The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New to Lost"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

JMORRISON23 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JMORRISON23 Click to send private message to JMORRISON23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New to Lost"
First of all I am new to Lost and this web board and this mourning I accidently posted the same messagei wrote yesterday and got someone mad at me I'm sorry.
So here is a new topic of questions.

1. Why is Michael so protective of Walt? Did he have bad childhood?

2. Was Hurly a nurse in the retirement home? Is that the way he learn the numbers and does he think the hatch is the source of the numbers?

3. Why is Claire having trouble with the baby? First she wants the baby, then wants to give it up for adoption, then she does want it when its finally born. What is so special about that baby?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New to Lost weltek 09-20-05 1
   RE: New to Lost PackMan 09-20-05 2
       RE: New to Lost Femme 09-20-05 3
           RE: New to Lost PackMan 09-21-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New to Lost"
ah, your posts are much more understandable now that they are readable! You won't believe how much people will appreciate that.

1. I don't remember the exact details, but I think this is how it all happened: Michael & his wife divorced immediately after having Walt. Walt & his ex moved across the world to live with her new husband. Michael was very sad, but went on with his life. I believe Michael was in a bad car accident & was in the hospital for a long time. He wrote Walt, but Walt never wrote back. The ex was hiding the letters. Walt never knew Michael was his father until Michael's ex died. Michael showe dup to pick up Walt & bring him back to the U.S. WMichael called his mother from the airport, saying how he couldn't take care of Walt & that it was a burden. Walt overheard this. Michael felt guilty about that & has been trying to be a good dad since then. He's realized he is the only thing Walt has now.

2. For some reason, Hurley was a patient, I believe, in a psych ward where he got the numbers from the old guy. Later he played those numbers & won the lottery. Bad things began happening with anything related to the lottery win. He thinks those numbers are cursed. He goes back to the dude in the psych ward & gets out of him a name of a guy in Australia. He goes to Australia to find the guy & discover the truth about the numbers. Turns out the guy died & the widow tells Hurley of how her late husband was obsessed with those numbers & ended up killing himself. Apparently the two older men heard the numbers repeated over & over while they were in the Navy monitoring airwaves in the South Pacific. Those were the only answers he got. The next time Hurley encountered those numbers is on the island, on the hatch. Therefore, he's convinced anything to do with those numbers will end in death or destruction.

3. I think Claire never wanted to give up the baby, it's just that everyone convinced her that she should. The psychic she went to had a bad sense about the baby. The psychic had a bad vision about it being raised by other people. The Others? We don't know. We can deduce that he sent her on the plane trip (lied about knowing a family in CA that would help her raise the baby) because he had a psychic vision it would crash. He wanted Claire & the baby to die. Guess he didn't have a psychic vision about the aftermath of the crash.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New to Lost"
3. I think Claire never wanted to give up the baby, it's just that everyone convinced her that she should. The psychic she went to had a bad sense about the baby. The psychic had a bad vision about it being raised by other people. The Others? We don't know. We can deduce that he sent her on the plane trip (lied about knowing a family in CA that would help her raise the baby) because he had a psychic vision it would crash. He wanted Claire & the baby to die. Guess he didn't have a psychic vision about the aftermath of the crash.

Just a thought on this... I think the psychic may have seen the crash and the survival. I am speculating that he believed this was the only way to ensure the baby would be raised by Claire. Not sure to what extent he may be able to see the baby's future on the island, but I don't think he was seeing this as an option to kill the child. It seems like he had made some comment as to the importance of this baby being raised by Claire, implying that it was important that the baby live.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New to Lost"
... I think the psychic may have seen the crash and the survival. I am speculating that he believed this was the only way to ensure the baby would be raised by Claire.

Of course. That's what Weltek said, too, silly. While telling Charlie about the psychic, it kinda dawns on Claire (who mentions aloud) that the psychic knew the plane would crash, and that there wasn't a couple waiting in LA.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New to Lost"
That's what Weltek said, too, silly.

You givin' me grief, hon?-) Weltek had speculated that the psychic wanted her on the plane

...because he had a psychic vision it would crash. He wanted Claire & the baby to die.

I was just speculating that he didn't want the baby to die, but rather he knew the plane would crash and the baby would live. Isolating them to the island would ensure Claire would be the one to raise the baby, as the psychic had originally wanted her to do.

But you're also right... I am a bit silly, among other things.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •