The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost... their licences"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-02-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost... their licences"
Seems some of the tailies have gotten into some trouble:

'Lost' stars Rodriguez, Watros arrested
HONOLULU (AP) -- Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros, who star on ABC's Lost, were arrested within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua for allegedly driving under the influence of an intoxicant....

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/12/02/1333991-ap.html

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lost... their licences weltek 12-02-05 1
 RE: Lost... their licences miamicatt 12-02-05 2
 RE: Lost... their licences joannie 12-02-05 3
   RE: Lost... their licences J Slice 12-03-05 4
 Michelle could face jail time Elaine0 12-05-05 5
   RE: Michelle could face jail time 1derfool 12-05-05 6
       RE: Michelle could face jail time joannie 12-05-05 7
       RE: Michelle could face jail time J I M B O 12-06-05 8
       RE: Michelle could face jail time cycles2k 12-08-05 9
 More court problems for Rodriguez Elaine0 12-14-05 10
   RE: More court problems for Rodrigu... batts 12-15-05 11
 RE: Lost... their licences blacknwhitedog 12-19-05 12
   RE: Lost... their licences Elaine0 12-19-05 13
       RE: Lost... their licences PepeLePew13 01-01-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lost... their licences"
You beat me to it, Meemo! I wonder if cab fare is covered in their contracts? They'll be needing it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lost... their licences"
An intoxicant? Bullsh!t! They are INFECTED. Run! Run for the hills!!!!

Imperial spirit by Tribephyl. Impressive.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lost... their licences"
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lostgirlsmug1.html

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lost... their licences"
Are the charges alcohol-related? Because DAMN they've got red-eye.

Warm wishes from Skadi

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-05-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Michelle could face jail time"
Somebody better keep her off the road.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1136912,00.html

This isn't the first driving-related mishap for Rodriguez, who last year pleaded no contest to three misdemeanors (a hit and run, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence) stemming from two 2003 incidents in L.A. She was sentenced to probation and treatment in a 30-day alcohol program.

On Friday, a spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's office confirmed that it will be reviewing whether Rodriguez has violated the terms of her 36-month probation.

"We always take DUI matters seriously," said spokesman Frank Mateljan. "It's always disappointing to see someone, especially a rising star on a hit show, to allegedly fall back on these patterns. We'll be giving this case a good look."

Mateljan said his office is awaiting details of the arrest from the Honolulu Police Department.

If found in violation on her three previous counts, Rodriguez faces a maximum of 18 months in an L.A. County Jail.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Michelle could face jail time"
> If found in violation on her three previous counts, Rodriguez faces a maximum of
> 18 months in an L.A. County Jail.

Interesting.... if that happens, does it mean The Others kidnap her? Or maybe she gets kicked out of camp because she killed Shannon and the group can't forgive her? Kate doesn't want to share Jack and kills her?

... or ....... Interesting discussion - speculation - let's see if we can come up with possible ways of dealing with her character while she's in jail.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michelle could face jail time"
I think it's time for the monster to make a reappearance!

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michelle could face jail time"

I think her and desmond could hook up and then 'vanish' for a while.

Or her and Danielle I s'pose...

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Michelle could face jail time"
She can just die and come back to life when she gets out of jail. It is, after all, Lost.

12-14-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "More court problems for Rodriguez"
Get this woman off the road now.

http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=4011

A state judge has fined “Lost” star Michelle Rodriguez $357 for a speeding ticket.
Steven Barta, an attorney for Rodriguez, entered a no-contest plea for his client during a hearing in Wahiawa District Court this morning .

Rodriguez was caught going 83 mph in a 55 mph zone in the Wahiawa district on Nov. 19, according to traffic court records.

The judge said $300 of the fine was for the ticket and it was high because Rodriguez has previous violations. The additional $57 was for court fees.

Rodriguez previously was fined $197 for a speeding ticket issued on Aug. 24, also in the Wahiawa area. In that case she was caught going 80 mph in a 50 mph zone.

On Nov. 17 a $257 bench warrant for her arrest was issued when she failed to make a court hearing for a speeding ticket issued on Oct. 20 in the Wahiawa area. In that case she was caught going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone.

Barta had no comment as he left the courthouse today, including whether he is representing her in a drunken driving case.

Rodriguez and fellow “Lost” star Cynthia Watros were arrested Nov. 24 in Kailua for drunken driving. They were in separate cars. They were later released after they each posted $500 bail.

At the time, Rodriguez was on probation after pleading no contest to drunken driving, driving with a suspended license and a hit-and-run charge relating to two incidents in Los Angeles.

Rodriguez is scheduled to appear in Kaneohe District Court on the drunken driving charge on Dec. 29.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More court problems for Rodriguez"
Wow.... what an alkie! I kinda thought it was funny till the thought occurred to me that people like that is how people get killed. I wonder if she'll just continue to get away with it until someone makes the mistake of driving in front of her. I hope the 35 MPH zone she was driving 80 MPH in, wasn't a neighborhood with children, or any humans for that matter!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lost... their licences"
she seems to be a hot head- just like her character

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20051219/113501514000.html

created by tribephyl 2005

12-19-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Lost... their licences"
This one has a little more detail.

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/news/5563560/detail.html

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lost... their licences"
And there's more here.

This woman is a menace behind the wheel -- no car insurance, three charges in L.A. last year including a DUI and hit-and-run, two speeding infractions in the past few months, plus her belligerent attitude here?

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •