The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Henry Gale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Henry Gale"
Shall we chat about our newest Lost member?

Here's a link to the actor's list of credits. His name is Michael Emerson.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0256237/

I think I remember his performace on The Practice. He was VERY good at looking innocent, then he'd get a scary, I'm a killer look in his eyes. I got chills as soon as I saw him, remembering past creepy performances.

Love the Wizard of Oz connection with Dorothy Gale, the Wizard in the Balloon.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Henry Gale Das Mole 02-16-06 1
   RE: Henry Gale Das Mole 03-30-06 11
 RE: Henry Gale J Slice 02-16-06 2
 RE: Henry Gale tamarama 02-17-06 3
   RE: Henry Gale Canada Girl 02-17-06 4
 Dharma Connection trigirl 03-02-06 5
 Wizard of Oz trigirl 03-09-06 6
   RE: Wizard of Oz trigirl 03-23-06 9
 RE: Henry Gale pinksparkleguitar 03-09-06 7
 RE: Henry Gale tvgeek401 03-17-06 8
 RE: Henry Gale HobbsofMI 03-24-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-16-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Henry Gale"
He has to be one of the Others. There's something too fishy about this guy.

Das Mole - A True Legend

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Henry Gale"
Ha. I was right.

Of course, my theory was that he was an Other, knew that stuff was there, and that the grave was actually a woman whose baby they stole (like they would've done to Claire)...but hey, I was kinda close.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Henry Gale"
Dunno if you guys have ever seen Saw, but that's what I remembered him from...

Home is where I want to be/But I guess I'm already there

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Henry Gale"
>>...Wizard of Oz connection...<<

Also, Uncle HENRY.

When he & Sayid were eyeing each other as Jack was breaking it up, Henry had such a cold, hard look in his eye -- not at all confused, hurt, & frightened as the poor marooned & widowed ballooner should have been.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Henry Gale"
I recognized that look from his work on The Practice.

Oh, he's good. Shudder.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dharma Connection"
Apparently Henry met his wife at the University of Minnesota. B.F. Skinner was a prof there.

03-09-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Wizard of Oz"
I think JJ is a Wizard of Oz fan. Remember how Felicity ended....with her alternate reality and then waking up a la Dorothy.

Walt is Dorothy, captured by the Witch (the Others).
Locke is the Tin Man. Jack is the Wizard with his God complex.

03-23-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Wizard of Oz"
The Cowardly Lion's name is Zeke in the book. Which also happens to be the name of the scary Other leader dude. Although he is credited as "Mr. Friendly" on IMDB.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Henry Gale"
That's the first thing I shouted at the TV when he said his name was "He's Uncle Henry!!!" And then I had to explain it to my husband, who thought I was acting kind of funny. Interesting connection to the "other world" that somehow some people can access, and others can't, and what fate does to them.

more interesting connections if you have read the book "Wicked"

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-17-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Henry Gale"
Interesting, but unrelated...
He played Henery Gale in something called The Lost Season. crazy.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Henry Gale"
Could Henry's story on how he got to the island be true but since he was good the Others took him in? So sending Ana out to confirm that his wife died (she was bad so she died of the sickness since she would get no medicine) and the balloon is there is a ploy to gain their trust? Then playing with Jack and Locke could be orders from Zeke since they were the one are who came after Micheal.....

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •