The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
Well the new TV guide came yesterday, and it has Sawyer and Kate on the cover. Inside is two pages of text regarding the end of season 2. It has lots of tidbits and such on the cast members. I hope I have left enough room here so the info is not seen on the main page, but you have to click to see it. Here goes

In the May 3 episode, SAWYER AND ANA LUCIA will sleep together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Sawyer will try to keep this info from Kate (yeah that will happen).

Eko will get seriously pissed off at Locke.

There are more deaths coming, perhaps two (think Henry, not Henry, Ana, Jack are mentioned).

Desmond will be back and LIBBY, yes LIBBY will appear in one of the flashbacks about DESMOND. I wonder how they are linked.

Locke will make a decison about the numbers (stop pushing the button?)

WE will find out why the plane crashed.

We will find out what the meaning/purpose of the hatch is.

We will find out what the "?" in the glow in the dark map is all about.

Jack becomes even more obsessed with the Others, finding them, stopping them???

Michael (harold P) said he could not believe what they were doing with his character after he read the scripts for the next few episodes, but we will find out what he went through out there.

Thats all I can remember so far.

Later,

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... weltek 05-03-06 1
 RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... Maroonclown 05-03-06 2
   RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... Snidget 05-03-06 3
 RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... AugustGirl 05-03-06 4
 RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... Chez 05-04-06 5
   RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... beau_30 05-04-06 6
       RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final e... geg6 05-04-06 7
 MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/17, ... annie828 05-04-06 8
   RE: MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/... weltek 05-04-06 9
   RE: MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/... skyisbluu 05-09-06 10
       RE: MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/... lovetowatch 05-16-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
This all gave me goosebumps! Thanks, Q (It's good to see you pop your head in ocasionally!)

I'm so happy Desmond will be back.

Sounds like Michael might become a traitor!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
Hey Q, thanks for the info.

Now, the quesiotn that needs answering - Is there a new episode on tonight? I can't keep up with the schedule.

arkie spring thing

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
DVR seems to think so as it records automatically only new shows.

TVGuide on-line seems to think so.

Also it is May Sweeps, they usually save up all the new episodes for May.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
I cannot wait for tonight! Thanks Q1

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 06:35 AM (EST)

Regarding Libby - I read that in a flashback Libby offers to lend Desmond "her boat". Maybe it was her boat he was sailing in. I think the final episode of the season is Desmond-centric.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
Its Mr.Eko flashback next week, and its two centric episodes, First one is Desmond and I think second is Micheal or vice-a-versa.

Wow, DUDE! This race is far out!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TV Guide Spoiler on the final episodes"
It might have been in Entertainment Weekly that I read that there will be a Michael episode that will reveal what happened to him during his search for Walt.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-04-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/17, 5/24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-06 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

Episode 2.21: ? (Eko-centric)
Airdate: May 10, 2006
05/03 - Lindelof Å» Cuse: the question-mark episode is about finding out what that question mark on that map means. That episode is a great opportunity for us to finally put Locke and Mr. Eko together, sort of a philosophical battle of faith and will that we've been hinting at all season long. back when Eko gave Locke that film that he brought across in that hollowed-out Bible, this is sort of the next step in their relationship. Just as a side note, the "?" episode was originally going to be the episode that Darren Aronofsky would direct prior to Rachel Weisz's pregnancy. We thought it would be a cool shout-out to him since he made the movie Pi, which was just the symbol for pi. It ended up being directed by a guy named Deran Sarafian. It was hard to find another Darren to direct the episode, but we managed. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

04/24 - Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch. Guest starring are Adetokumboh McCormack as Yemi, Peter Lavin as Caldwell, Oliver Muirhead as monsignor, Melissa Bickerton as Joyce, Felix Williamson as Dr. Ian McVay, Nick Jameson as Richard Malkin and Brooke Mikey Anderson as Charlotte Malkin. Source: ABC
• 04/18 - In a flashback at the airport, Charlotte delivers a message to Eko and Libby asks if if everything is all right. Source: Aloha Oe and call sheet at SurvivorSucksForum
• 04/01 - Turns out that supercool black-light reveal is a major plot point that carries on through the rest of the season. "Oh yeah, big time," Damon said. "I mean, it plays huge in the finale, and even in episodes 21 through 24. Twenty-one is an episode that is very much on the sort of fundamental axis of that map, and it's a Locke and Eko story, which is going to be awesome. Carlton and I wrote it. That episode is just called '?' because that is the symbol Locke remembers from the map." Source: Kristin on E!Online
• 03/23 - Claire (and possibly another Lostaway)-centric, featuring Charlotte a 16ish Australian who suffers a near death experience. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP

Episode 2.22: Three Minutes (Michael-centric)
Airdate: May 17, 2006
• 05/01 - Guest starring are Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, April Grace as Ms. Klugh and Michael Bowen as Pickett. Source: ABC

• 04/25 - A determined Michael convinces Jack and several castaways to help him rescue Walt from "The Others." Meanwhile, Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to discontinue building the church. Source: ABC
• 04/12 - Michael will be getting a flashback episode on May 17, during which we'll learn what, um, Others stuff he's been up to these last couple of months. Whatever it is he's been doing, I understand we'll meet a very different Michael than the one we left. Walt will also be back, and yes, he'll still be played by Malcolm David Kelley. I'm also hearing that episode contains a great scene between Jack and Sawyer. Even better than the poker stuff. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
• 03/30 - Guest star is 'Mrs Klugh', a smart, interesting, edgy, powerful businesswoman in her early 40's. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP

Episode 2.23: Live Together, Die Alone (2-hour season finale) (Desmond-centric)
Airdate: May 24, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.
• 04/28 - After discovering something odd just offshore, Jack and Sayid come up with a plan to confront "The Others" and hopefully get Walt back. Meanwhile, Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the "button" and the hatch. Source: ABC

• 04/19 - The two-hour finale is basically one big Desmond flashback. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
• 04/18 - Source: Aloha Oe and call sheet at SurvivorSucksForum
• 04/18 - The episode will feature Gregg, an athletic stockbroker type who loves his job and the company that employs him. Source: SpoilerFix.com
• 04/15 - The episode will feature two foreign computer technicans working in a remote drilling station. Source: SpoilerFix.com
• 04/11 - Guest stars for season finale: Cameron, British (Rupert Murdochish) 50, rich steel tycoon, ruthless, competitive, protective of his daughter; Penelope, late 20's, beautiful, strong, daughter of Cameron, wants a simple life, to fall in love and start a family. Though she has no interest in her family's money she eventually uses it to get what she wants. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP
• 04/05 - We'll see Vincent in the finale. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

***************2 deaths, and Libby not back next year......
# 05/03 - Lindelof ∧ Cuse: We'll see the resolution of the Michael-Walt story. We're going to answer the question of where Michael has been and resolve the story of him and Walt. The growth of Malcolm David Kelly (Walt) will be addressed in the 3rd season. We'll learn more about Dharma. Desmond will shed some more light on his experience on the island in the three years prior to when Locke came down into that hatch. There is more stuff between Sawyer/Kate/Jack, but the focus is not on the romance between those characters. There are bigger fish to fry. Ana-Lucia and Jack were not in a place where we felt it was believable for them to have a romance. Charlie and Claire have been on a break and there's definitely some advancement in their relationship as part of the finale. the perception might be that we dropped the idea of forming an army, what actually happened was that more significant things replaced the need to develop an army. But that concept is indeed coming back for the finale. You can expect to see more of Rousseau next year, but the story of the wrecked research vessel… it will be coming at some point but we can't guarantee it'll be in Season 3. We'll be introducing new characters in Season 3, so you'll be getting fresh flashbacks. You'll probably see fewer flashbacks of our original characters as we begin to move toward certain inevitabilities. You will learn more about some of the other survivors next year. Also, where the new characters come from in Season 3 is going be part of the fun and anticipation over the summer, and hopefully by the end of the finale you'll be getting some sense of who those characters might be. We are going to produce the next 22 hours of Lost in Season 3. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
# 04/25 - I've heard that a few actors will no longer be contracted as series regulars -- but that doesn't mean we won't see them again. Source: Kristin on E!Online
# 04/19 - Per the Hollywood Reporter, Cynthia Watros, aka Lost's Libby, has been tapped to join Tom Cavanagh on the CBS comedy pilot My Ex-Life, calling into question the fate of Hurley's little gal pal (although her Ex-Life role is said to be just a "guest-starring" one). Source: TV Guide Online
# 04/18 - It might look as though Kate and Jack are zooming toward coupledom, but there's a serious wrench by the end of the season! there will be two deaths. Source: Kristin on E!Online

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/17, 5/24"
Well, I'm guessing Penelope is in this picture with Desmond we were analyzing awhile back.

skyisbluu 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyisbluu Click to send private message to skyisbluu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/17, 5/24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Just noticed something in those absolutely wonderful episode spoilers - in the 2-hour finale, there is a character by the name of Penelope...
While visiting www.thehansofoundation.org, I signed up for the newsletter using the password "breaking strain" and was briefly in contact with another "user" named PENELOPE. Could it be that they are one and the same? Things are just getting curiouser and curiouser...

skyisbluu
"One morning, I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas, I'll never know."

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: MORE DETAILED SPOILERS 5/10, 5/17, 5/24"
Hi there--longtime lurker...
I've read that the Lost Experience stuff has no actual bearing on the show. We should not be seeing a cross-over from the online/telephone game to the TV version of Lost.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •