The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
The abcmedianet.com site has thumbnail photos of the next two episodes as well as the previous episodes, and also gives descriptions for those episodes. Thanks to StephFan for the link:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?prog_num=001648

Description for the 11/9 episode (the next new one):

LOST - "Abandoned" - Sawyer's wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors. Meanwhile, Shannon is once again haunted by visions of Walt, and Charlie becomes jealous of Locke's interest in Claire, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/MARIO PEREZ)

Description for 11/16 episode:

LOST - "The Other 48 Days" - The harrowing first 48 days in the lives of the tail section survivors are revealed, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/MARIO PEREZ)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com Lisapooh 10-25-05 1
   RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com 1derfool 10-25-05 2
   RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com J I M B O 10-25-05 3
       RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com Steph_Fan 10-25-05 4
   Ana Lucia trigirl 11-02-05 5
       RE: Ana Lucia Rhyn 11-10-05 13
   RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com India 11-09-05 12
 RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com Steph_Fan 11-06-05 6
   RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com AugustGirl 11-07-05 7
       RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com cycles2k 11-09-05 11
 RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com ladro 11-07-05 8
   RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com AugustGirl 11-07-05 9
       RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com Steph_Fan 11-08-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
so those kids with the teddy bear

are now with the others?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-05 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

>so those kids with the teddy
>bear are now with the others?

I can see The Others going around collecting kids. It would fit in nicely with the The Hanso Life-Extension Project. They kidnapped Alex and Walt, seemed to be interested in Aaron while Claire was still pregnant. If they have a few kids from the plane wreck, they surely wouldn't pass them up. I have no clue how to work a life-extension project but I'm willing to bet that the younger your guinea pigs are when you start using them, the better your chances of success and the more accurate your data will be.

Or maybe they're just starting up an island day care center?

Does anyone remember the original Star Trek episode where the planet was filled with kids? I t was called Miri. The kids lived alone, no adults. If I recall correctly, there was some life enhancing project that went screwy, killed off the adults but the kids survived. It was something along the lines of lengthening childhood for ages but eventually they did reach puberty and would die off as well. I can't recall all the details after all these years, but it's a quick rundown of the episode. I keep thinking of it being along the same lines here - some sickness killing people off (maybe just adults), collecting kids, secret experiments by the Hanso foundation etc. It just looks similar to me.

ETA:
Edit to correct Star Trek Info:

http://www.treknation.com/episodes/tos/season1/miri.shtml

Episode Title: 'Miri'
Episode Number: 112
Synopsis: "On a planet of decades-old children, one of whom develops a crush on Captain Kirk, the away team becomes infected with a genetically engineered disease that prolongs youth but kills adolescents."

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"

Or maybe they are in hiding from the Others. It struck me as odd how quietly the people were moving past. The Others don't really fear anyone on the island (that I know of), and it was far away from anything...so why tiptoe?

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-25-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
I think this has to do with Eko's comment about them not leaving tracks. They know there are others on the island, so they tiptoe/don't wear shoes to leave less obvious footprints.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-02-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ana Lucia"
...looks pretty cozy with those kids. A relationship previous to the crash?

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ana Lucia"
I gathered she was flying solo based on the attempted 'pick up' of Jack in the airport.

My best guess would be that they were orphaned (or maybe mom and/or dad was in the first batch to be 'taken') in the crash. I doubt they would have been flying without a parent or guardian, as I cannot see that an airline would allow that for an international flight. (Domestically, they have to be over a certain age to even have a layover.) Once the parent was taken or was killed, Ana may have stepped in as a protector or caregiver.

India 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail India Click to send private message to India Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
so those kids with the teddy bear are now with the others?

That's the way it looks to me. They also look very clean and well kept (as does the teddy bear), which might indicate it was before the Others took them, since we've seen nothing but filthy feet and a filthy bear to go on this far.

11-06-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
ABCMedianet now has photos from 2.08 as well.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
Well, the pics from 2.08 show us three females, so the list of who bites the dust this week has been narrowed down considerably.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-05, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
Is this the episode where somebody dies?

Better not be Locke - Grrrrrrrrrrr.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-07-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
I have lost track. Is this week's episode (11/9) a rerun or new episode?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
This week's episode (11/9) is BRAND SPANKING NEW!

'Bout time, don't you think?

11-08-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Spoilers from abcmedianet.com"
Yeppers! And it's the one the promos say people will be talking about for a long time (or something to that effect)!

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •