooooooo

I know that I am in the minority, but I lOVE this character.

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: New Spoiler - Another Death?"
I think this is unlikely...at least in the short term. I do think they plan on offing him, but it would surprise me if it happened before next season.

Kristin talks about the spoiler of Juliet shooting someone. It appears that this happens in episode 7 (which is supposed to be a Juliet flashback episode). Episode 9 is supposed to be a Jack flashback episode, where the origin of his tattoos is the focus.

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

It just doesn't make sense story-wise to kill him off right now (as much as some folks might want it ).

11-20-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
28. "RE: New Spoiler - Another Death?"
ACK! *puts head between legs* *breathes deeply*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Say it isn't so!

*cries*

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New Spoiler - Another Death?"
As long as it's not Sawyer.

Democrats make better lovers. Whoever heard of a good piece of elephant?
Jack? Meh. He's a whiner, IMHO.

11-21-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
31. "RE: New Spoiler - Another Death?"
I highly doubt that she'll shoot Jack.

JMO, but Kristin is a complete moron and needs to find a new job.

However, if Juliet does shoot somebody...I really do hope it's Charlie. Right in the face, too.

das.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Daybreak spot"

Anyone else see the Lost clip during Daybreak??

Only thing of significance it showed was Desmond tackling Charlie (hope he hits hit head on a rock), and growling something at him.

Best I could make out was Desmond saying "You don't want to know what happened to me when I turned that key."

Anyone back that up? Any guesses to what *did* happen to him? Did he just see something? The future maybe?? A rather GRIM future for the Losties????

piggy 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail piggy Click to send private message to piggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Lost Spoiler!"
Maybe that little fag that has been hangin with that Lilly chick. That girl needs a real man, not some limey ##### lovin #####.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "WARNING - piggy "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we do allow bashing of the shows and their participants on this forum, we expect our posters to be able to do so without inciting hate or taking a show forum thread off-topic to spout incendiary comments. Calling someone a "fag" or "gay" as an insult is not tolerated here. Our guidelines remind each poster that it is his/her responsibility to help prevent forest fires.

12-13-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
34. "Sayid sighting"
Not sure how much of a spoiler this is, but .... a friend of mine just got back from a vacation in Hawaii where last week he saw Naveen Andrews in the middle of Honolulu signing autographs and talking to people. When my friend spoke to him, Naveen said they were currently taping an episode involving a Sayid flashback. Oh goodie - the more episodes focusing on that luscious hunk the better.

Oh, and lucky me, my friend got Naveen to sign a picture for me, and he signed it "With love". Woo, Woo!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Canadian Preview"
Last night, CTV the station that presents LOST in Canada had a preview: We saw Jack in an outside cage and many people were around. One of them was Cindy from the Tailies and Jack asked her what they were doing. Her answer was "We are here to watch."

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-07, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Canadian Preview"
great info!

I saw very little of 'Cindy', but to my recollection, she was the one who disappeared while the tailies climbed that cliff, right?
I think she was a flight attendant on the plane wasn't she?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Canadian Preview"
That's the one.

We had 2 more previews: In the first, Kate and Sawyer are being shot at and Kate is calling Jack on the walkie-talkie to get them a boat.

In the second, the big guy is warning Jack that he knows Juliet told him to let Ben die but that if he does then Jack will also die.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Another Death?"
Possible spoiler in hidden text from Spoilerfix. Don't read if you don't want to know.

03/01 - Life & Style magazine is reporting that Dominic Monaghan has been told he won't be back for next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

02/28 - Producers have chosen to keep secret when Charlie's next flashback will air, which probably has something to do with Desmond's premonition in the Feb. 14 episode that Charlie is destined to die. (Characters' deaths traditionally have occurred at the conclusion of their flashback shows.) "I have to be careful to not tell you too much," says Monaghan, hinting only that "the Charlie stories are going to be coming toward a bottleneck. The Hurley, Sayid, Claire and Locke stories are all pushing together into a Charlie journey." And if Charlie does in fact die? "That's fine," he says with a shrug. "This job is going to end for everyone. I've achieved everything that I wanted to do. It's been a fantastic opportunity for me, and it's done exactly what I wanted it to do: distance me from playing a hobbit (in TheLord of the Rings) and have people in America know I can act." Source: USA Today

Not sure how I feel about this.

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Another Death?"
This doesn't surprise me. However, it would probably happen in a flashback episode. We've had 5 deaths of characters who could arguably be called regulars--Boone, Shannon, Ana Lucia, Libby, and Eko--and 3 of those came during their flashback episodes (Shannon, Ana Lucia, and Eko). So, unless this death is really a bigger part of someone else's story arc, I think it won't happen until this character has a flashback episode this season. That, it seems, won't happen for at least 8 episodes (if Spoilerfix is right--and they usually are about which character is the focus of a given episode). I suppose it's possible that it might happen during Desmond's next flashback episode (episode 17), though.

It would make sense to have this death (if that's what happens to this character) occur in the last 4 episodes of the season.

03-20-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
40. "Locke's Paralysis"
So tomorrow we will finally learn how Locke became paaralyzed. I haven't seen any spoilers telling how this will happen, but I have always suspected his father is somehow responsible. When I saw that Kevin Tighe is guest starring in the episode this suspicion came back to me again. Can't wait!

Separately - wouldn't it be cool if the dad is actually the leader of the Others

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •