The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-28-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
For Christmas I was given the LOST Season 1 compilation from my sweet hubster and of course, I went right to the things not shown on TV. There were two deleted scenes and the one that had an "aha" moment was between the pilot (Greg Grunberg) and Claire in the airport. For those of you who don't have the compilation, here's a brief summary:

Claire and pilot meet at the coffee shop at the airport, they exchange a few words, pilot says that he's the pilot of her flight and he'll keep it smooth for her. He's just about to walk away after asking if she's with someone then backing away from the question as too personal. Claire blurts out that she's traveling to L.A. to give up her baby for adoption on the advice of a psychic. The pilot then relates a story about his mother who went to a psychic also, who told her that she would marry a fair man, a healer, who's name begins with "R". Then pilot says, "So, my mom dumped her current boyfriend, BERNARD, a nice computer programer guy with a comb-over. Then, Bernard sold his software company for 39 MILLION DOLLARS. My mom's looked for the man with an 'R' ever since." His advice to Claire: psychics aren't always right.

Of course, it must be the Bernard of Rose/Bernard fame. Yet another Six Degrees of Separation, Lost-style. Anyone else find anything in the set?

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season... Das Mole 12-30-05 1
   RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season... realitycoholic 12-31-05 2
       RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season... Elaine0 12-31-05 3
           RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season... realitycoholic 01-01-06 4
 An anomaly from LOST Season One Chez 01-03-06 5
   RE: An anomaly from LOST Season One realitycoholic 01-03-06 6
       RE: An anomaly from LOST Season One Snidget 01-03-06 7
           RE: An anomaly from LOST Season One Chez 01-04-06 8
 RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season... blacknwhitedog 01-04-06 9
   Amazing J I M B O 01-04-06 10
       maybe blacknwhitedog 01-05-06 11
           RE: maybe trigirl 01-13-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-30-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
Wow.

I watched that scene, but I guess I didn't make the connection, or notice that he mentioned the name "Bernard".

So if that is in fact Bernard on the island...does that mean that Bernard and Rose are rich off the island?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-31-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
That's what I'm thinking--weren't they in first class along with Jack? Funny how both Hurley and Rose/Bernard struck it rich, but that Hurley's money seems to have brought him nothing but grief whereas Rose seems so full of joy...

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-31-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
That's what I'm thinking--weren't they in first class along with Jack?

Rose and Jack were not in first class.

01-01-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
You're quite right--row 23, not first class.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-03-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "An anomaly from LOST Season One"
I also viewed the entire Season 1 DVDs over the holidays. One anomaly that came up was in "Walkabout", where Locke was on the phone with "Helen" asking her to accompany him to Australia. Helen sounded like a distant acquanintance to Locke. Her relationship to him was so different than what was portrayed in the episode about Locke at the beginning of Season 2. Has this been commented on elsewhere? It made me think that maybe he has delusions, or a wild imagination, and maybe the relationship we were shown in the recent episode was imaginary. ??

01-03-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: An anomaly from LOST Season One"
Not sure where it was discussed on this board (and didn't search the archives for "Helen" as a keyword), but it's been speculated that the "Helen" he's talking with on the phone about the Australia trip was probably a phone-sex/companion woman that he just calls "Helen"--not actually the Helen of his past. The phone-Helen makes mention of having to charge him more money, probably for more time on the phone with him. Did that make sense?

I think the Helen that he dated during his obsessive time with his father was real. We still have lots to learn about Locke and we still haven't learned how he was paralyzed, have we?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: An anomaly from LOST Season One"
I think it was a TV Guide interview, but I think they confirmed that they are two different Helen's.

Lost with PhoenixMons

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-04-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: An anomaly from LOST Season One"
Thanks for those thoughts. There surely are big gaps in where Locke was when he had the relationship with Helen and where he was just prior to leave for the Australia trip. Hopefully this will be filled in soon.

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Deleted Scenes from LOST Season One"
Didn't really find anything new, but I still wonder who were the dead people they found in the cave (Adam & Eve). Jack guessed they had been there 40 yrs or so- a man and woman. One of them had a small pouch and Jack pulled out a white stone and a black stone. Reminds me of Locke playing backgammon with Walt- he picks up two pieces and says "one light, one dark". What does it all mean?

2005 PhoenixMons

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Amazing"

Amazing that you would post that, considering that your screen name starts with "BLACKANDWHITE"!!!

What does *that* mean?!?!?!

Are you a mole or somethin?

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "maybe"
heh, heh, heh...

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: maybe"
JIMBO, I did see Bawdy the other day holding a Molebuster beer and carrying a bag that had tape over his name. Very suspicious!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •