The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
We have a new episode tonight! Let's keep discussion here until the westies have a chance to see the show.

Will we see the monster again?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... batts 01-18-06 1
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... batts 01-18-06 2
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... volsfan 01-18-06 3
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... batts 01-18-06 4
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... volsfan 01-18-06 5
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... Chez 01-19-06 18
 WHOA! volsfan 01-18-06 6
 Loved the last line of the show cycles2k 01-18-06 7
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... TotallyLost1978 01-19-06 8
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... elaine1 01-19-06 9
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... volsfan 01-19-06 10
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... elaine1 01-19-06 12
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... 1derfool 01-20-06 40
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... dragonflies 01-19-06 11
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... CattyChat 01-19-06 13
   The Other Man theory realitycoholic 01-20-06 38
   Jack's wife blacknwhitedog 01-23-06 42
   The Other Man Chez 01-23-06 44
       RE: The Other Man Elaine0 01-25-06 48
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... mrc 01-19-06 14
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... volsfan 01-19-06 15
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... blacknwhitedog 01-19-06 16
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... volsfan 01-19-06 17
               RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... mrc 01-19-06 19
                   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... Elaine0 01-19-06 22
                   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... volsfan 01-19-06 28
                       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... Elaine0 01-20-06 33
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... AugustGirl 01-19-06 20
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... Elaine0 01-19-06 21
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... mrc 01-19-06 23
               RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01... Elaine0 01-20-06 34
   I agree with mrc weltek 01-19-06 24
       RE: I agree with mrc mrc 01-19-06 26
       2 more questions we didn't hear fro... moonbaby 01-19-06 30
   Agree mostly FesterFan1 01-19-06 27
       RE: Agree mostly Das Mole 01-19-06 29
           RE: Agree mostly Elaine0 01-20-06 35
 Next week weltek 01-19-06 25
 Let me be the first to say... TeamJoisey 01-20-06 31
   RE: Let me be the first to say... Ahtumbreez 01-20-06 32
   Agreed weltek 01-20-06 36
   RE: Let me be the first to say... AugustGirl 01-20-06 37
   RE: Let me be the first to say... J I M B O 01-20-06 39
       RE: Let me be the first to say... ruppiefan 01-22-06 41
           RE: Let me be the first to say... AugustGirl 01-23-06 43
           RE: Let me be the first to say... batts 01-23-06 45
               RE: Let me be the first to say... AugustGirl 01-25-06 47
               RE: Let me be the first to say... Lisapooh 01-25-06 49
 Hanso? mrc 01-24-06 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-18-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I hope so!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-18-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I think that what Michael is doing is REALLY STUPID. Earth to Michael..... theres a monster out there, and others and polar bears and 'others'..... why didn't he get Jacks help? He knows he can't do this alone.

01-18-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
WTF? Who is the man that just stepped out of the jungle?

Jack kissed the daughter of his patient...does he cheat on his wife?

01-18-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Thats the 'other' that said "The thing is.... we're gonna have to take the boy." ....on the raft hijack scene ... OMGosh

01-18-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
That's right! He did have bushy beard. RUT RO!

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Oo hoo! I'm so excited. My best "spoiler' yet I guessed it was that guy who said 'this is our island' - post 9 in this thread.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID77/404.shtml

01-18-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
6. "WHOA!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

Well, now we know what happened to Jack's marriage!

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Loved the last line of the show"
"How long do you think it would take to train an army" - Jack.

TotallyLost1978 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TotallyLost1978 Click to send private message to TotallyLost1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
OMG that was a great ep! When "Mr. Friendly" showed up I jumped out of my seat!

Two big questions came out of this ep.....what happened to Michael..did he get to Walt or do the "Others" have him???

Second during Jack's conversation with "Mr. Friendly", he was told that it was their Island and the other's allowed the survivors to live on it. What is so special about Jack's group that they are "allowed" to live on the Island without being attacked but the Tallies got attacked nightly??? Both groups had spies sent to different camps however there was drastic differences between the end results...19 vs. 1.

With Charlie's ep. next week...will this story line continue?

elaine1 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine1 Click to send private message to elaine1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Did anyone see the person Zeke referred to as Alex? imdb calls him Mr. Friendly. Wonder where they got that name from?

I wonder how long until Michael comes back, if he comes back.

People have speculated that Libby worked at the same place Hurley and Locke's mother were at. I guess they were right since Hurley said Libby looked familiar in the previews. Or is that Hurley's pickup line?

Wouldn't Sayid be a better choice in putting together an army?

Ok, Sarah was bored because Jack was always off saving the world and started seeing someone else. But shouldn't she have been a little more careful? What if the pregnancy test was positive? "Jack I'm pregnant, but on the up side it might not be yours." Or maybe seeing someone else was just a lie she told Jack. I hated her comment about him always needing something to fix. Did she forget if it wasn't for that, she'd still be flat on her back?

Many things bug me about Locke, but the one that drives me crazy is that he always calls Hurley, Hugo and now called Sawyer, James. He's like an old aunt that always has to call you by your given name instead of the name you prefer.

Despite all the complaining, I loved the episode. Lost never fails to shock me. I sure didn't see the pow wow with the Others coming. I hope we don't have to wait half a season to see more of them.

AKA elaine0. Please restore my old name.

01-19-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

Did anyone see the person Zeke referred to as Alex? imdb calls him Mr. Friendly. Wonder where they got that name from?

Who knows? IMDB isn't that reliable in my book as I am not so sure where/how they get their info. During the season finale, I posted that the girl (on the boat) looked like Tina Wesson and IMDB listed her as a cast member. She wasn't...

elaine1 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine1 Click to send private message to elaine1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Yes, I remember you started that rumor that they picked up on. Pretty funny.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Maybe I'm just strange but if I were cheating on my husband, planning to leave him and suspected I might be pregnant, I sure as heck wouldn't tell hubby about it if the test came up negative.
What's the point? "Gee Jack, I thought I was pregnant but I'm not" proves what?
There has to be a reason for that to have been written in to the script but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Unless it's later proven that she was pregnant after all? Maybe it will tie in with AL having been pregnant when she got shot?
Whatever it is, there's a reason for Jack's wife mentioning she thought she was pregnant but wasn't.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I'll step out on a limb and assume that Alex is Rosseau's Alex. Too bad we couldn't see him/her.

Obviously Michael was called over to the Others intentionally, but for what purpose?

How did they light up and then extinguish all those torches at the same time?

Can I smack Jack now? I wanted more answers from Zeke.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-19-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Another great episode.

What I don't like is the whole Michael the lone wolf trying to find Walt. I don't buy it. Why would he insist on doing it himself, when he KNOWS how dangerous the others are & he's not exactly a survivalist like Locke or someone experienced in combat like Sayid. Doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have the others help him.

Zeke advised Jack & all that "they" will never let Michael find them. So, I guess Michael is wandering in circles right now? What an idiot.

The biggest question left after last night's ep in my mind is who is the OTHER MAN that Jack's ex-wife was having an affair with? Everything seems to connect somehow in this show, so I wonder who the man is & if it's someone on the island or is connected to someone on the island? Sawyer? No, can't see that unless it's before Sawyer turned all tough & angry at the world. That would make a great arc though, especially with the Jack-Kate-Sawyer thing going on now.

I also loved the ending with Jack asking about putting together an army (I guess they still have a lot of firearms in the bunker?). It seems as though Sayid would be the better one to do it, though, but I think it all goes back to Jack's "god complex." He likes to be in control, although doesn't want to admit it. I think we will see the beginnings of the split next week -- Jack & Ana on one side and Locke & Sayid on the other, with everyone falling into place between the two sides.

Boy, I just love this show.

A PhoenixMons Production

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-20-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "The Other Man theory"
>
>The biggest question left after last
>night's ep in my mind
>is who is the OTHER
>MAN
that Jack's ex-wife was
>having an affair with?

My first thought was that the "other man" was Desmond. That would explain why Jack was so surprised to see him: not only was Desmond the man he met while Jack was running in the stadium but he was also the man Jack's wife was seeing. It's a shot in the dark, but I'm going with it! (Either that, or the "other man" is Ethan Rom...)

Oh, and also, I wonder if Michael has gotten "sick" and that's why he went nutso and ran off...

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Jack's wife"
people I work with think that Jack's wife was not having an affair with another MAN but with a WOMAN

notice she says "I've been seeing someone"

they also think there is a tie-in with someone on the island

2005 PhoenixMons

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "The Other Man"
I'm thinking the other man could be Jack's dad. He did make the comment that probably Jack couldn't handle an affair (implicitly stating that he , the dad, could).

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: The Other Man"
After rewatching the episode I'm also wondering if the "someone else" Sarah was seeing was Jack's father becaues of his comment that Jack couldn't handle it, but some people could. Would he be that low?

Also during the podcast this week they mentioned that we don't know who Sarah was seeing and that they hope to cover more of what happened in his marriage in future flashbacks. So why bring it up if the one she was seeing isn't important to the story?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I thought this was the weakest episode to date. Unless there is something that connects later (which it may), I don't see that we learned anything new. We knew Jack had a need to fix things. We knew that the Others existed and were mean. We knew that Kate would somehow screw things up and the tension with Jack would throw her into Sawyer's arms. Hopefully, there is something deeper that will be revealed.

Oh, we did learn that Sawyer's name was James Stewart. But was that also an alias?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

01-19-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
15. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
We did learn about Jack's marriage which may or may not have anything to do with the island life.

The only thing we learned that I think may be something we need to keep in mind is how many "others" exist.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Did you think that Zeke guy looked strange- like something was wrong with his face?

I think Jack was right. I don't think there are that many "others". We know there are 4 from the boat- Zeke, the twins and the woman (Alex?). We know Ethan and Goodwin are dead. When we saw the legs of the others walking through the jungle, some were the children and other passengers. I think the torches or laterns thing was a trick to make them think they were surrounded.

I think there are way more passengers than "others", but they tricked them into giving up the guns/ammo.

2005 PhoenixMons

01-19-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
You might be right about the number of the "others" as I thought Jack brought up a good point...why did they send someone to infiltrate the group.

Zeke looked like a plastic santa clause to me. He looked really fake. How did the bullet from Sawyers' gun get bounced back at him? That is something I didn't understand at all.

01-19-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I don't think his bullet bounced back. I think Sawyer pointed the gun, and one of the Others shot him before he could pull the trigger.

01-19-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I don't think his bullet bounced back. I think Sawyer pointed the gun, and one of the Others shot him before he could pull the trigger.

That is what I thought happened. Again they got to Sawyer before he could fire.

Zeke looked like his face was very dirty, liked he'd been playing with the boars about a month ago and it was caked on his face. Definately something wrong with it. I don't remember his face being like that on the boat. We need to see him in the daylight.

01-19-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I am not disagreeing with you but what was the sound of the bullet hitting something that sounded like it hit metal? That is why I thought the bullet bounced off something.

01-20-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
33. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I figured the bullet fired at Sawyer hit his gun or something else near him. It did sound like it hit a tin cup of something like that.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Oh, we did learn that Sawyer's name was James Stewart. But was that also an alias?

I could have heard wrong, but I thought Locke told Sawyer he saw his name on the manifest as James Ford. Did I hear wrong? I'll have to go back and watch that part.

It's an Arkie.

*waves to MRC*

01-19-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
21. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
I thought Locke said Ford, but maybe that's because we already knew his name was James Ford. I didn't hear him say Stewart.

01-19-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
Hmm. I didn't know that we knew his name was James Ford. Maybe I should do my homework more often.

01-20-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
34. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread 01-18-06"
The name was on Sawyer's file folder when he was in the police station in the finale last year.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I agree with mrc"
I felt this was a fairly weak episode.

What should have been a huge moment (The Others meet Jack/Sawyer/Locke) was reduced to crappy dialogue.

Why wouldn't Jack have said "Look, we aren't here by choice, we just want to get home. We'd gladly get off your island if we could."

It all just seemed so anti-climactic to me.

My love of Sawyer continues to increase. Ihave a feeling a big confrontation between him & Jack is going to come re: Kate/Jack's control issues.

01-19-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: I agree with mrc"
welcome to the agree with mrc cult.

The confrontation was definitely anti-climatic.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "2 more questions we didn't hear from Jack"
1-Do YOU know where we are?

2-If you don't want us here how 'bout giving us a ride outta here with your BOAT?

Heh.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Agree mostly"
While I don't think this was the weakest episode to date, the backstory was certainly anti-climactic. This now marks 2 backstories (Jack's and Kate's) that were built up with pregnant pauses and brooding and allusions to past trauma that just simply failed to satisfy. He had a bad marriage that was essentially loveless, put his career first, and his wife cheated on him (and he cheated on her to a lesser extent). Whoop-de-friggin-do. We waited a season-and-a-half and had 3 flashback episodes devoted to this relationship for that? Pfft. As Hurley might say, "Dood, bad marriages happen. Move on."

However, I thought the whole interaction with the Others was pretty compelling and made for a good set-up for the rest of the season. We didn't learn anything earth-shaking, but we did get a glimpse into how they think and just how aware they are of the Oceanic survivors. Although I am going to be pretty disappointed if some rag-tag band of out-of-shape and quasi-trained (by a psychotic former cop, no less) crash survivors somehow defeats a group that knows the island like Hurley knows the frozen food section at the minimart. I'd like to believe that's too cheesy of a resolution for Abrams & Co.

Here's what I'm trying to reconcile in my own head following the little powwow:

It's clear that the Others (at least some of them) have been on the island for a long time and consider it their home. They aren't trying to leave, whether it's because they like it there or because they've resigned themselves to their fate and are just trying to get by as best they can. I say "at least some of them" because I have this working theory that this is an evolving bunch. I think what we'll find is that it's fairly commonplace for vessels, be they be airplanes or boats, to find themselves washed ashore of this tiny desert isle. We've already seen evidence of a boat and a plane, and the Others had to get there somehow. Personally, I don't think they arrived on the island by choice.

Perhaps an original Others vessel marooning on the island several (20? 30?) years ago, leaving Mr. Friendly and his crew to fend for themselves. As time went by, other vessels found their way to the island. This group of Others would take whom they deemed useful and dispatched with the rest; killing them if they felt they were hostile, or letting them coexist if they weren't. From Danielle's group, they just took the baby and left the others to die. Most did, and Danielle posed no threat to them, so they let her alone.

Enter Oceanic 815. They infiltrated both surviving camps with Ethan and Goodwin. Goodwin reports back about a group of survivors they can use. Their group is smaller. They'll be easier to take out. Ethan reports back as well and Claire is taken, but somehow Claire manages to get back to the Oceanic camp. Whether that was by design or by an escape is as yet unknown. It will be interesting to see if they start dealing with this in Claire's next backstory episode (which is coming up in a few episodes).

Fester

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-19-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Agree mostly"
Your comment, "It will be interesting to see if they start dealing with this in Claire's next backstory episode (which is coming up in a few episodes)," just gave me an idea...

What if they turn Claire's "backstory" into her kidnapping? After all, since we can pretty much assume she'll have flashbacks, as someone always does, and since her story is done as far as I'm concerned...what if they turned her story into her life on the island?

It would be amazing if they started flashbacking to things on the island, and if that would be how we'd get answers to the tons and tons of unanswered questions.

01-20-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Agree mostly"
You could be right, but I figured her back story would have to do with her relationship with her mother. She said she was pretty much disowned by her. She seems like such a sweet girl, so why? It might not be that interesting of a story, but they keep showing issues they've had with their parents. Maybe her mother's parenting skills could tie into Claire's feelings towards Aaron.

01-19-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Next week"
Looks like we'll start seeing more of a plot around Baby Aaron. I'm so excited-that's the HUGE loose end for me from Season 1.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-20-06, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Let me be the first to say..."
Goodbye to Jin.

The upcoming war with The Others will require some sacrifice. Jin and Sun have now resolved all their issues, and he has been completely rehabilitated. He's likeable, his story arc is over... he's a dead man.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
but...but...but..he hasnt learned to speak english yet! Nope no dying for Jin.

01-20-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
36. "Agreed"
And we'll get major Sun sadness drama.

01-20-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
Noooooooooooooooooo!

It's an Arkie.

Nooooooooooooooo!

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."

I've wondered why they haven't shown him trying to learn english, or at least picking some up. If a person is absorbed in a foreign language it usually doesn't take too long to pick some of it up. Keeps him further from the main group and more expendable IMO. Could support your theory...or not.

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
Just a couple of things not mentioned here yet...
When "Zeke" first appears in the jungle and makes his speech about man being blessed with curiousity. that is taken from a Alvar Hanso speech, ripped straight from the Dharma video.
Could this mean he is connected to the hatch?
After the "Others" lit torches, Desmond appears to be in the bottom left corner. Check out the DHARMA jumpsuit and hair
http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=56825&fullsize=1

01-23-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
Great pic, Ruppie. Thanks for the link.

It certainly does look like it could be Desmond. I also see another person in the left middle of the screen (standing behind Sawyer), and a third person to the upper left.

Any others?

It's an Arkie.

01-23-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
He looks like he's wearing a black vest to me. Am I looking at the right guy?

I took the picture to my photoshop.... brightened it up by 'browser', then cropped off the edges, so it would download to this board. for anyone who wants to see the people much clearer, this is the way to do it.

01-25-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
Thanks Batts! Much clearer. It looks like 6 additional others standing around Zeke and his captives.

I don't see a black vest on the guy (Desmond?) standing in the lower left of the frame, but I do see what looks like a patch on his arm.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Let me be the first to say..."
Kristin on E is speculating that it's Walt in the upper right hand corner. Maybe, maybe not.

doesn't Cindy, the missing flight attendant have permy hair like the person on the lower left?

01-24-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
46. "Hanso?"
The Watercooler (on Tvguide.com) comments on last week's episode speculated that the man that Jack was trying to save was actually Hanso, the leader of the Dharma Initiative. This person also said that it looked like the date on the man's X-rays was November 2005.

I can't seem to access those comments anymore. Did anyone else see them?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •