The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode Titles (Contains Spoilers)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-29-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode Titles (Contains Spoilers)"
I thought we should keep all of the episode title spoilers in one place so that we can keep all of the resulting discussions in one place. We can revisit this thread as we get new title spoilers rather than creating new threads for each new title as they are leaked.

I'll post a separate post with the known titles up to this point so that we can branch off and discuss them as we go along.

It's great to be back here and I hope I can resume my role as dispenser of Lost spoilers again this season

Got blog?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Already aired episodes PhoenixMons 09-29-05 1
 Episodes 3 - 5 PhoenixMons 09-29-05 2
   ...And Found PhoenixMons 09-29-05 4
 Episodes 6 - 8 PhoenixMons 09-29-05 3
   The Other 48 Days PhoenixMons 09-29-05 5
       RE: The Other 48 Days zombiebaby 09-29-05 6
           RE: The Other 48 Days dragonflies 09-30-05 7
               RE: The Other 48 Days Majic Mitch 09-30-05 8
               or are they getting sick shakes the clown 10-04-05 10
                   RE: or are they getting sick PhoenixMons 10-04-05 11
                   RE: or are they getting sick Steph_Fan 10-04-05 12
                       that doesn't mean anything shakes the clown 10-05-05 13
                           RE: that doesn't mean anything Steph_Fan 10-05-05 15
                   RE: or are they getting sick Rhyn 10-05-05 14
                       RE: or are they getting sick dragonflies 10-07-05 17
 RE: Episode Titles (Contains Spoile... Steph_Fan 10-04-05 9
   RE: Episode Titles (Contains Spoile... Steph_Fan 10-07-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Already aired episodes"
2.01 - Man of Science, Man of Faith

2.02 - Adrift

Got blog?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-29-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
2. "Episodes 3 - 5"
2.03 - Orientation

2.04 - Everybody Hates Hugo

2.05 - ...And Found

Got blog?

09-29-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
4. "...And Found"
I love this title...if you'll remember Jin's episode last season was entitled ...In Translation. Lost is the missing word in both of Jin's titles (this episode is said to focus on Jin).

Got blog?

09-29-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
3. "Episodes 6 - 8"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-05 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

2.06 - The Hunt

2.07 - The Other 48 Days

2.08 - Unknown title

Got blog?

09-29-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
5. "The Other 48 Days"
Another great title with definite multiple meaning possibilities already apparent.

It could simply refer to what the others have been up to for the 48 days the lostaways have been on the island.

It could be referring to "the other 48" re: Dweeze's clones idea. Perhaps there are clones of all 48 of them somewhere?!? I am thinking there is something to this theory more and more (not sure I like it or not, but it makes a lot of sense).

It could refer to the 'other' survivors in some way (would be very odd and creepy if there were 48 initial survivors from the tail section).

There are probably more possible meanings as well (can't think of anything at the moment)...

Got blog?

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Other 48 Days"
Yeah this one intrigues me a lot.

My guess(or hope) is that it tells what the other survivors in the tail section went through the first 48 days as well.

Were there parallels? Should be interesting if this is the case.

Good to see you back PM!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Other 48 Days"
I agree. I think it is about the 48 tail survivors, and what they did for 48 days. It appears that they have developed into a less 'civilized' group.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-30-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Other 48 Days"
Almost like a 'Lord of the Flies' kinda feel, huh?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "or are they getting sick"
>I agree. I think it
>is about the 48 tail
>survivors, and what they did
>for 48 days. It
>appears that they have developed
>into a less 'civilized' group.

...I haven't been following the boards much, but has anyone raised the possibility that the other survivors have experienced the sickness that is apparently going around the island? That's what it looks like to me in the previews...some of the survivors have gotten sick, gone crazy and taken it out on the non-sick survivors like Michelle Rodriguez.

They are definitely NOT the so called others. The lack of technology is a dead giveaway. The others have a boat, firearms, clothing and gasoline etc. The people who attach Sawyer etc next week look like cavemen and are carrying clubs. There is no way they are in any way related to the group of people that took Walt.

10-04-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: or are they getting sick"
Good idea and I definitely agree that these peeps are not the others. Someone (don't remember who) suggested the idea that the tail survivors were less organized, less 'together' than our 48 and as a result: chaos. I do want to know more about the 'mysterious island man'...

Pssst...I finally saw Love Cruise about a month ago. I SO get the Toni-bashing now, OMFG.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: or are they getting sick"
Having finally watched the "Destination Lost" recrap the other day, DH and I noticed that Danielle said it took her group 2 months to get sick. They've been there around 45 days, can't remember exactly how many. So that would mean, either no one has gotten sick yet, including the tail section people, or it is happening faster than it did 16 years ago.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-05-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "that doesn't mean anything"
>Having finally watched the "Destination Lost"
>recrap the other day, DH
>and I noticed that Danielle
>said it took her group
>2 months to get sick.
> They've been there around
>45 days, can't remember exactly
>how many. So that
>would mean, either no one
>has gotten sick yet, including
>the tail section people, or
>it is happening faster than
>it did 16 years ago.

...or it just means that they got exposed to the "sickness" earlier than Danielle's party did. You don't have NEARLY enough info about the sickness to make either of the conclusions you stated.

Cmon people think, this stuff ain't rocket science. Sit back, use a little logic, and then use a little more BEFORE rushing to the keyboard to submit a posting.

10-05-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: that doesn't mean anything"

>Cmon people think, this stuff ain't
>rocket science. Sit back,
>use a little logic, and
>then use a little more
>BEFORE rushing to the keyboard
>to submit a posting.

But seriously, how much of this show really does involve logic? Paralysis suddenly disappearing? Whispering in the forest? A polar bear that can be summoned by a child's mental powers?

All we're trying to do here is think through possible explanations and angles. You may disagree, but I think that's valid.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: or are they getting sick"
They are definitely NOT the so called others. The lack of technology is a dead giveaway. The others have a boat, firearms, clothing and gasoline etc. The people who attach Sawyer etc next week look like cavemen and are carrying clubs.

That's the first thing I noticed, too. It was rather comical thinking of that group as the all-feared "run, hide, or die" Others.

I like the idea that they might be sick, getting sick, whatever, too. It would be a conventient way for them to add a couple more survivors to the cast without having to add a whole tail section's worth of people to the caves.

My initial reaction, when I first saw the promo, wasn't sickness, though. I thought maybe they had already seen some of the "evil" on the isalnd, and had militarized themselves. And like many societies who suddenly get military might, or who introduce religion, the ruling class takes it out on the lower ranks of their social structure. Maybe the girl stole some food or soemthing, and instead of dealing with it (like the other survivors did with Sawyer's hoarding) they have turned their defenses and military power on their own.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: or are they getting sick"
My thoughts too Rhyn. It never crossed my mind that they are "The Others", as referred to by Jin. They are just other survivors.

Exposure to the sickness is a good line, but it seems too easy to come to that conclusion.

10-04-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode Titles (Contains Spoilers)"
Episode 2.6 = The Hunt

From www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php
(Warning, this site is entirely spoilers - do not go if you do not want to see them.)

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

10-07-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode Titles (Contains Spoilers)"
The same site now lists episode 2.6 as being called "Abandoned." No explanation for the change.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •