The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did you think of the TV Guide mini CD-Rom?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did you think of the TV Guide mini CD-Rom?"
My reaction: 'Wow. I just paid $2.99 for an extended commercial designed to sell a DVD set.'
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did you think of the TV Gu... tvgeek401 08-29-05 1
 RE: What did you think of the TV Gu... MTW1961 08-30-05 2
   RE: What did you think of the TV Gu... Estee 08-30-05 3
 RE: What did you think of the TV Gu... weltek 09-02-05 4
   Best Buy 'Extras' PhoenixMons 09-08-05 5
       FYI PhoenixMons 09-19-05 6
           RE: FYI ladro 09-19-05 7
               RE: FYI PhoenixMons 09-20-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did you think of the TV Guide mini CD-Rom?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05 AT 11:54 PM (EST)

Wait? Is it this week's tv guide? I should go check it out.

A Cygnus Masterpiece ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
I love long commercials. Especially ones that play before movies to prolong the preview torture.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-30-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What did you think of the TV Guide mini CD-Rom?"
Is this the same extended commercial that loaded itself on my Tivo the other day?

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What did you think of the TV Guide mini CD-Rom?"
If it included two deleted scenes that added absolutely nada given their total out-of-context appearance, it was.

(And yes, this week's issue.)

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What did you think of the TV Guide mini CD-Rom?"
My reaction to Nolay when we saw it:
"Eh, somebody on Blows will buy it & tell us about it."
Thanks, Estee.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-08-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Best Buy 'Extras'"
FYI, Best Buy has an exclusive bonus DVD packaged with the Lost Season, though I am not sure what the heck might be on it. I was thinking about getting the set from Best Buy since it'd only be $34.99 (with Member discount) and to get the bonus DVD, butI just don't have the extra money at the moment...sad, I know!

Is there anyone out there who purchased Lost from Best Buy? I want some details about the bonus DVD!

Got blog?

09-19-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "FYI"
I caved and bought it at Best Buy, but to my dismay there was no bonus DVD packaged with it...must have been a one time deal for the first week or something. Bummer. Oh well, I enjoyed watching disc 7 last night - it was very interesting watching the casting process and seeing just how soon the whole thing came together. Two more days, people...two more days!

Got blog?

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FYI"
thanks for reminding me, Disc 7 was still sitting in my machine, eagerly waiting to be returned to the video rental store.

FWIW, Disc 7 says "Bonus features" at the top, I am presuming that Disc 7 is the "bonus dvd". Or maybe I just didn't get the joke.

09-20-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: FYI"
Heh...guess I should have clarified. Best Buy advertised (in the sales flyer from the week the DVD set was released) that they had a special bonus DVD packaged with the set (something exclusive to Best Buy), so apparently it was only available in that first week because it wasn't with my DVD set

Got blog?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •