The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
We have a new episode tonight and let's keep the chat here until the westies have a chance to see it!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... 1derfool 04-12-06 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... volsfan 04-12-06 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... HobbsofMI 04-12-06 4
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... Maroonclown 04-20-06 14
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... pinksparkleguitar 04-12-06 3
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... Das Mole 04-12-06 5
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... SurvivaBear 04-12-06 6
   BTW SurvivaBear 04-12-06 7
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... silentJ 04-13-06 9
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... sica077 04-25-06 15
 Sweet moonbaby 04-12-06 8
   RE: Sweet AugustGirl 04-13-06 10
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... Big Al 04-13-06 11
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion T... zombiebaby 04-13-06 12
   LOST mobile... udg 04-19-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
Oh how nice it is to be in Canada
We get to see LOST at 7pm (for a while at least, I guess. Thanks to American Idol.... at least there's one good thing about that show).

You're going to love this episode, it's officially one of my favourites now.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
Feel free to share a summary of what happened if you want. This is a spoiler thread so if anyone doesn't want to know what happens they shouldn't be reading.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
I lvoe it too....Rose knows Locke's past......and both can feel the island's power.

Next week looks like another great show too.....

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

ETA - Never mind. This was an post from last week and I jumped in without looking at the date. My bad.

arkie spring thing

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
Henry Gale smiling sadistically while John pounded on the door and yelling, asking whether or not he entered the code or not=

creepiest. shot. ever.

I love it!!

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-12-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

It was nice to see backstory on someone(s) new for once.

Henry Gale is a humongous douchebag.

Locke needs a better memory (or vidcaps).

Michael better know what the hell he's actually talking about in the next episode.

That's all.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
Oh My Heck! When they pulled back from the "beach sign" I thought for sure it was going to say - LOST.

I feel they are setting us up. Everyone is happy, contented, has found meaning- and then they are going to pull the rug out from under us again!

Beware the Bear

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "BTW"
If anyone is up for some LOST chat, I will be in the bar for about half an hour.

Beware the Bear

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
ACtually, with the partialy built "S" and the 2 piles of rocks, it looked like a . Doubt it means anything.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
We noticed the same thing too...you never really know...everything seems to have some twisted meaning.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sweet"
Great storyline for Rose and Bernard. And well, come on, who was not verklempt when he said if Rose would never leave the island he wouldn't either? Add another miracle cure to the list.

The room she met the healer in reminded me so much of the small room in El Santuario de Chimayó in New Mexico, with all the photos and crutches and notes around. All it needed was hundreds of candles.

I thought the person stumbling in the darkness towards Jack and Kate was going to be Desmond. DOH!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sweet"
I love Rose and Bernard! At first I couldn't understand why she was not being supportive of his sign building efforts. Then it all became clear. Love them!

It was interesting to find out that they had been on their honeymoon. I just figured they had been married for at least a few years, if not longer. Not sure why I assumed that, I just did.

Glad to see that someone knows Locke had been in a wheelchair when he got on the plane. I always wondered why no one had approached him about it, or mentioned it. Now we know at least Rose knows.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
Why did they suddenly start showing clear pictures of the faces of the extras in this episode?

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Discussion Thread 04/12/06"
I noticed that too. They also mentioned several names as well.

A PhoenixMons Creation

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "LOST mobile..."
I assumed it had to do with the LOST mobile phone episodes due out in the future. The blurb I heard about them on the radio specified that they would focus on the background characters that we haven't really met yet.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •