The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Easter Egg in Fire + Water"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-23-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Easter Egg in Fire + Water"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 02:34 PM (EST)

On the podcast this week they say there will be an easter egg during a flashback in Fire + Water.

So keep your eyes peeled. The podcast gives more specific details on where it is.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water AugustGirl 01-25-06 1
   RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water Elaine0 01-25-06 2
       RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water AugustGirl 01-25-06 3
       RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water AugustGirl 01-26-06 4
           RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water mrc 01-26-06 5
               RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water Elaine0 01-26-06 9
                   RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water TeamJoisey 01-26-06 10
 RE: Easter Egg in Fire + Water Fishercat 01-26-06 6
   RE: Easter Egg in Fire + Water zombiebaby 01-26-06 7
 RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water Siren 01-26-06 8
   RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water ruppiefan 01-28-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
Help please. I have no idea what an Easter Egg is in reference to a television show.

Tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for. Thanks!

It's an Arkie.

-- Out of the loop and clueless since forever

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-25-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
It is a little something extra they add to the show, like Sayid being on the TV when Kate went to her dad's office. They may mean something or they may not.

For the one tonight I don't remember if they said it WILL tie in later or it MIGHT tie in later. It is supposed to be during a London flashback and will be signage or something on a building. Sorry I can't remember exactly what they said.

01-25-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
Gotcha! Thanks a bunch.

01-26-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
The only thing I saw that could remotely be it was a subway (?) station sign (can't remember the name of it), or the big poster on Charlie's apartment wall--the Drive Across America poster--that seemed to be shown a lot.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
The sign with near the Underground station said "Brixton," right? No significance to me.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

01-26-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
I saw that. Maybe it will show up later.

I thought they said it was supposed to be something on a building. Right before the Brixton sign Charlie and Liam passed a bunch of signs on a building. They went by so fast that I couldn't catch anything. I think one was a picture of someone.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-26-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
It was a beer billboard. The most visible sign was for the Brixton Underground station. Underground... bunkers... hmmm.

You can find some pictures of buildings here.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-26-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire + Water"
Hurley used the word "tailies", not a word typically used by the islanders, but the fans of the shows to describe the Eko/AL/Libby/Bernard group.

Of course, they also mentioned the washing machine's age relative to the hatch, which had been a point of focus on some forums from what I hear.

Take your pick, or any of the previously mentioned ones.

Bob Factoid: The fishercat is the only creature known to have gone completely insane chasing its own tail.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire + Water"
There has been some mention of Hurley being the "audience". Only in the fact he seems to mention stuff that has been heard on message boards. Kind of like the shout out.

I can't remember a prior example though. Maybe something along the lines of there are actually other castaways than the "stars" of the show. I think it was in a discussion with ARtz.

That was weird the mention of the washing machine. They looked very new.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-26-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
I believe the stuffed toys in the crib in the Driveshaft video/commercial were polar bears.

An inside joke perhaps for all of us nerds that pay attention to that stuff?

another fantabulous Kittyloaf® creation

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Easter Egg in Fire Water"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-06 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

I think the "easter egg" was the building shown during the video scene. It was on an album cover of Pink Floyd "Animals".
Oh gosh, I'm really gonna date myself on this post.
I really think the theme of the Album is tied into the theme of the show. There were only 4 songs on this album. Surely I'm not the only old hippie on this board. Perhaps someone else can explain this better.
Think Flying Pig ::lol, the songs were PIGS, The rich, money grabbers
Dogs, the leaders I think... Sheep, who ended up beating the dogs and took back the grazing field.
All of this is from drug induced, teenage memories... so take it for what you will.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •