The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snowman joke"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

chick 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chick Click to send private message to chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snowman joke"
Desmond asked Locke "What did one snowman say to the other snowman?" There are rumors that Hurley told that same joke in season one. I don't have any of the episodes taped, does anyone recall this?? Also, if this is true, is Hurley the "Him" Desmond was referring to??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snowman joke Steph_Fan 09-30-05 1
   RE: Snowman joke PhoenixMons 09-30-05 2
 RE: Snowman joke ladro 09-30-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-30-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snowman joke"
I have heard this mentioned in other places, and tried finding it in any of the transcripts (various websites have them posted), but had no luck. I have a vague recollection, but not enough to go on...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-30-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snowman joke"
I, too, tried checking the various transcripts online with no luck. I don't remember anything about Hurley and that snowman joke, but if I ever get around to watching my season 1 DVD, I can keep my ears peeled for it.

Got blog?

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-30-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snowman joke"
It has been less than two weeks since I saw all the episodes on DVD, I think I would remember the punchline if Hurley told a Snowman riddle. I kind of seem to remember Hurley telling a corny joke/riddle once, but I doubt it was about snowmen. The only Joke/riddle I can remember at the moment is Micahel's "what is black and white and red all over?".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •