The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-21-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
I am terrified of reading most Lost spoilers, but I love looking up guest stars on future shows and speculating on them. Since others don't like any spoilers, even previews, I am adding this long intro to avoid ruining the show for anyone.

This should be enough filler, right?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS zombiebaby 09-21-06 1
 RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS TeamJoisey 09-22-06 2
 RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS trigirl 09-24-06 3
 RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS Elaine0 09-25-06 4
   RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS weltek 10-03-06 5
 Episode 3.13 trigirl 03-07-07 6
 A pretty major spoiler in this arti... strid333 03-08-07 7
   RE: A pretty major spoiler in this ... weltek 03-08-07 8
       RE: A pretty major spoiler in this ... AugustGirl 03-09-07 9
   GAH! udg 03-11-07 10
       RE: GAH! sharnina 03-13-07 11
           RE: GAH! Ice 9 03-13-07 12
               RE: GAH! sharnina 03-13-07 13
 Dr. Marvin Candle trigirl 04-27-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
So ummm, who are they?

A PhoenixMons Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
LOL!

Excellent spoiler.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-24-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
That really is invisible text!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
I am so sorry. I posted the teaser to make sure nothing important would show up in the preview, but then got distracted and forgot I put the message up at all. The mind is rapidly slipping.

Anyway episode 1 has Christian and Sarah, so we might get to finally find out who Sarah was seeing when she left Jack. I still have the creepy feeling it will be Christian. Also Ethan, Goodwin and Tom/Mr. Friendly will be in the episode. I'm guessing this will be a Tom flashback.

Episode 2 has Boone back.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lost Guest Appearance SPOILERS"
I just got goosebumps. I think your info just made my mind race with a million possibilities and thus, made me all the more excited for tomorrow!

-A Spooky Seana Sig

03-07-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 3.13"
Supposed to be a Locke flashback episode but has Nestor Carbonell listed in the credits as a guest star. He was the guy from Juliet's flashback of Mittelos Bioscience. Could this mean a Locke - Juliet connection?

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "A pretty major spoiler in this article"
I will just post the link saying that it is talking about some connections to people on the island.

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/TV_Guide/TVNews/Articles/060308_lost_GD

Three is the perfect number.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A pretty major spoiler in this article"
If this is true, it confirms what many of us were thinking on the Christian episode where he showed up at that woman's door 9with Kate in the car) in the rain.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A pretty major spoiler in this article"
If this is true, it confirms what many of us were thinking on the Christian episode where he showed up at that woman's door 9with Kate in the car) in the rain.

Kate? Don't you mean AnaLucia? Or did I completely and totally miss an episode where Christian met Kate in Australia?

Or is Weltek trying to confuse me?

It's not nice to confuse Augie.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "GAH!"
Note to whomever wrote that article: use of the word "whom" only makes you look smart when you use it correctly!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: GAH!"
I hear you, udg. It's frustrating to read stuff like this.

"And Sayid (Naveen Andrews) gets top billing in this week's episode, "Enter 77," which finds he (should be "him") and Locke investigating a mysterious building."

Did I miss something? When did we find out that Jack and Claire are related?

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. Must See TV

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: GAH!"
Jack & Claire's relationship will be addressed this week through Claire's flashback, so the article is a little bit ahead of itself. The idea that they are related, however, first came up last season in the Ana Lucia flashback episode "Two for the Road", where she went to Australia with Christian Shepherd. There was a scene where Christian, after drinking heavily, goes to a house in Sydney, bangs on the door and demands to see "his daughter". That was when speculation started that Christian was Claire's father, making Claire and Jack siblings.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: GAH!"
Thanks, Ice. I didn't watch regularly last year so I think I missed that episode. I will probably need to go back and look at a few of those episodes.

And I must admit that I'm not all that great in picking up on some of the subtleties that others see.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. Must See TV

04-27-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
14. "Dr. Marvin Candle"
François Chau, who plays Dr. Marvin Candle, revealed in interview: "Yes, Marvin Candle is on the island . Without giving too much away, I can only say that I have yet to have the chance to work with some of the other characters."

From SpoilerFix.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •