The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lost 2 cast photo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-10-05, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lost 2 cast photo"

It is time for season two... here's a picture of the cast.

There are 13 people in the photo.

Characters: Shannon, Hurley Kate, Jin, Sayid, Jack, Locke, Sun, Michael, Claire, Charlie, Sawyer, Ana Lucia.
Noticably absent: Walt. Also missing are two other "regulars" that have been announced.

Anyone else notice anything weird about the position of John Locke?

Anyone else getting a "Last Supper" vibe here?

And damn, this site's restrictions on photo size really sucks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lost 2 cast photo AugustGirl 09-10-05 1
 RE: Lost 2 cast photo FarmBoy 09-12-05 2
 Last Supper trigirl 09-14-05 3
 RE: Lost 2 cast photo 1derfool 09-14-05 4
 RE: Lost 2 cast photo wandacal 09-17-05 5
   RE: Lost 2 cast photo ladro 09-17-05 6
   RE: Lost 2 cast photo tvgeek401 09-18-05 7
       RE: Lost 2 cast photo Agman2 03-09-16 11
   RE: Lost 2 cast photo TeamJoisey 09-18-05 8
       Thanks TJ! wandacal 09-19-05 9
 RE: Lost 2 cast photo Agman2 03-09-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
Locke sure is head and shoulders above the rest, huh? Very interesting. Also interesting that Locke is right next to Jack.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-12-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
Hmmmmmm......this kind of pegs Cynthia and Adewale as "others".

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Last Supper "
Like the "Last Supper" connotations.

From http://www.lisashea.com/hobbies/art/lastsupper.html,

The painting depicts the very moment that Jesus has said to his disciples:

Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.
And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
--Matthew 26

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
Certainly has a "Last Supper" air about it.
If it was done on purpose, then that could imply Jin is "Judas". Is there any way he could betray Locke for anything?

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-05, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
I noticed that Sean Astin isn't there.

Who's the other "regular" missing, TJ?

Rose isn't there, either, which I'm a bit disappointed about.

Did I miss something? Who is Ana Lucia?

Yay! My first season posting with the "Lost" generation!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-17-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
I am pretty sure Ana Lucia is the girl that flirted with Jack in the Airport bar in a flashback in the second to last episode, she was in seat 42F (or something like that).

I am guessing that the romance angle between Jack and fugitive girl is becoming increasingly unrealistic, hence the producers decided to have Ana Lucia appear out of nohere. I am guessing they will find her holed up in some cave in the first or second episode of season two.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-18-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
Wasn't Sean Astin supposed to be on 24?

A Cygnus Masterpiece ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!

Agman2 2338 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
in a word....no

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-18-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
Sean Astin is not the hobbit who was cast on Lost. That's Dominic Monahan, who plays Charlie. He's squatting on the right. Ana-Lucia (far right) is the character Jack met in the bar before takeoff. She said she was seated in row 42, the part of the plane that was missing in the first season. From that we can deduce tail-section survivors will be part of the show this year. The other two new cast members are a blonde woman and a black man. Can't recall all the details, but you can find them in other threads.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-05, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks TJ!"
AND TVGeek!

(I actually KNEW who Charlie was! I mixed up the "new-actors-to-shows" info. Godspeed, Sean Astin, on "24"...)
Is this the place for a first-time Season One DVD watcher to ask a ton of questions before Wednesday?
Cause watch out!
Question #1: Why didn't Hurley buy a 1st class ticket? (I saw he bought 2 tickets in coach due to his weight.) Was 1st class sold out?
(Doh! I just answered my own question! That's why Boone and Shannon didn't get 1st class, huh?)
Hey! This is fun!

Perhaps I should start my very own "Dumb Questions From a Lost Newbie" thread....

Agman2 2338 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lost 2 cast photo"
I totally lost the photo!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •