The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Character/Storyline preferences?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Character/Storyline preferences?"

Which character (or couple) are you most interested in? Which are you least interested in?

My top 3 would be Locke, Walt, Claire/Baby. I'd like to see more revealed about them.

Bottom 3 are Sun/Jin, Jack, Hurley. Nothing interesting there IMO (that hasn't already been revealed).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... flipxcyd 11-25-05 1
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... Ahtumbreez 11-25-05 2
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... zombiebaby 11-25-05 3
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... Schnookie Palookie 11-25-05 4
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... cycles2k 11-26-05 5
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... CattyChat 11-26-05 6
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... pumpkinqueen 11-26-05 7
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... Rhyn 11-26-05 8
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... J Slice 11-27-05 9
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... Das Mole 11-28-05 10
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... Devious Weasel 11-28-05 11
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... ElroyJetson 11-28-05 12
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... blacknwhitedog 11-28-05 13
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... PhoenixMons 11-28-05 14
   RE: Character/Storyline preferences... Das Mole 11-29-05 15
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... weltek 11-29-05 16
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... AnaNg3 11-29-05 17
 RE: Character/Storyline preferences... calamityc 11-30-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
I'd like to see more of: Ana Lucia, Sayid, Locke, Eko, & Walt

On the bubble: Claire & the baby, Sun/Jin, Jack, Kate, & Sawyer

Getting less interesting: Hurley, Michael, & that recovering heroin addict character.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Well, I was just getting into Shannon/Sayid and look what happened!

So Jack/Kate/Sawyer, they're a couple right?
Locke
and Walt/Vincent

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
I like all the characters on the island. As far as backstories
my preferences are as follows:

Sun/Jin
Mr. Eko
Sawyer
Locke
Jack(because I think we learn a lot from his flashbacks more so than the others)

Least interseting to me:
Charlie
Michael/Walt(although I like their characters on the island)

Others I have a mild interest only.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
I like Sun/Jin; Hurley, Sayid and Sawyer. I was really disappointed that we lost Shannon.

I don't like Michael and Claire.

Winterized by Arkie

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-26-05, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Top 3

Locke is far ahead of any of the others in terms of both backstory and his island life.

I am really interested in learning more about Rose and her husband. I realize they are minor players but there is something mystical, or magical about them.

Mr Eko shows promise.

Bottom 3

Jack, Sun/Jin, Claire.

IMO

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
This is a real tough one for me, because there are still so many particular aspects of the remaining characters that I am really interested in finding out, even in my least favorites --

Top 3 Most Interesting Characters

Locke is #1 on my list & seems to have the most interesting back story yet to come. He's my overall favorite, most intriguing character.

Sawyer is #2 - can't wait for the rest of his back story & he is my favorite to watch -- he cracks me up with his sarcastic, cynical personality, he's HOT & his character has the best chemistry with the other characters.

Sayid is #3 - I hope there's more to his back story, but regardless, he is such a great character on the show.

Fave Couple/Love Story

Sun & Jin - There's probably a little more interesting back story to them, but I want to see them reconciled & just love them together. The ending of the last ep, with them running to each other brought misty eyes. Sigh.

Curious Minds NEED to know

Claire's Baby - I am really curious to see if anymore is revealed as to why the psychic directed Claire onto the plane --what's up with the baby. I am disappointed that while Claire & Charlie were a couple of my faves last season, Claire is just whiney now & Charlie grumpy & both are basically non-entities.

Walt's situation - I just want to know if Walt is turned bad now that he's with the others, why the others wanted him, why he appeared to Shannon. Basically, what's up with Walt.

Storyline most needing ANSWERS to

THE OTHERS - Who are they, what are they doing, what do they want, what are their intentions, where did they come from . . .

Most Interesting Tailies

Mr. Ecko!!!! - Hope his backstory is as interesting as I am hoping it is.

Rose & Husband - Can't wait to find out more about them, especially hoping there is more of Rose now that she is reunited.

3 Characters That I'm MOST Losing Interest In

Hurley - Sorry big guy, but nothing really draws me in.

Jack - He is just too negative & miserable (but not in a fun way like Sawyer) & he's wooden -- no real life in him.

Kate - Too cliched & predictable. I think the rest of her back story will also be predictable -- I'm guessing she killed her father.

A PhoenixMons Production

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-26-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
at this point i think Sayid, Ana Lucia, Hurley, Walt, and Mr. Eko are my favorites.

i'm still interested in all of the characters--although Locke and Claire are starting to bother me. i do want to find out more about the baby though--and Charlie's role in their lives.

actually, it's a PhoenixMons

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Even though Kate and Jack are the only storyline that really seems overcooked, I still find myself very interested.

Does that even make senss? I guess the characters I really like are not really the characters I am most drawn to or affected by. Like when I read Lolita a while back: It was the most challenging, fascinating, disturbing story and it was so well-written. A fabulously brilliant book, but it will never be my favorite. Lolita is kinda like the Jack story, the Kate story and Jack's relationships with both Kate and Locke... for me, at least.

Favorites? Most interested? Totally different for me. Favorites would be the beautiful and sad relationship that Sun and Jin share, or the richly complex and doomed character that was Boone. The many, many layers of Sawyer (and his relationships with everyone on the island) are also a favorite. But interest in those characters and those relationships is peripheral to the interconnections between Jack and Kate and Locke.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
I desperately want to know more about Mr. Eko. From what I've gathered, he seems to be a very mysterious, religious man, and I'd like his 40 days of silence better explained.

Locke, though, has always been my favorite; his episode this season's probably been my favorite to date. I want to know what happened to Helen (Katey Sagal is just wonderful as her) as well as, well, why he was paralyzed. More importantly, I want to know how/if those are connected.

Just don't tell me what I can't do.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-28-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Most Interested in:
- Claire, and what is apparently her freak of a child.
- Mr. Eko, finding out what he's all about
- I'd like to know more about Libby if possible.
- Kate, I can't wait till Wednesday. After that, her story is completely kaput, though.

Least Interested in:
- Michael/Walt, their back story is incredibly dull, uninteresting, and as far as I can tell, it's already been completed
- Jack, never found his story all too interesting at all
- Hurley, who doesn't really need all too much explanation anyway

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Top Three Characters: Jack, Mr. Eko, Sayid

Top Three Storylines: Walt's Status, Locke's Paralysis, Hatch-Hanso Foundation Related Mysteries

Story Feels Done, At Least For Now: Charlie, Hurley, Claire

Thanks PM!

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Most Interested In
- The Others
- Mr Eko
- The guy from the hatch
- The dog (jk!)

-- Elroy Jetson

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
most interested in

1. Jack- what happened to his marriage?
2. Kate- what did she do? we're going to find out soon
3. Locke- what happened that left him in a wheelchair?
4. Hurley- what put him in a mental hospital?
5. Mr. Ecko- where did he come from?

least interested in
1. Claire
2. Michael/Walt
3. Charlie

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-28-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Well, my favorite characters are a bit different from the ones who I think might have the most interesting storylines at the moment.

My faves are Sun/Jin, Sayid, Locke, and Sawyer. Most interesting stories are Walt, Locke, Mr. Eko, and possibly Sawyer.

As much as I loathe Kate's character thus far, I am very interested to see what will be such a big deal about her this week. I hope they make something good of it instead of the so-far boring and (as someone else said)cliched backstory.

Least faves: Kate, Charlie, maybe Jack (though I like his character much more this season - he seems more realistic somehow).

Least interesting: definitely Charlie and Claire. And Kate is thus far the most boring of them all, but I'm hoping that will change this week.

I'd most like to learn more about Mr. Eko and Libby - and somewhat about Ana-Lucia (I think we're being set up for some funky love triangles this season Kate/Sawyer/Jack/Ana-Lucia has lots of possibilities).

Got blog?

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-29-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
"And Kate is thus far the most boring of them all, but I'm hoping that will change this week."

Don't worry, I'm sure "everything will change".

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
Most interested in:
Eko, Locke, Claire/baby, Walt

Least interested in:
Kate, Charlie, Ana Lucia, Sawyer (although I love what his character adds to the dynamic)

AnaNg3 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnaNg3 Click to send private message to AnaNg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
My top 3 would be Kate, Lock, Claire with Walt in a close 4th

My bottom 3 would be Jack his storylines are so boring, Michael ditto, Sun/Jin

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-30-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Character/Storyline preferences?"
This is a good thread because it made me realize the characters I am most sympathetic to may not add the most to the story. Charlie has never been one of my favorites, and if all he is to do is fight going back to heroin, that is going to make it worse. I think Claire and Michael would both get more interesting if those two were put together. Michael needs some story line besides chasing after Walt all the time.

I do want to know what happened to Jack's marriage. I am looking forward to seeing if we are all right about Kate's original crime. I want to see Mr. Ecko's backstory, but other than that, I like what happens on the island better than the views of the past.

This season was supposed to be more about how they all begin to form a society. I want to see who fits together and how. And of course I want to know what the Others want, and what they are doing with the people who are taken.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •