The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
We finally have a new episode! Let's talk about it here until the Westies have a chance to see it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Canadian spoiler michel 05-03-06 1
   RE: Canadian spoiler 1derfool 05-03-06 2
       RE: Canadian spoiler Reddhawk 05-03-06 5
           Drunk Driving Speculation FFantasyFX 05-04-06 12
               Not DUI-Related Bebo 05-04-06 25
                   RE: Not DUI-Related blacknwhitedog 05-04-06 30
   Gah!!!! zombiebaby 05-03-06 3
       RE: Gah!!!! Fishercat 05-03-06 4
           RE: Gah!!!! blacknwhitedog 05-03-06 6
               RE: Gah!!!! Fishercat 05-03-06 8
                   RE: Gah!!!! FFantasyFX 05-04-06 11
   RE: Canadian spoiler jen71 05-03-06 7
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... Fishercat 05-03-06 9
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... sica077 05-04-06 31
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... FFantasyFX 05-04-06 10
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... Ahtumbreez 05-04-06 13
 Is Libby dead? FesterFan1 05-04-06 14
   RE: Is Libby dead? Chez 05-04-06 16
       RE: Is Libby dead? beau_30 05-04-06 21
   RE: Is Libby dead? skeetergirl87 05-04-06 22
       RE: Is Libby dead? tvgeek401 05-04-06 29
 So, is Christian Shephard Claire's ... Tiger Lily 05-04-06 15
   RE: So, is Christian Shephard Clair... VA Slim 05-04-06 18
       RE: So, is Christian Shephard Clair... Tiger Lily 05-04-06 20
   I think so. weltek 05-04-06 23
 sawyer's manuscript... Cathy the Canadian 05-04-06 17
   RE: sawyer's manuscript... Tiger Lily 05-04-06 19
 HOLY CARP!!!!!! SenecaTurtle 05-04-06 24
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... HobbsofMI 05-04-06 26
 Haha Das Mole 05-04-06 27
 Some Thoughts Immunegirl 05-04-06 28
 Thoughts trigirl 05-05-06 32
   Tom Immunegirl 05-05-06 33
       RE: Tom AugustGirl 05-05-06 35
       RE: Tom Elaine0 05-06-06 36
   RE: Thoughts trigirl 05-05-06 34
 Holy Carp! CattyChat 05-09-06 37
   Good points michel 05-09-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Canadian spoiler"
Canadian spoiler. We get it at 7:00PM
Episode summary :

-Henry attacks Ana Lucia for killing two good people. John saves her.

-Flashback: Ana Lucia quit police after her mother tells her she knows about the execution. She works airport security, meets Jack’s father. He flirts by saying faith brought them together. He then hires her as body guard for dangerous work in Australia.
-Henry tells John he is one of the good ones and his mission was to get John. The one in charge is a great man but he will kill Henry for failing. Jack enters with Micheal.
-Ana asks for gun to Sawyer, he refuses.
-Flashback: Jack’s father gets Ana, it's “time for your mission.” They go to a house and he argues with a woman about seeing his daughter?? ( may not have heard right) Ana drags him away. Who was that woman?
-Sawyer’s wandering in jungle, followed by Ana. She fights him, he pins her, she kisses him and they undress as Sawyer’s gun is left on the ground.
-Falshback: “Tom”, Jack’s father’s pseudonym tells Ana he came to Austrlia because he couldn’t apologize to his son. He can’t go back and leaves her there to go drink (could be where he met Sawyer??)
-Hurley and Libby go on a picnic. He forgets blanket, She’ll go back to get wine. He says he’d like to remember where he knows her from. She looked worried.
-Ana goes to hatch. Micheal wakes, he says he found “them”. The other’s camp are made of tents and they are worse off than the losties. He counted 22 but didn’t see Walt. Ana asks about other kids. Micheal didn’t see any kids but saw 2 guards and a hatch door. Micheal adds “we can take them, and get my boy back.”
-John and Jack agree(!) that it’s time to get the guns from Sawyer and go after them. They set off to "talk" with Sawyer.

-Sawyer tells Jack that Ana has his gun. She enters Henry's room and gives him a knife. Henry tells her about Goodwin to distract her as he unties himself. She pulls the gun. (Commercial)

-Flashback: Jack’s plea with airport clerk about his father as Ana listens. She calls her mother to tell she’s coming home on flight 815.

Final segment. WOW!

-Ana talks with Micheal saying she couldn’t kill him. Micheal answer “Let me do it.”
She gives him the gun. He says “I’m sorry”. She asks “for what?” He shoots her. Libby walks in and surprises Micheal who shoots her! Then he goes to Henry’s cell, opens the door, pulls up gun and …“LOST”

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canadian spoiler"
That final scene took me by surprise, I almost dropped my wine glass. It even spoiled my enjoyment of TAR, I kept thinking of all the things that could happen now.

My biggest regret is that Hurley will probably go into a depression, blaming it on the Numbers Curse again.

I wonder if the drunk driving offenses had anything to do with the story line?

Reddhawk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reddhawk Click to send private message to Reddhawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Canadian spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

Wow! That last scene really shocked me. I was suspicious of Michael, but I never expected anything like this. Has he become part of the others, or has he simply made a deal with them?

I wonder if Hurley will ever figure out the truth about Libby now?

I was also wondering if these particular characters were targeted because of the drunk driving offenses? Maybe the writers of Lost are playing with us; Perhaps its as the others would say - "they weren't good people".

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Drunk Driving Speculation"
I really wonder how much the drunk driving by the actresses had to do with Ana & Libby's deaths tonight. I'm not very aware of Lost's filming schedule, but from the gap in time it seems like this twist could have been plotted pretty close to the time of the incident.

In some ways their deaths seem almost too convenient (the other half of the island is pretty much snuffed out - only Bernard & Eko left), like the producers reunited the two sides of the island only to not know how to cogently proceed from there. Still, this episode was very well done and I'm excited to see where we go next.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Not DUI-Related"
Just read Michael Ausiello's blog on TV Guide Online, where he interviewed Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof about the episode. The plan all along was to kill off Michelle Rodriguez. When she signed on to the show, her agent said she was only interested in being on it for a year, so they told her they would kill off her character.

Here's a link to the interview:
http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=700001362

And here's a few relevant passages:

Ausiello: And then the DUI...

Carlton: Then she got this DUI and Damon and I looked at each other and we were like, "Oh, great. Everybody is going to think we're killing her off because she got a DUI." But there really wasn't anything we could do about that. I mean, the story was set. We had made plans. With Lost, we think it out well ahead of when we actually shoot it. We thought about altering our plan, but was in fact what was best for the show. The fact that she got a DUI would come and go and what would live on would be the show, and our plan was still the best plan for the character. Ironically, we actually thought about changing it the other way around once happened, but it really was the best story. We wanted to tell the best story.

Damon: And obviously that decision was further mitigated by the fact that Libby is shot at the same time as Ana Lucia. Basically then we said, "Oh, s--t. Both Michelle and Cynthia were busted the same night for DUI and we've got this story point coming up where they essentially both get shot at the same time, so it's going to look like this is the Lost producers attempt to say, 'Don't drive drunk!'" But as Carlton says, all it created in us was , "Maybe we shouldn't do the plan now, 'cause people are going to think this is a reaction to , as opposed to this existing prior to that event."

Carlton: As you'll see, everything that happens for the rest of the season all sort of falls from this event. And we're not doing ourselves or the fans of the show or the show itself any service by altering those plans because of Michelle's extracurricular activities.

Damon: Not to mention that we didn't even know if that option would be available to us. We were still functioning under the auspices of that meeting, which was Michelle saying, "I want to do a year and then move on."

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Not DUI-Related"
really sounds like Ana is dead but Libby is just shot

although I thought the actress that plays Libby got another show?

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Gah!!!!"
Wow. I was suprised at 2 deaths right there. Maybe not at who it was but certainly by whom and that close together!

Moral: Never try to have or actually have sex on this island.

Was that Claire's mother that Jack's father went to see?

Anyone catch the hanso commercial? 1-877-hansorg. I did not call yet.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gah!!!!"
Dead line for about 15-20 seconds, and then a busy signal.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gah!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

(oops sorry)

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

did Michael shoot himself in the arm?

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

05-03-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gah!!!!"
Looked like it to me. He'll blame Henry of course because he was shot.

05-04-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gah!!!!"
Yeah, and while it wasn't explicitly shown, the fact that Michael opened the door before shooting himself probably means that Henry escaped, which makes him the perfect scapegoat.

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jen71 Click to send private message to jen71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Canadian spoiler"
Did not see that coming!!! Great surprise ending for tonight's episode. Now I can't wait to see what happens next week, especially since the show had been moving slow for the last few episodes before this.

05-03-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 11:19 PM (EST)

This crap is crazy

http://thehansofoundation.org/index.html?detectflash=false

To sign up for the newsletter, click the link. When the first question is asked, type in "yes" (you will have to click to the right of the text box because weird white stuff blocks it). The password is "breaking strain".

From there, you can go to "Joop's Corner", and bring him a message. I put in "dharma", and the monkey made a loud sound. I then connected some circles on the next screen, and saw a weird letter. I'll let you guys see it for youself.

I'm curious about what other messages to Joop will do...I think any message works. I typed in "105", same thing. In that letter, try clicking the signature at the bottom for a second letter, then click it agian

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
I went to the website, and man that "crap is crazy" as you so well stated.

I read and reread the letters...I found the last letter's red words reading: "The Hanso Foundation, setting world speed records for subverting (i.e. undermining, sabotaging, weakening, etc) authority," to be really interesting. But there are soooo many things to think about in regard to just the letters (let alone all of the other stuff on that website)...I am almost giving up already!

I also finally got through when we called that Hanso number. That was weird, too. I couldn't understand half of the garbled mess of noise on any of the extensions available. Argh!!!

05-04-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

Fantastic episode. I enjoyed the interplay between Ana and Jack's father, called the Sawyer - Ana Lucia romp in the woods ahead of time (I like it when I'm psychic, especially about something unexpected), and while I suspected that something was up with Michael, I never ever expected him to kill Ana Lucia & Libby. Now, the question I have is whether he's been brainwashed, or he committed this ploy entirely on his own initiative to convince Jack, et. al. that the Others are a real and immediate threat that need to be eradicated ASAP.

For the first time in a long time, I'm on pins and needles for next week's episode.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
Ok, I didn't actually see the epi tonight. So, do you actually KNOW that AL and Libby are actually dead or did they leave it like the time that John had supposedly been shot and killed.

I seem to have read somewhere that Libby's storyline isn't finished and I can't imagine that AL's is either.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Is Libby dead?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

The US preview for next week only shows Ana Lucia's body being prepared for something and the exact quote is "she's dead" not "they're dead". There's also a quick shot of Hurley kneeling beside what is probably Libby, but the brief glimpse looked more pensive than mournful.

I don't think Libby is dead...yet. I don't think she'll last the season, but someone has to ID Michael as the shooter. I think she will just before she dies a Boone-like death where she goes in and out of consciousness for an episode or two.

Fester

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is Libby dead?"
The preview also makes it looks as if Eko suffers a major fall off a cliff. I can't believe they would kill him off. I think next week is supposed to be Eko-centric.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Is Libby dead?"
It is.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Is Libby dead?"
Yes, but Michael can't risk that, so wouldn't he have made sure she was dead? He obviously is trying to frame Henry, so Libby being alive could blow it for him.

Also, Henry said that HE was going to kill Henry for failing, so why would Henry want to escape and return - unless he's taking his chances on surviving alone. Or, unless that story to Locke was BS, which is also likely.

I don't like losing Ana and Libby both. Ana, yes, it was time for her to go, but I think there was still some potential story lines with Libby. And she's the only major/minor character that hasn't had a flashback yet, so I think she's still alive.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-04-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Is Libby dead?"
I don't like losing Ana and Libby both. Ana, yes, it was time for her to go, but I think there was still some potential story lines with Libby. And she's the only major/minor character that hasn't had a flashback yet, so I think she's still alive.

I agree with you completely. Libby's story is still a mystery and the audience is intrigued. It'd be a real loss if she did die, but the acwww.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18835,00.html|pilot] for CBS, so maybe the producers figured it'd be a good way to possibly kill her off in the case that she does leave the show.

I'd be disappointed to see Libby gone, but Ana can stay dead. I didn't like her at all. Actually...I wouldn't mind Libby dying, too. I want to see Michael's victory. He's one of the few Losties I'm not sick of by now. Even Hurley is getting annoying.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "So, is Christian Shephard Claire's father?"
There are a few things we already know that may or may not point to this being the case:

1. In Claire's episode from season 1, her boyfriend makes some comment about her having "daddy abandonment issues" or something along those lines.

2. In the same episode, in the conversation with her friend at the psychic's house, they talk about Claire's mother disowning her if she tells her about the baby. Never mentions her father.

Both of those things would point to the probability of Claire having an absentee father, who she either rarely sees, or has never met. (Maybe because he's been living in America her whole life with his wife and son?)

3. The woman with whom Christian argued about seeing his daughter in tonight's episode looks an awful lot like she could be related to Claire.

4. Claire is the only major character we know so far who is Australian.

5. There's no such thing as a coincidence on "Lost".

6. Because this is "Lost" we are talking about, the conclusion that Claire is, in fact, the daughter we learned about tonight seems waaay too obvious. It could very well be that the writers are screwing with us, and Christian's daughter is someone else entirely.

I'm up in the air right now. I do think it would be very cool if Jack and Claire found out somehow that they are indeed brother and sister.

Jack's father is turning out to be a really interesting character, especially since the only way we can learn about his trip to Australia and mysterious death is through other castaways' flashbacks. And since we haven't found out his whole story yet, it seems very likely that he will be seen meeting even more of our Losties in future epsiodes.

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: So, is Christian Shephard Claire's father?"
As Jack's dad was getting out of the car to enter the bar, the door bumped into a passerby. We never see his face but the voice was definitely Sawyer's.

05-04-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: So, is Christian Shephard Claire's father?"
The hair was Sawyer's too. It was unmistakably him. I just assumed that the bar was the one where he met Sawyer, and that this flashback took place immediately prior the one in which the two men meet. I'll have to re-watch that episode to see if Christian is wearing the same clothes in both scenes or not.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I think so."
I absolutely think Jack & Claire brother & sister. Wicked!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "sawyer's manuscript..."
...I believe the title of it was "Evil Twin".

Just throwing it out there, since we know how they like to play with us.

05-04-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
19. "RE: sawyer's manuscript..."
Sawyer was reading "Bad Twin", the manuscript that Hurley found in one of the suitcases a few episodes ago.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1401302769/102-7925018-2463304?v=glance&n=283155

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-04-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "HOLY CARP!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

Now that was a GREAT episode!!! Finally!!

I cannot believe Michael turned on them like that. We have to believe that Walt is in danger for Michael to do this. I think the Others sent Michael back to free Henry and to plant the idea that the Others could be taken, then Michael would lead the "lostaways" to Others who are waiting for them. Michael and Walt could then be reunited. The previews showed Michael with his arm in a sling so I think he definitely shot himself in the arm.
As soon as Sawyer and AL had sex I commented aloud "Well, one of them is now going to die!!" lol Just didn't think it would happen so soon and then Libby too!!! I don't believe Libby is dead just yet either, but AnnaLucia will be.

I guess AL doesn't have to worry about time off from the show to serve her 5 day sentence, huh.

Lost cast members need to remember two things.....never have sex on the show and don't get caught drunk driving.

ETA....I cannot believe the lengths this show is going to authenticate this storyline -- books, actual websites, phone numbers, etc. WOW!!!

*ST*

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread: 05-03-06"
*still sitting in stunned silence*

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-04-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Haha"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

I just love how they kill off the two actresses that got arrested for DUI...

Anyway, in regards to the episode...wow. I hate that feeling when you have no idea what's coming next until like 10 seconds before it happens. That happened to me in an episode of Celebrity Mole 2 one time...I was sure Tracey Gold was the Mole and then Ahmad entered her name and before her screen came up I was like "crap, she's not the Mole". And then the red screen. That's like the worst feeling in the world.

But yeah. Lots of things...I was so pissed off when Henry Gale didn't get killed. Damn.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Some Thoughts"
Compiled from me and some peeps at work:

1. I heard Jack's dad say "I want to see my daughter." I originally thought the woman in the house was Sarah, Jack's wife until she spoke. I then assumed that Jack's father had an affair with her that had resulted in a child (his daughter). Someone else here thought that the woman herself was his daughter (and thus Jack's sister). We all agreed that the woman was the woman in the picture with Desmond...this would be particularly ironic if she was Desmond's wife, making Jack Desmond's brother-in-law...Desmond called Jack "brother"

2. We really don't think/hope that Libby didn't die. We have yet to find out whether Libby really was a clinical psychologist, we have yet to find out why she was in the hospital, we have yet to find out her other potential connections to Hurley or why she was in Australia (was she stalking Hurley is our question.) Anyway, she was carrying blankets when Michael shot her and all of the bullets went into the blankets, which could allow her to stay alive at least for a little while...long enough for viewers to get some answers and also long enough to throw a wrench into a Michael's potential "Henry attacked me" plan. Spoiler info about Libby's presence in flashbacks may make some of this moot.

Overall, I thought it was a spectacular episode. The scene with Ana Lucia and Jack's father in the airport bar as well as the shooting scene were both fantastic. I can't wait for next week.

It is never a
good idea to annoy a biochemist or an immunologist. Thanks Bob!!

blog

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-05-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Thoughts"
Numbers:
We saw lots of different numbers this time. Clock when Ana Lucia wakes up in Sydney 3:51. Radio that Christian adjusts is tuned to 99.9 fm and clock is 2:49. Why different?

Names:
Christian chose Sarah for Ana Lucia which is odd since it is the name of his daughter-in-law. Maybe the Sarah-Jack storyline has a little bit more to it.

Tom - Was that the name of the guy that shot Ana Lucia and that she got all vigilante on?

Jack's Sister:
To tell you the truth, I didn't even think of Claire when I heard this, but it makes sense. I was thinking of a child.... I just assumed that the sister was young and could have been one of the abducted tailie children. If AL is dead, how will Jack find out the truth?

Hanso Commercial:
I can't believe that more has not been written about this. Maybe I'll start another thread.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tom"
I was thinking that Tom was either the father of Ana Lucia's baby (mentioned very briefly in her other episode) or her police officer partner, although I haven't rewatched that episode yet to check. I think that the guy she shot was named Jason.

Another question:
Henry said Ana had killed two of the others. One was Godwin-who was the second?

It is never a good idea to annoy a biochemist or an immunologist. Thanks Bob!!

blog

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Tom"
Another question:
Henry said Ana had killed two of the others. One was Godwin-who was the second?

I think Ana killed one of the others when they (the others) first attempted to kidnap the Tailies. This was the night Eko killed two guys. Ana killed someone then pulled the infamous list of names from the body.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Hi Iggy!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Tom"
Ana Lucia's boyfriend was Danny, her partner was Big Mike and she killed Jason. I don't know where she got Tom from. I guess we'll never know since it does seem that she's dead when Kate and Jack get back to the hatch.

After rewatching the show I started to think that maybe Michael didn't come back working with the Others. What he did could simply be something he thought of right then. His first priority, as we've heard over and over, is to get Walt back and he'll do anything to get the others, (Jack/Locke, not The Others) to help him. He kept saying the Others were animals who will do anything and having it look like Henry killed Ana Lucia will enrage them to attack. He was never close to Ana Lucia, especially after killing Shannon, and could have considered her expendable, but did seem bothered by killing her. But he was friends with Libby and seemed horrified when he shot her. Also when Ana told him they captured one of the Others, Michael seemed surprised. Either he was surprised that they had one or surprised he was still alive. So it could be he didn't know about Henry. Like most people I do feel Michael came back working with the Others, but we could be over thinking it.

Didn't the previews before this week say there will be a traitor? After this week, that sure seems like Michael, but earlier in the episode I was thinking it could be Locke. I think believing the Others feel he is good is attractive to Locke, because he wants to belong and feel wanted. He also doesn't want to leave the island. But once they find out who the traitor is, assuming they do, they'll have to get rid of them, right? I can't see the show without Locke.

Another idea is Michael came back with specific orders to kill Ana because she killed two of them. Libby didn't kill anyone, so Michael screwed up there and that could explain his reaction after shooting her. But then shouldn't Eko be careful? He also killed two of them. We do see him falling off a cliff next week, but I don't think he'll die from that.

I hope Libby lives long enough to have another flashback. Having Hurley remember her from the hospital after she's dead isn't going to tell us why she was there. We already have enough questions and definitely don't need any more that can never be answered. It was bad enough when Shannon was killed because I have always wanted to know why her father didn't leave her some money.

From the TV Guide list of characters for next week's episode it looks like we'll learn more about Claire and Eko. That could support the suburb woman being Claire's mother. Was that Lindsey? IMDB shows a Lindsey for this past episode, but doesn't have a picture. Someone suggested she was the mother of the other kids, but they were supposed to meet their mother in Los Angeles.

Henry probably doesn't have many more episodes to go and I will be sorry to seem him leave. If it was up to me, I'd keep him in the hatch forever and have everyone pay him regular visits. I love how he screws with their minds.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-05-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Jack and John:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I don't remember if it has. Jack is the diminutive of John. (never understood that, but is is). Came to me while watching these two inteact.

We've had all this imagery:
ying - yang
bad twins
light and dark
science and faith

However, the writers have said their initial intent was to cast Michael Keaton as Jack and kill him off. Is this all a red herring?

ETA:
I heart Lloyd Dobler!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Holy Carp!"
I finally watched the ep and I must say, that was about the best ep of this season, so many new links, but I do have a couple nit-picky things to point out.

First, now that we saw Ana met Jack's father and presumably Claire is Jack's half-sister -- Ana has been shot and killed, so how the heck is Jack going to find out about the connection? Also, I was wondering if Ana knew anything about Jack's father's death, but it looks like she left him at the bar where Sawyer runs into him and we still have that loose end to tie up. Does yet another person on the island run into Jack's father?

First bone to pick -- we could see it a mile away when Ana seduced Sawyer that it was for the gun, what was ridiculous was that it wasn't until the end of the episode that Sawyer reaches to the back of his pants to get his gun that it is only then that he realizes Ana took his gun? Hello!! That was stupid.

My second area of contention is that Jack, Locke, Kate weren't suspicious about Michael's story. I was from the start . . . I knew he was lying or at least without a clue because his facts didn't add up -- though I was shocked when he shot & killed Ana.

First of all, when Michael said they were primative, no shoes, mostly women -- while that could be, in part, true we already know they have disguises, a boat, fuel, medical supplies, baby furniture & toys, and who knows what else, so how primative can they be?

Secondly, and most importantly, is when Michael repeated they had ONLY 2 guns -- he said it more than once and said how they can take them to get Walt back. If Jack/Kate/Locke were thinking, they should know that is a red flag right there -- first, they had more than one gun when they abducted Walt (plus explosives -- homemade or not, still far from primative) AND when Jack, Sawyer & Locke went to "the line" all of their weapons were confiscated by the others -- along with Kate's when she was abducted and traded back -- so that's another 5 guns right there.

If these stupid castaways would talk to each other more and recall what's going on -- they already know there are more hatches -- the one the tailies found, the one they're in & the one that Claire remembered being held hostage in. Plus, Claire's flashbacks showed that the others have technology and non-primitive supplies. Then, of course, there's the stuff only Locke knows.

With all that said, I can't wait for the next ep to see the fate of Libby since the words "she's dead" and not "they're dead" were uttered. I think Libby is on her way out, but hopefully we'll get her flashbacks to find out why she was in the institution and what her connection to Hurley is -- i.e. does she have feelings for him or is there some other reason she has been flirting with him.

Also, I can't wait to see if "Henry" does take off or if he stays and pleads to Locke and whether or not Locke will believe it was Michael & not Henry -- or even if Henry will tell Locke Michael did it. I think Locke will be suspicious of the whole situation, if he stays true to his character thus far.

The question is, in my mind, is Michael brainwashed or was Michael just told to do certain things in order to get Walt back and Michael is in control of his own actions?

Lastly, they better not kill off Eko, because he is one of my favorite characters. The question is whether the others consider him good or bad? He was bad at one time, but he has repented and has been working on redemption ever since his brother was killed and he assumed his identity.

I just love this show.

A PhoenixMons Production

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Good points"
Those are good questions CC. Maybe the fact that Micheal acted when AL was alone in the hatch indicates he is still thinking for himself. He didn't do it when Locke was there but then again, it was his first and maybe best chance. We know he will blame Henry but we should see early if he intends to lead the Losties into a trap.
When you wrote: "If these stupid castaways would talk to each other more and recall what's going on..." I had a chuckle thinking they don't have as many reruns to watch as we do!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •