The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"THREE WEEKS???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-20-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"THREE WEEKS???"
Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!
So.

What will YOU be doing on Wednesday evenings till "Lost" comes back?
Me?
I guess it'll be "Everybody Loves Raymond" reruns on TBS.
And I'll be wondering about:

1.) One of the "Others" was carrying a teddy bear. (The object Desmond grabbed when he fled the hatch).
2.) Who is the 5th tail-ender?
3.) Libby said there was a "Trust issue" amongst them. Then why is Ana Lucia the only one who seems to have this problem?

Lost with PhoenixMons!

Waaaahhhhhh!!!
Three.
Whole.
Weeks....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: THREE WEEKS??? AugustGirl 10-20-05 1
 RE: THREE WEEKS??? Steph_Fan 10-20-05 2
 Boycott! TenPin 10-21-05 3
   RE: Boycott! dragonflies 10-21-05 4
 one more week moonbaby 11-02-05 5
   RE: one more week AugustGirl 11-02-05 6
       RE: one more week batts 11-02-05 7
 RE: THREE WEEKS??? Das Mole 11-09-05 8
   In four hours? J I M B O 11-09-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: THREE WEEKS???"
I'll be counting down the hours until the next new episode. I will NOT be watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

1. Good catch! I knew we had seen a teddy bear before but couldn't remember when or where.

2. Ana-Lucia called her Cindy. So, it looks like the 23 tailenders have dwindled down to 5. At least Cindy wasn't wearing a red shirt.

3. I think Ana-Lucia is going to become a very big problem when they get to the other side of the island.

a GothMog original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THREE WEEKS???"

>1.) One of the "Others" was
>carrying a teddy bear. (The
>object Desmond grabbed when he
>fled the hatch).
>2.) Who is the 5th tail-ender?

Lost-Media doesn't have a screen cap available to help me prove it, but I think Desmond grabbed a stuffed bunny, not a bear.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Boycott!"
So.
What will YOU be doing on Wednesday evenings till "Lost" comes back?

Let’s stage a Boycott!!!

I lvoe this show, and the last thing I’d want to see happen is for it to go away, but we should try to send a message to the network to stop interrupting the run of the show.

I am hoping and praying that this isn’t a continuous pattern like last season; three or four new episodes and then a string of re-runs. I hope the ratings for the re-runs drop like a stone! But I hope the ratings jump up even higher when the new shows return.

So don’t watch the re-runs! Find something else to do. Spread the word and help the cause. Just because we are avid fans, we shouldn’t have to suffer because of poor decisions of network planners!

TenPin

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boycott!"
I will be boycotting it for the next 3 weeks.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "one more week"
*sigh*

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: one more week"
I know. I really don't think I can wait.

*sigh*

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-02-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: one more week"
>I know. I really don't
>think I can wait.
I know...... me neither.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-09-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: THREE WEEKS???"
Hey everyone, guess what happens in four hours??

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "In four hours?"

I'll be two hours away from watching Lost...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •