The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

drone 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drone Click to send private message to drone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
I'll keep this short and sweet!!!

Desmond lied to Jack on first meeting.

Animals were tagged to later be tracked to see if they survived CR 4-81516-23 42.

The countdown below is a self-destruct sequence that Desmond must respond to, to insure he is still alive. (as you will see, a convenient way to remove nice shelter for survivors)

Dharma is Korean.

Press the button. No button's bad.

108 is the sum.

Let's all sulk in a hammock.

-D

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want mor... mrc 10-06-05 1
   RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want mor... ladro 10-06-05 2
       RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want mor... mrc 10-07-05 3
           RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want mor... ladro 10-08-05 4
           RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want mor... batts 10-11-05 5
               RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want mor... mrc 10-11-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
I thought this thresd deserved a bump. It seems drone knew quite a bit.

A PhoenixMons(ter) Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

how so?

""Desmond lied to Jack on first meeting.""
How? Desomnd really was in a race around the world.

""Animals were tagged to later be tracked to see if they survived CR 4-81516-23 42.""
I have no idea what that means, eta: I guess drone was predicting that desmond was injecting animals with the red liquid that he injected himself with, in which case it would seem he was wrong.

""The countdown below is a self-destruct sequence that Desmond must respond to, to insure he is still alive. (as you will see, a convenient way to remove nice shelter for survivors)""
Everyone already suspected it was a countdown of some kind. It is not a self destruct sequence that would prevent the surviors from occupying the shelter, on the contray, it is a sequence that will compel the survivors to occupy the shelter.""

""Dharma is Korean.""
Everyone already knew that.

""Press the button. No button's bad.""
I am not sure if this refers to Walt, but if it does, then it was mentioned already.

""108 is the sum.""

""Let's all sulk in a hammock.""
Maybe this is something profound, but I don't know what this is refering to.

10-07-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
""Desmond lied to Jack on first meeting.""
How? Desomnd really was in a race around the world.

We don't know for sure that Desmond is telling the truth.

""Animals were tagged to later be tracked to see if they survived CR 4-81516-23 42.""
I have no idea what that means, eta: I guess drone was predicting that desmond was injecting animals with the red liquid that he injected himself with, in which case it would seem he was wrong.

It seems to me that this refers to the animals that were obviously present on the island and may have been exposed to some disease/experimental drug/something else. I think the quarantine sign that was on the hatch door has a larger meaning than just scaring Desmond pissless.

""The countdown below is a self-destruct sequence that Desmond must respond to, to insure he is still alive. (as you will see, a convenient way to remove nice shelter for survivors)""
Everyone already suspected it was a countdown of some kind. It is not a self destruct sequence that would prevent the surviors from occupying the shelter, on the contray, it is a sequence that will compel the survivors to occupy the shelter.""

We actually don't know if the survivors will occupt the shelter or not. That was the original plan to escape the Others, but it may serve a different purpose now.

""Dharma is Korean.""

I must have missed that memo. The only Korean connection that I saw was in the last epi., which came after drone's post. I had never heard of Dharma b/f that epi.

""Press the button. No button's bad.""
I am not sure if this refers to Walt, but if it does, then it was mentioned already.

We still don't know if pressing the button is good or bad, which was the whole dispute b/w Locke and Jack. Does pressing the button really save the world or is it just an experiment? Or is it something else?

""108 is the sum.""

So the numbers add up to 108? So what? What is the larger significance? We don't know that.

""Let's all sulk in a hammock.""
Maybe this is something profound, but I don't know what this is refering to.

Exactly.

I'm not saying drone is right, but the Dharma reference was something that we had not heard of before Wed., so s/he must know some things ahead of time.

And, no, I'm not gonna beg for more answers, drone. It's "Put up or shut up" time.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
I got the 'dharma' reference mixed up with the Bagua (sp?) thread/reference. So I see now that you are correct that 'dharma' was not common knowledge. I am inclined to think that whatever his name was just picked 'dharma' up from a preshow article or some other internet board. I doubt he will even find his way back to this board.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-11-05, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
>And, no, I'm not gonna beg
>for more answers, drone. It's
>"Put up or shut up"
>time.
>

I agree, and would have responded the same way except that the guidelines for this site tells me that I can't tell anybody I'm annoyed with to 'Shut Up'. ...........
I do have to agree with MRCs statement tho....
Beg for more information? Hah! I can't keep up with all the backinfo as it is!

10-11-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Answers!!! Beg if you want more!!!"
Oh, I'm not irritated with drone, batts. It's just a phrase, and I made sure that the smiley face was there so that s/he would know that I was saying it light-heartedly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •