The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Thought Regarding"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Thought Regarding"
The upcoming death.

I know, I know. What new twist could be added? What complication could be introduced? How much spoiler space is needed?

Anyway, the answer to that last one should be as much spoiler space as I've already included.

So, our clues are that a regular female cast member dies at the hand of a regular female cast member. We're pretty much in agreement, and the spoilers out there point to, Shannon as the death. The argument and discussion is over who the regular female cast member is who kills her.

Well, who are our regular female cast members? Sun, Kate, Claire, Ana Lucia, Libby, Rose, Shannon.

Shannon.

Shannon!

Could it be suicide? Could the visions of Walt drive her nuts, cause her to think she's got the illness and cause her to take her own life?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Thought Regarding AugustGirl 10-25-05 1
 RE: Another Thought Regarding J I M B O 10-25-05 2
 RE: Another Thought Regarding Bebo 10-26-05 3
   RE: Another Thought Regarding Devious Weasel 10-26-05 5
       TV Guide Feature true 11-02-05 19
 RE: Another Thought Regarding Das Mole 10-26-05 4
   RE: Another Thought Regarding Bebo 11-09-05 20
 AHA! moonbaby 10-26-05 6
 RE: Another Thought Regarding Estee 10-26-05 7
   Ah Estee... wandacal 10-28-05 8
   RE: Another Thought Regarding wandacal 10-28-05 9
 RE: Another Thought Regarding AnaNg3 10-29-05 10
 RE: Another Thought Regarding dragonflies 10-29-05 11
 RE: Another Thought Regarding 1derfool 10-30-05 12
 One word zombiebaby 10-30-05 13
 RE: Another Thought Regarding India 11-01-05 14
   RE: Another Thought Regarding AugustGirl 11-02-05 16
       RE: Another Thought Regarding India 11-02-05 17
 Walt trigirl 11-02-05 15
 RE: Another Thought Regarding flipxcyd 11-02-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
Very interesting Dweeze. Very interesting indeed. For me suicide would indeed be more shocking than murder.

a GothMog original, bat by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"

But it is at the hands of someone we know who .... just might BE a monster.

This makes it sound like the manner of death is a turning point of sorts in the arc of our murderer's story. Unless the spoiler quoted was intentionally misleading us by making it sound like they saw a murderer and a victim. Of course, we could find out that Shannon might "be" a monster before she kills herself.

Against the odds IMO, but I like the angle. Heck, it would probably be better than what they will show. You should write screenplays.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
A very interesting theory, Dweeze, especially given this comment from EOnline Kristen's chat this week:

From beautyfulstar08: True or false: Is the killer on Lost the same person as the one that dies?

I can't say!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
Really? Hmmmmm.....

There's this in today's Ask Ausiello.

Question: The upcoming death on Lost has to be one of the biggest nonsecrets ever. Now to my point: I know who it is, but tell us a little something about how it happens, or who it's by? — Jason

Ausiello: (SPOILER ALERT) I hear it's pretty gruesome. And the killer will be featured rather prominently in an upcoming issue of TV Guide magazine.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "TV Guide Feature"
Got my TV Guide today, and there is a feature story on...

(hidden text)
Dominic Monaghan

Hmmmm, will be interesting to see if this pans out.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
I was talking about this yesterday, and my brother was joking around and said, "What if Rose died of a heart attack when she saw Bernard?"

I guess that could work from what we've been told...Rose dies in his arms or something...he could be one of the Others...

...nah.

I definitely think Shannon's gonna get plucked off...it would be really messed up if it was Sun who did it. I definitely think it's gonna be Ana-Lucia who does it, though. She's more of the tough type and she'll view Shannon as a whiny pain-in-the-#####. Maybe Shannon's in the bushes or something after having a vision of Walt and Ana-Lucia thinks it's an animal so she shoots at the movement and hits Shannon?

I dunno...

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
Will you please pick some lottery numbers for me?

Wait a minute...JJ Abrams, is that you?

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "AHA!"
This sounds good to me!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
I'm still going with Claire as the murderer. We practically already know she's a monster. Well, we know she's not human. Humans don't have eleven-month gestation periods.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-28-05, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ah Estee..."
Humans don't have eleven-month gestation periods.

As always, the voice of logic...

Lost with PhoenixMons!

Have I told you, lately, that I lvoe you?

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-28-05, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 03:57 AM (EST)

Edited because I don't need to post all 300 of my sig-pics!

Estee, you are da BOMB!

Lost with PhoenixMons!

AnaNg3 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AnaNg3 Click to send private message to AnaNg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
The suicide factor would definitely up the drama on the show. Especially if Shannon dies by her own hands and everyone else thinks somebody else did it but this would happen anyway even if she didn't kill herself.

This season of Lost needs to update the hype creating something really different. I think the Shannon suicide would be the trick if we see how evil she is.

I also think it would be fairly shocking if Kate was the one to do it b/c as we can see from the episodes this season and at the end of last she is alligning herself further and further away from Jack who I percieve to be "good" while agreeing with Locke who is obviously "evil" By her going back to the Hatch, believing in fate, and pinning for Sawyer. I can't wait and see what happens.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
I have no idea, but this sounds as good as the rest.

Just wanted to say Hi DW!

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-30-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
> Could it be suicide? Could the visions of Walt drive her nuts, cause her to think
> she's got the illness and cause her to take her own life?

I think Shannon is too selfish and self-centered to commit suicide. I don't see her killing herself and she probably still wants to settle the score for her brother's death. She certainly wouldn't consider suicide if she thought she had 'the illness', she'd be more "Oh woe is me, somebody help me, poor little me is sick". She'd demand the best nursing care they could muster on the island, maybe not even be satisfied with their best efforts. Even if she realized that killing herself might prevent her from spreading it, she still wouldn't think that way. She's not the type to follow the "one for all and all for one" train of thought.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "One word"
Clones?

A PhoenixMons Creation

India 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail India Click to send private message to India Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
I'm very new here, and this is my first time posting in this forum, so please forgive any whoopsies I may post.

I've seen suspicions that the victim is Shannon on other boards, but I've always just taken that as guessing. Is it certain that the death is a woman, or speculation from spoilers?

My thoughts - although everyone thinking it's a woman may be the case (hey, it's a 50/50 shot!), I keep thinking that it's Walt, and only for a very practical reason - real time vs. tv season time vs. Malcom David Kelly's age vs. Walt's age. If they're only supposed to have been there a month so far, and clearly a year has gone by in real time, I just don't see how they'll be able to keep Walt's character going unless they kill him off or recast him. Walt is supposed to be only 10, yet MDK is 13 in real life. With the way kids grow, I've been thinking that the most logical conclusion in keeping the hormonal growth spurts of a 13 year old off of the show is to kill of his much younger character.

Just a thought - glad to have found this forum at any rate!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
Good to see you over here, India. I can't find a link (okay, I'm not really looking for it) but I am pretty sure the producers have confirmed it is a female who dies.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

India 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail India Click to send private message to India Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
Damn... well, I'm still going to hope it's a red herring to distract us. (Don't get me wrong - not that I hope it's Walt that dies, but the female character I'm thinking of has really come a long way since the first season).

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-02-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Walt"
But it is at the hands of someone we know who .... just might BE a monster.

Shannon dies, driven to suicide by her visions of Walt. Hmmm, I like that. Who knows what is happening to Walt with the Others.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-02-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Another Thought Regarding"
Found this on EW.com

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1125079-2-2_3||665673|1_,00.html

Lost
Wednesday, Nov. 9, 9-10 p.m. (ABC)
Boone (Ian Somerhalder) returns, if only in the flashbacking mind of his stepsister and onetime lover, Shannon (Maggie Grace). Could this mean she's the character who is supposed to die this episode? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •