The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1-877-HANSORG"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-05-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1-877-HANSORG"
Five menu choices:

1. General Information
2. Alvar Hanso
3. Dr. Thomas Verner Mittlewerk
4. Hugh McIntyre
5. Peter Thompson

General Information:
Give you the street address of the Hanso Foundation in Copenhagen. 544 Veklieg (?), BK 1604

Alvar Hanso:
You get his voice mail. Then the sound of a woman's voice on speakerphone saying "Where is Alvar Hanso? What have you done with him? Who is in charge?"

Dr. Thomas:
Senior VP, COO, Chief Technologist
Away for 3 weeks. Involved with P (?) Heavy Industries and Widomore Corporation.
Use the codes for the operations maunal to access the confidential line.
Thomas has a German accent.

I googled and found out that it could be PAIK Heavy Inustries. Sun's dad?

Hugh McIntyre:
Communications Director. Away for 2 weeks. Involved with Korean Offshore Project and Joop the orangatang. Refers caller to Legal department regarding Korean project.
Hugh has a non-descript North American accent(Canadian or TV anchor).

Then caller hears two voice messages:
One from Thomas saying he read the report and it is good and that they should rename the blah blah facility and something about public perception.
Second from Darla with a scottish accent regarding the project in Sri Lanka.

Peter Thompson:
Message left by Irene that says he is the Chief Counsel and to leave messages about the Korean Offshore Project. Then Peter grabs the phone from Irene and says that threats against Paik Heavy and Widmore will be litigated. Peter is angry and has a definite American accent.

Other:
Hold muzac: I think it sounds like German radio and they play a song by Geronimo Jackson.
Product placement advertising by Sprite and Monster.com, both in english.
All messages end with "Namaste", including Peter's sarcastic \angry message.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1-877-HANSORG weltek 05-05-06 1
 Option 1 Immunegirl 05-05-06 2
 RE: 1-877-HANSORG pinksparkleguitar 05-08-06 3
 RE: 1-877-HANSORG brvnkrz 05-08-06 4
 RE: 1-877-HANSORG pinksparkleguitar 05-09-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1-877-HANSORG"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

I was trying to remember the significance of Widmore & found this good lost site:
http://tviv.org/Category:Lost
It lists the times Widmore has been seen:
Widmore Construction

Widmore Construction sign.The Widmore Corporation first appeared in Charlie's flashback in Fire + Water. Across the River Thames from the commercial shoot is the Battersea Power Station. On the power station's exterior was a sign for "Widmore Construction." On the February 6th, 2006 Lost podcast, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse said the sign was supposed to be more obvious to the viewers, but it turned out to be much smaller than they anticipated in the final cut.

The Battersea Power Station, completed in 1939, is a coal-fired power station built on the south bank of the River Thames in London, England. The power station was declared a heritage site in 1980 and generation of electrical power ended in 1983.

Widmore Labs

Widmore Labs pregnancy test.
Widmore Labs sponsorship on Henry Gale's balloon.The Widmore Corporation's subsidiary, Widmore Labs, has appeared in two episodes. In The Whole Truth, Sun asked Sawyer if he had a home pregnancy test among his stash from the Oceanic wreckage. The home pregnancy test he gave her says it is manufactured by Widmore Labs.

In Lockdown, Ana-Lucia, Sayid, and Charlie discovered Henry Gale's balloon at the location he gave on his map. The balloon's capsule bears what appears to be corporate sponsorship, including Widmore Labs.

Geronimo Jackson was an album Charlie found in the hatch.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-05-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Option 1"
Just tried calling as well to try out menu option #1 (I spent some time in Copenhagen last fall and thought perhaps I could make out the street address and/or figure out what was really at the address.

When I got through there was a message about "If you know the extension of your party, please press it now." It might be interesting to try the numbers as well as 108 here.

I pressed option 1 for general info and got the same hold muzac...couldn't distinguish the music language (I think it was not Danish). I then got the same info about the street address for Hanso, but background noise began to obscure the woman speaking at the end of the address when she said "Copenhagen". The background noise continued and obscured what she was saying (I couldn't hear very well so it may have been possible to make words out) and then later I heard her say "if you really want info on Hanso, type in breaking strain as the password on the website" in a panicked voice, and the noise continued until the line went dead.

It is never a good idea to annoy a biochemist or an immunologist. Thanks Bob!!

blog

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-08-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1-877-HANSORG"
Dang, I love this show, but am not nearly as observant as every one else! When was this commercial for this organization? Was it on some random TV in a scene?

Anyway, I've checked out the website, and it's pretty intense. THese producers have linked in so much . . it's like the first ever multi-media extravaganza of a show.

I love it!!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1-877-HANSORG"
Has this site been posted before? http://thehansofoundation.org/

If so, oh well, it doesn't hurt to see it again. If not, there is a section when you click "newsletter (sign up)" and you need a password. The password is breakingstrain.

It's an interesting site.

One nation under George, divided.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1-877-HANSORG"
Okay, disregard last post, I found the commercial. So I've played around on the website. If you send Joops the message Dharma he yells at you and the screen goes to a completely different picture and kind of gets stuck there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •