The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Relation to KAL flight 007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-23-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Relation to KAL flight 007"
I was just reading this after reading something else, which led me to this website: http://www.rescue007.org/ describing the incident. After reading some of it, this may have been the idea created by JJ Abrams developing into "Lost".

Back in 1983, KAL flight 007 was shot down by the then Soviets because it had strayed into their country's flight zone. No conclusive evidence of the plane being shot down, the flight's passengers, black boxes, etc could not be found. Interviews from ex-KGB and other people associated with the Soviets claim that most of the passengers who survived the plane being shot down were taken into custody and held against their will. Adult males and females and children were all separated. The plane may have crash landed into the sea somewhere near what is now Russia or an island called Sakhalin or Moneron, Anyway, the website keeps going on. I won't get into it here.

I just thought maybe JJ Abrams got this idea to make Lost. Anyway, just a thought.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Relation to KAL flight 007 Mikesgirl123 11-27-05 1
   RE: Relation to KAL flight 007 Bert Schlossberg 11-29-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mikesgirl123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mikesgirl123 Click to send private message to Mikesgirl123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Relation to KAL flight 007"
I hoped what you mentioned about survivors is not true. I had three friends on that flight. I think they would be better off dead than taken captive.

Mikesgirl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bert Schlossberg 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert%20Schlossberg Click to send private message to Bert%20Schlossberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Relation to KAL flight 007"
Dear Mikesgirl123,
I was very interested to read that you had known three of the passengers of KAL 007 and that they were your friends.
We have a webpage http://www.rescue007.org/passengers.htm dedicated to the passengers of KAL 007 and are in the process of compiling stories and remembrances of the the passengers written by family and friends. We would surely appreciate your writing about your friends so that we may post it with the rest of the passenger stories. Please let me know if you would like to do this. Thanks!

Bert Schlossberg
International Director
International Committee for the Rescue of KAL 007 Survivors.
www.rescue007.org

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •