The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until the West Coast has had a chance to watch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 1
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread ladro 10-05-05 26
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 3
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread ropefish_3 10-05-05 4
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 5
   Turn of the Screw FFantasyFX 10-05-05 14
       RE: Turn of the Screw zombiebaby 10-05-05 24
       RE: Turn of the Screw Lisapooh 10-06-05 38
       RE: Turn of the Screw lovetowatch 10-06-05 40
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Snidget 10-05-05 6
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 7
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Snidget 10-05-05 9
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 10
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Buggy 10-06-05 28
                   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 1derfool 10-06-05 31
                       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread mrc 10-06-05 42
                           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread ladro 10-06-05 43
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Snidget 10-05-05 8
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 11
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread FFantasyFX 10-05-05 13
           I think he said zombiebaby 10-05-05 25
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 12
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Buggy 10-06-05 29
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread HobbsofMI 10-06-05 33
           Lenny moonbaby 10-06-05 34
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread emydi 10-06-05 39
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Tahj 10-06-05 41
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-06-05 44
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread mrc 10-06-05 45
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-06-05 49
                   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread mrc 10-07-05 51
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread pumpkinqueen 10-06-05 48
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread mrc 10-06-05 46
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 15
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Snidget 10-05-05 16
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Snidget 10-05-05 18
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 21
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread J Slice 10-05-05 17
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread FFantasyFX 10-05-05 19
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread volsfan 10-05-05 20
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread JMORRISON23 10-05-05 27
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread J Slice 10-05-05 22
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread JMORRISON23 10-05-05 23
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread blacknwhitedog 10-06-05 30
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Devious Weasel 10-06-05 35
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread AugustGirl 10-06-05 47
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread HobbsofMI 10-06-05 32
   Confusion trigirl 10-06-05 36
       RE: Confusion realitycoholic 10-06-05 37
           RE: Confusion Steph_Fan 10-06-05 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-05-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The show starts with a recarp and the new episodes starts on the beach with Jin, Sawyer and MIchael. A big black man hits all three of the men over the head with a stick and they tie them in nets and drag them through the woods. They put them in a hole covered with some type of top.

Back into the hatch and Jack says to Locke that all roads lead here and we get a back story with Locke.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-05-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kate drops down from the ceiling into a room with tons of ammunition and guns. She takes one and sneaks up behind Desmond and hits him over the heat. Desmond's gun goes off and hits the computer. Desmond says that they are all going to die.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I am an hour behind, and just watch the segment where the computer was shot. I wanted to give my immediate reaction: This makes no sense, something cataclysmic (sp?) is going to happen because a computer short circuited?

10-05-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Desmond is going crazy to try and get the computer fixed because he said they are all going to die if the timer counts to zero. Desmond has been on the island for 3 years. He tells Jack that he was on the island with Kelvin and that they are saving the world from a virus. Kate goes to get Sayid because she thinks he can fix the computer.

Desmond tells them to watch a video tape if they do not believe him. He tells the exactly where to go on the bookshelf to find the video.

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-05-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
IT'S NOT ON! God, I lvoe my Red Sox, but I am getting the serious shakes at the thought of not seeing Lost tonight! I actually feel a little sick about it. Please, TV gods, make it be on at 10:00.

10-05-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-05 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Sawyer and Michael are trying to communicate with Jin to determine who and how many peeps are out there. Micahel tries to push Sawyer up to the top of the hole. The big guy takes a stab at Sawyer and opens the door and throws a female into the hole...it is the girl Jack met at the bar before they left Australia.

Jack and Locke are setting up the video player in order to watch the video.

The vidoe starts as "The Dharma Initiative". The initiative is in all sciences and the research started on the island and every 108 minutes a code has to be entered and then a button pushed.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Turn of the Screw"
The video was located behind the Henry James novel The Turn of the Screw. Any special significance to this?

In the novel, a housekeeper, relatively young I think, is charged with taking care of two young children in an old-style British castle. The housekeeper increasingly starts to believe that the ghosts of two small children who were murdered in the castle earlier are trying to corrupt and kill her charges. The novel's main claim to fame is that since it's told in first person narrative form, the reader is never quite sure whether the narrator is simply going insane or whether the ghosts are real.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Turn of the Screw"
First thing that comes to my mind is Boone and Shannon and the nanny Teresa.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Turn of the Screw"
and the narrator says in chapter one that she feels "as lost as a handful of passengers on a great drifting ship" and that she was strangely at the helm.

the writers put a lot of layers in this, don't they?

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Turn of the Screw"
This is a portion summary I found on this book

Miles asks, "It's he?" and when the governess demands to know which "he," Miles shouts "Peter Quint - you devil!," then yells "Where?" The governess tries to show Miles Quint in the window, then grasps the boy in her arms. After a few moments, she realizes his heart has stopped beating.

http://www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/screw/

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Polar bears on the film orientation for Zoology??!!??

10-05-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I caught that! I didn't hear mention of a virus on the video...did I miss it?

Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I didn't catch virus, either.

10-05-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Didn't Desmond say virus or did I just hear it wrong.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

I don't think he ever said "virus", he just said "saving the world", not from what.

And there was no video, it was a film reel and a projector. Locke watched it twice, Jack didn't.

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
> Locke watched it twice, Jack didn't.

Could it be that Locke had to take another look to see if it really was his father standing in the window?
If he thought it was him while watching it the first time around, he couldn't very well stop the film and rewind without raising some suspicion. Jack wasn't thrilled about watching it to begin with, he would have wanted to know why Locke wants to watch part of it again. Knowing Jack wouldn't stick around for a rerun, Locke could watch the film again and stop it at that window scene for a closer look, nobody would be the wiser.

On another note - the magnetism is interesting. I've read and heard many times that magnetism can help speed healing if applied/used properly. Taking it one step farther, what are the chances that the strong magnetic field could be behind Locke being able to walk again and his quick recovery from the leg wound near the end of season #1? Could magnetism also have something to do with the power source in the hatch? I don't see any sign of a generating station anywhere, not likely to find one either and a gas powered generator would be unlikely since there's probably no gasoline source.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
There was the cable that Sayid tripped over that ran from somewhere in the ocean into the woods to Denielle's place.

A PhoenixMons(ter) Creation

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
When I first saw the cable, it looked like an electrical cable, then I replayed the DVD slow, and it looked like it could have been just a rope. Said rope could have been holding a baited trap for crabs or whatnot. Or the rope/cable could have been there just to trap any humans passing by (since it did lead to a trap). One would think that Sayid would have told everyone if it were an electrical cable.

8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Is it me, or did it seem parts were edited out of that orientation film?

10-05-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-05 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

The film didn't flow too smoothly.

10-05-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Indeed, there were all kinds of skips and jumps in the film. One especially noticeable jump was when the scientist was talking about the computer . . . it sounded like he was saying don't do something with the computer . . .hmmmm . . .

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I think he said"
don't use the computer for anything else.

10-05-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Michael and Sawyer find out that the girl was on the plane. She said she was in the water when the plane crashed and she swam to shore. She said until yesterday she was looking for food and water. She says her name is Mona and they all introduce themselves. Sawyer still has the gun.

Jack asks Desmond if he is contact with the peeps that made the video and he says no. Kelvin was his replacement but he died. Desmond tries the computer and all the lights go out. Desmond runs away saying it is over. Time left...48 minutes.

Desmond is getting food, water and medication and he says he is leaving and he tells Locke that he is running as far away as possible. Jack tells Locke he is on his own and he leaves Locke in the hatch as he starts working on the computer.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Desmond says that Kelvin died waiting for his replacement, not that Kelvin was the replacement.

To clarify, Kelvin was alone in the hatch until Desmond's boat ran aground on the island , Kelvin went to Desmond, said " Follow me" and Desmond became Kelvin's partner in the computer watch.

Desmond says that they saved the world together for awhile, then Kelvin died and he was left to save it alone.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wasn't Kelvin or Kevin the name of the guy in the nut house with Hurly and where he got the numbers?

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Lenny"
was that guy's name.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hey vols, is Ana Lucia the woman that Jack was talking to at the bar before the flight...she sure did look like her...

And if so, then if she was on the plane was it "destined" to crash by whomever is running the "experiment" to get her to island?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes, it was the same woman. Don't know the answer to your second question.

Moves courtesy of Syren

10-06-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
44. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
As Tahj replied yes Ana Lucia was the woman that Jack met in the bar. Ana was in the back of the plane. I don't know if her being on the plane made it destined to crash.

I am beginning to wonder if the others aren't just others from the plane (or at least some of them).

10-06-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
But why would the Others want Walt? And how does Danielle fit in? I think there's more to it than that.

10-06-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
49. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I didn't say I had all the answers

I think part of the others are from the plane and with Ana being there proves at least one from the plane is part of the others.

10-07-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
51. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
A Vols fan always has the answers.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I am beginning to wonder if the others aren't just others from the plane

i agree, i think the others that Jin, Sawyer, and Michael found are others from the plane--who have likely met Danielle's others--and are just trying to survive.

yes, it is a PhoenixMons

10-06-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
46. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Why would Ana Lucia be "destined" to make it to the island any more than anyone else on the plane? Just curious to know if I missed or forgot something about her background.

10-05-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kate and Sayid make it back to the hatch and Hurley is with them. Sayid sends Kate and Hurley looking for the breaker box and Hurley finds the food and candy supplies and just says...WOAH!

WOW! The woman (Mona?) hit Sawyer over the head and took his gun and then screams for them to let her out. The black man comes over and lifts her out and says "what happened...who are they?" Is her name Mona?

10-05-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Mona doesn't sound right wasn't it ana something?

I can back the DVR up and check in a few.

10-05-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ana Lucia

10-05-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
21. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thank you!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Can I just say that Katey Sagal ROCKS?

Helen's a pretty cool character. Locke only becomes more and more interesting.

Just don't tell me what I can't do.

10-05-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I didn't realize it was her until the last cut scene between her and Locke. She really did a fantastic job this episode; had great chemistry with Terry O'Quinn.

10-05-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Desmond runs through the jungle and falls but Jack stands over him with a gun. Jack demands to know what he is running from. Desmond remembers Jack and starts recalling the story. Desmond presses JAck to find out what happened to the girl and Jack blurts out that he married her. Jack just shakes his head while holding back tears. Desmond runs off again as he tells Jack he will see him in another life.

Back to the hatch with Sayid trying to fix the computer and Kate finds the switch to flip on the computer. Sayid has a little over 3 minutes to enter the code. Locke starts entering the numbers and Hurley tells him to stop and Locke says no. Locke missed the last number as 32 but Jack comes in and tells him that it is 42. Locke enters the number and asks Jack to hit the button. Jack refuses to push the button and Locke tells Jack he (Locke) can't do it alone. Jack hits the button with less than 1 second to go.

Locke says he will take the first shift and Jack walks off.

JMORRISON23 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JMORRISON23 Click to send private message to JMORRISON23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
who was that woman in the picture with Desmond? Does the film look a lit off don't you think the film would play differently if it was that old? Do you think think the sequence starts something on the island like the monster? Do you think its weird that Desmond says the exact something he said when he first met Jack? Maybe Jin knows about the experiment.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jin speaks English.

hooooolly crap.

but I just go along with it because I'm along for the ride, good old fun time Hurley. Well guess what? Now, I want some friggin' answers.

JMORRISON23 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JMORRISON23 Click to send private message to JMORRISON23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What did Jin do to learn english? Maybe working for Suns father

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I have the feeling that Jin does not really speak English and that is some kind of dream sequence or something.

From the previews it seems like they're trying to keep it secret that there is food and shelter in the hatch- why would that be?

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The only thing I can think of is that they want to make sure the food is safe and gets rationed appropriately.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was thinking maybe Jack thinks the food is spiked with "funny stuff" to make the "executor" complacent and more willing to "execute" the numbers per the "plan".

a GothMog original

Or "maybe" I just wanted to post under Dweeze, and use as many " "'s as I could in one "post".

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Twins? One good and one bad and some how they are all on the same island?

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-06-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Confusion"
Posts 22, 23, 30 and 32. WTF?

Did you see a different preview than I did? Charlie and Locke. Claire and a message in a bottle. Rose in the hatch?

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Confusion"
TriGirl,

Jin speaking very clear English was the very last clip of the preview, after the three you mention. Maybe it got cut off if you were recording?

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-06-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Confusion"
Just finished watching it a day late on TiVo, and whoa did that Jin thing creep me out - more than some of the other incedible things that happening in this episode!

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •