The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-17-06, 05:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
I just wanted to mention something I noticed.... When the plane is turned upside down in the forest.... the Numbers are not there that were there when we see the flashback. We see the same side of the aircraft (the Port side) in both the scene where Eko and Charlie circle the Beechcraft, and the flashback scene... So Where are the numbers 5Z GWN6???? Is that a filming error? Or did the trees and brush polish off the VERY PERMANENTLY AFFIXED numbers on the side of the plane?

Also, I looked up the registration number for the plane (you can do that you know) here and the number wasn't found. I wonder if there is a 'Worldwide' national database to look up aircraft registries on.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... batts 01-17-06 1
   RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... volsfan 01-17-06 2
   RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... mrc 01-17-06 3
 RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... zombiebaby 01-17-06 4
 RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... Farmie 01-17-06 5
 RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... batts 01-17-06 6
   RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... batts 01-17-06 7
   RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... TeamJoisey 01-18-06 8
       RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6..... JohnGinGA 01-20-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-17-06, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
You know.... I told myself not to report any more 'illusions' but I just can't stop myself.... no matter how hard I try!

In that same scene as I posted above.... when Echo and Charlie walk out of the woods and the camera pans around towards the upside down airplane.... right before we see the upside down tail.... look up top of screen. Can you see the illusions? The most apparent one is the girl child with all that hair on her head. Pause it before the upside down tail appears.
Can you see it.... OMG Look at all those illusions!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
I didn't notice but will have to do a little research to see what is up. I agree with you batss...too many damn "illusions".

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
batts, you scare me with your illusions. I'm looking into my tea, and I see a dead possum floating. I blame you!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
Oh I love me some Batts illusions!

Do you have a screen caps or anything?

A PhoenixMons Creation

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-17-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
Is this from the episode that will be repeated tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m.? If so, we'll all have to pay close attention (or have Batts committed ).

Sig pic by PM

01-17-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
Ok... this picture is bad It's much clearer on TV! There are 4 distinct illusions I see. They are hard to see on this picture I took of my TV screen on 'PAUSE' .... so you will have to watch this part of this episode to see the illusions clearly.
One illusion is a mans face to the far right of the mountain scene
to the left of that illusion, is a little girls face turned sideways (little face, lots of hair)
to the left of that is a horse
then what looks to be a big grieving mothers face

I know this is a bad picture, but pause your vcr on the shot right before we see the upside down tail after Charlie and Eko walk out of the woods..... I swear ... they are there

01-17-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."

The horse illusion is to the left of the screen and the huge illuion of the grieving mother (or maybe It's a Virgin Mary?) is to the far left.......
Very clear on TV! not clear in my picture.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-18-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
Imagination is a powerful thing.

JohnGinGA 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnGinGA Click to send private message to JohnGinGA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: That Twin Beach 5Z GWN6....."
When this episode first aired, I noticed a US registration number on the aricraft. The numeric string appeared to be very small, like 1 or 2 inches tall, maybe 8-10 inches long, starting with the letter 'N'.

Can someone go back to Tivo and check? IIRC, as the camera was panning down the length of the fuselage, the numbers appeared briefly. Next shot showed the very prominent 5Z GWN6 on the tail.

Thanks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •