The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Episode Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-24-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Episode Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-05 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

Well, I don't think there's a thread specifically created for the purpose of speculation on next week's episode yet, so...I thought I'd make this.

Any guesses as to "What Kate Did", or what's gonna happen w/AL and Jack?

And why Sawyer attacks Kate?

If I had to guess, I think Kate and AL may have had something to do w/one another beforehand...perhaps Kate killed one of AL's family members or something? I definitely think that Kate had something to do w/someone else on the island.

Didn't Yunjin Kim (aka "Sun") say that she was shocked to find out about one of the connections that happens between two of the characters in an upcoming episode or something like that?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Episode Predictions TenPin 11-25-05 1
   RE: Next Episode Predictions J I M B O 11-25-05 3
 RE: Next Episode Predictions 1derfool 11-25-05 2
   RE: Next Episode Predictions Farmie 11-25-05 4
   RE: Next Episode Predictions cycles2k 11-26-05 5
       RE: Next Episode Predictions 1derfool 11-26-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-05, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Episode Predictions"
I just don’t think that there is a connection between Anna Lucia and Kate. Yes this is Lost and yes anything can happen on the island, but this connection seems a little too convenient.

Unfortunately Kate’s story is probably going to take on a personal tragic twist. My guess is that Sawyer’s “attack” on Kate is some type of flashback/memory brought on by the fever. Kate has to fight him off and as a result, she also flashes into her past. I believe that Kate killed someone close to her as her original crime. Because of Kate’s experience with her mom, I am thinking that maybe she killed her father. He may have been abusive or something like that. Kate snaps when Sawyer grabs her, both of them reliving a past experience, and throws him to the floor.

They are going to say that she has had a rough past and we are suppose to feel sorry for her. To little to late I think to redeem her character in my eyes. I don't think she is a good enough actress to sell the part.

What will be interesting is following up on the idea that the people on the island have nothing left to live for….

TenPin

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Episode Predictions"

I know what you mean about the character being too 'bad' to turn things around. The writers seem to have a thing for making characters seem really bad at first, and then trying to give us a suitable explanation for their badness. Gives characters depth for sure, but seems risky. DW was SO anti-ana lucia that no matter what the epxlanation was she wasn't going to like her. Be interesting to see how people in general react to this sort of character development.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Episode Predictions"
According to the CTV preview, Locke can't remember the numbers correctly or can't seem to enter them in time for whatever reason. The countdown clock is shown going to 00:00 which would be a heck of a good place to finish the episode. Nothing like seeing the clock zero out, show a few scared and desperate face close ups and the episode is done .... we get to wait unitl January to find out what happens next.

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Episode Predictions"
This!...is just plain mean . Is it January yet?

Sig pic by PhoenixMons

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-26-05, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Episode Predictions"
That would be cheezie. Maybe with a voiceover telling us to tune in next month - same bat time, same bat place.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next Episode Predictions"
I know it's 'mean' to finish the episode that way, but I can see it being a possibility. How else do you keep viewers thinking about the program over the holidays? You need something to glue them to their chairs waiting out the weeks until the next new episode. Even the ones who are getting sick of the 'no new answers, just more mind numbing questions' will be guaranteed to come back.

It's mean, but it would work.
And they wouldn't have to remind us to tune in next month, we'll make darned sure we'll be there no matter what.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •