The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide spoilers"
Don't go if you don't want to know...

there are many spoilers in the latest issue of TV Guide (the new large format)

including...

one of the major female characters dies before the holidays

also Walt is saying- "press the button- don't press the button- bad"- it refers to the computer

many more- I don't have time to list

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide spoilers blacknwhitedog 10-11-05 1
 RE: TV Guide spoilers Snidget 10-12-05 2
   RE: TV Guide spoilers Breezy 10-12-05 3
       RE: TV Guide spoilers weltek 10-12-05 4
       RE: TV Guide spoilers TeamJoisey 10-12-05 5
           RE: TV Guide spoilers mrc 10-12-05 6
               RE: TV Guide spoilers Breezy 10-12-05 7
       RE: TV Guide spoilers batts 10-15-05 26
 RE: TV Guide spoilers Bebo 10-12-05 8
 RE: TV Guide spoilers CattyChat 10-12-05 9
   RE: TV Guide spoilers weltek 10-12-05 10
       RE: TV Guide spoilers Bebo 10-12-05 11
       RE: TV Guide spoilers CattyChat 10-12-05 12
       RE: TV Guide spoilers zombiebaby 10-12-05 13
           RE: TV Guide spoilers weltek 10-12-05 15
               Thinking back... zombiebaby 10-12-05 21
   RE: TV Guide spoilers blacknwhitedog 10-12-05 16
       RE: TV Guide spoilers blacknwhitedog 10-12-05 18
   Shannon or Claire FesterFan1 10-12-05 17
       RE: Shannon or Claire CattyChat 10-12-05 19
           RE: Shannon or Claire 1derfool 10-12-05 20
           RE: Shannon or Claire Das Mole 10-25-05 28
 RE: TV Guide spoilers ladro 10-12-05 14
 Kristen Spoiler zombiebaby 10-14-05 22
   RE: Kristen Spoiler TeamJoisey 10-15-05 23
   RE: Kristen Spoiler Steph_Fan 10-15-05 24
   RE: Kristen Spoiler ladro 10-15-05 25
 I just LOVE reading this stuff.. wandacal 10-25-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-11-05, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
couple more...

the orientation film was spliced by Desmond so segments of the film are missing

the plane crash of flight 815 did not necessarily take place in the present (2004)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
One actual answer...how did they let that happen. The Helen in this season's Locke flashbacks. and Helen on the phone-sex line are not the same person

A few when we find some things out season-wise.

The how is the Rutherford that was killed in the car crash is relateed to Shannon during November Sweeps

Rose was right and we see that in the 10/12 episode.

10/19 we lear the name of Adelewe Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character.

Lost with PhoenixMons

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
Phone sex girls normally let you choose their name, just saying.

What?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
*raises eyebrows*
Uh huh.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-12-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
oh... THAT's why she lets me call her Breezy.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
That was you?

A PhoenixMons(ter) Creation
Impersonating Dweezil since 10-12-05.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
LMAO You guys gave me gigglepants.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-15-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
Phone sex operators? Wait, I surely missed something. I seriously thought 'Helen' was a counselor, and charged by the hour. And did Phone Counseling Sessions. I really must have missed something. Somebody tell me what I missed.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
Kristen of E!Online has also been saying that a major female character would be dying in the first part of the season. Even when rumors were flying to the contrary, she was sticking to it.

She may suck on reality spoilers, but she's usually on target on scripted shows.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
As long as it is NOT Sun. Wonder who it will be -- tossup between Shannon & Claire?

A PhoenixMons Production

10-12-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
Some quick thoughts:

Sun
No major storyline. She and Jin could reunite & then she dies. Good drama factor.
Continuing storyline need: nill
Drama factor of her death: good
Death necessary for future plotline: eh, I guess solo Jin extracting revenge for someone killing her could be a new plotline.

Claire
The psychic said the baby couldn't be raised by anyone else or bad things would happen. Major drama factor if she dies & others have to raise the baby. However, how do you raise a baby on an island without mom's breastmilk?
Continuing storyline need: they need her breastmilk
Drama factor: high
Death creates future plotline: Major possibilities

Shannon
Seems to have acting bug & may be time to leave the show, however, why kill her off? She's the link to Boone & has one of the few romantic storylines (she & Sayid).
Continuing storyline need: Sayid/shannon romance, "survivor" of the Boone/Shannon storyline
Drama factor: high. Sayid tries to save her?
Death creates future plotline: plotline probably not dependent on it being Shannon in particular.

Kate
Too major of a character...unless Anna Lucia "replaces" her.
Continuing storyline need: What happens when she's "found" (assuming they will be) since she's a criminal? Jack/Kate romance
Drama factor: very high, as she's the lead female
Death creates future plotline: Lots of people have a connection with her (Sawyer, Jack, Locke), circumstances of her death could create further divide

So really, that didn't help at all. Do you get rid of the characters that are going seemingly nowhere important (Sun, Shannon to some extent), or do you use the death to create a better storyline (Kate, Claire)?

I think it would be odd to get rid of Shannon, since that would end the Boone/Shannon storyline, which were written in for a reason in the first place.

Would they really kill off Kate? I have a hard time with that one. She seems to be a big draw for viewers.

So my suspects are Claire & Sun...although I'm still figuring out how to feed an infant. Anything in the hatch?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
According to the latest Ask Ausiello column on TV Guide Online, it's not Claire.

Question: Can you give me a hint as to which character is going to bite the dust next on Lost? — S

Ausiello: (SPOILER ALERT) It's not Hurley. Or Claire.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/AskAusiello/

10-12-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
I would be HIGHLY disappointed if they ax Sun -- such a great actress & who knows what will develop about her & Jin's past & future reuniting.

I'm leaning towards Shannon, for many of the things Weltek stated and including what Naveen said on the view about how Sayid & Shannon finally consummate whatever it is they have going and their relationship comes to a logical conclusion.

There is one other HIGH drama factor if they were to ax Claire (though I hope not) is that her death would surely send Charlie back to his heroin addiction. An additional plot.

I hope it's Shannon over any of the others. Don't think she would be missed too much.

A PhoenixMons Production

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
I would add Ana Lucia in to the mix as someone who could bite it.

Even maybe Rose.

A PhoenixMons Creation

10-12-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
Except that it's a major character according to spoilers. I wouldn't call Rose a major character. Maybe Anna Lucia will develop as a major character in the next few months. *shrug*

10-12-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Thinking back..."

I am just thinking back that it all could be little bit of misdirection. I just remember when the spoilers were that Ardzt was going to become a regular for this season. Who is "major" in their minds might be different as well.

They know their story lines and how each person fits in for the long haul already. (to a degree I would say )

So I take this spoiler with a grain of salt. Not saying that someone won't die but I would not be suprised if it isn't someone we consider major or even a female. These guys know how to work the internet community.

A PhoenixMons Creation

10-12-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
16. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
I guess it depends on what "major" means

female characters

Kate, Claire, Sun, Shannon

Rose, Rousseau, Anna-Lucia

I'm guessing the build-up Anna-Lucia- just to knock her off

I know at one point last year they said they wouldn't kill off a female character because there were so few female characters- but now they've added one- Anna-Lucia

10-12-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
when they killed off Boone- well, before they killed off Boone,
they kept saying look at who's storyline is done, and who's storyline is still building

Boone resolved his feelings for Shannon and he served his purpose with Locke- his storyline was done

I doubt Kate's storyline is done, the others we'll have to wait and see

Claire served her purpose- to give birth to the baby- we'll have to wait and see if her storyline is done
Shannon has no real purpose except love interest for Sayid- she could be done- or linked to Walt somehow (she has his dog, she has a vision of him)
Sun only serves a purpose until Jin comes back to her (or not) and then her storyline could be done

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Shannon or Claire"
I agree that it has to be Shannon or Claire. First of all, Ana Lucia, Rose, or Rousseau are not major characters. Ana Lucia may become one, but considering that Kristen has been talking about this since even before Ana Lucia was made a full-time cast member, I doubt it's her.

I seriously doubt it will be either Kate or Sun, and the reason has nothing to do with storyline. It has to do with how much JJ loves the actresses who play them. He can't stop talking about either of them in the Season 1 extra features. I'd be very surprised if it were one of them.

So, it has to be Shannon or Claire. Right now I'm leaning toward Shannon, as I think they want to build the Claire/Charlie relationship, and they haven't even touched it this season yet.

Fester

10-12-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Shannon or Claire"
>"I seriously doubt it will be either Kate or Sun, and the reason has nothing to do with storyline. It has to do with how
much JJ loves the actresses who play them. He can't stop talking about either of them in the Season 1 extra features."

EXACTLY my thoughts. PLUS he created Sun's role after she auditioned for Kate, he loved her so much. Just can't see it being Sun.

My money is on Shannon. There just isn't anything or anywhere to go with her character. Tie up some loose ends about her & Boone's past -- sex with Sayid, then she gets snuffed.

PS - Sayid also on Ellen today talking of upcoming ep where FINALLY some needs are met on the island & he has some degree of nudity, depending on what ABC allows. Their relationship is coming to an end. I think she's done -- wonder how it will happen -- Monster thing? Others? Accidentally falls on her nail file?

A PhoenixMons Production

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-12-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Shannon or Claire"
> My money is on Shannon. There just isn't anything or anywhere to go with her character.
> Tie up some loose ends about her & Boone's past -- sex with Sayid, then she gets snuffed.

I'm betting on Shannon too, mostly because of the 'acting bug' mentioned in an earlier post. Shannon herself doesn't do much. Her french isn't needed anymore, translation can be done by Danielle if need be. She can't or won't help around camp since she's useless and might break a fingernail. Her asthma will hinder her actively doing anything that needs to be done. What's she got left to live for?

"What if"... Shannon finds out that Jack's wife was responsible for her dad's death. She might feel Jack didn't do enough for her brother, now she finds he's also connected to her dad's death. She has nothing left 'back home' and here thanks to Jack in some way, shape or form. She flips out and in an insane moment tries to kill Jack. Kate steps in and shoots her. That opens up a lot of new angles. Kate has another murder to deal with. Jack can add another guilt trip to his long list of failures. Sayid can feel guilty that another close friend has died (specially if they have him try to stop Kate but fails). There's a lot they can do with that.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-25-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Shannon or Claire"
I think it'll be Shannon...they already killed off Boone, I think she's going next. Which is a shame, b/c I like her, but...oh well.

As long as it isn't Kate or Sun, I'm fine.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TV Guide spoilers"
my guess is that Kate is axed.

They will reveal additional information about her past that will clearly show that the Bounty hunter was right about her, and that she is a sociopathic killer.

10-14-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
22. "Kristen Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/ann.jspa?annID=191

"Do NOT read if you don't want to know, but I just found out HOW the female on Lost dies and ... I want to cry. I'm not kidding.

It's so shocking. So good. And so unbelievable.

The doomed female dies NOT at the hands of the monster. But it is at the hands of someone we know who .... well, given this twist, just might BE a monster.

Holy @#$@@#!"

Anyone convinced of their original guess? Anyone switch?

Me? I have 2 speculations.

1. Claire- Charlie kills her, he is one of the Others from when he was abducted by Ethan. Or he is high on heroin that he found. I guess this could work for any victim.

2. Rose- She is reuinited with Bernard only to have him turn on her. He is also infected.

A PhoenixMons Creation

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-15-05, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kristen Spoiler"
I'll propose Ana Lucia as the killer.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kristen Spoiler"

>2. Rose- She is reuinited
>with Bernard only to have
>him turn on her.
>He is also infected.
>
That would devastate me, as I really feel like they bring hope to our groups, and promise of a smoother reunion between them (smoother than the Ana-Lucia et al and Sawyer et al reunion).

In what would be no less shocking though, I could see Walt being the killer. Maybe the Others want to use his powers for evil?

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kristen Spoiler"
I'll stick with Kate as the Killee. I'll pick Rambi as the Killer. Alpha female asserts herself by taking out the other Alpha female.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-25-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "I just LOVE reading this stuff.."
...AFTER -

We all already know!

Sorry to be so bitter-sounding.
I'm simply NOT looking forward to these next two "Lost"-less weeks....

Lost with PhoenixMons!

Heavy drinking with me, anyone?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •