The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kristen and Steve...part of the Others?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-28-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kristen and Steve...part of the Others?"
My Lost fanatic friend and I were watching last week's 'Walkabout' episode and noticed something that could be interesting. Claire shows Jack pictures of Kristen and Steve (from a photo booth)as she's compiling the list of people to memorialize when the airplane fuselage is burned. Whenever there's a particular focus on something in Lost, it usually turns out to be significant, and we started wondering why the pictures were shown in such detail.

The fact that Kristen was blonde led us to the final episode of the boat with the others (thank you TiVo), and lo and behold! The woman looks exactly like Kristen, and one of the men, clean shaven and shown fighting with Michael, looks exactly like Steve. There's one clear shot of him that when compared to the photos looks identical.

Also, when Claire is talking about Steve and Kristen, she remarks that, "No matter where they are now, they're not alone." Methinks that's a significant statement. This is also the episode where Rose is adament that Bernard, her husband, is still alive. Perhaps the bearded man is Bernard? Let's add a little frenzy to this theory!

If someone can post screen shots of the photos and then of the woman in the boat (already available under another thread) as well as the clean shaven guy on the boat, that would help. I don't have the technical ability to do so and couldn't find the right pictures on abc.com.

So, what if some of the other survivors, from the tail section perhaps, have been recruited/abducted by the Others? Portent of things to come possibly?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here are the photos TeamJoisey 06-28-05 1
   Will Tippin? Canada Girl 06-28-05 2
   RE: Here are the photos realitycoholic 06-28-05 3
 RE: Kristen and Steve...part of the... GumbyGirl 09-09-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-28-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here are the photos"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-28-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Will Tippin?"
That last colour photo looks a lot like Will Tippin from Alias!

Although he's getting his own show this fall on Fox so I can't see him being a character on Lost too. Although JJ loves crossover casting.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-28-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here are the photos"
Joisey! Thanks! I knew someone would be able to get them. Obviously the guy with the beard isn't the one I was talking about (except in relation to the way-out-there Bernard prospect), and the 4th pic down of the clean cut guy is a good shot of him. I think the gal on the boat and the Kristen in the photo booth shots are definitely the same person. When you slo-mo it through the finale boat part, you can really see the resemblance with both of them.

But, I've been wrong before...wait...was I wrong? No, must have been someone else!

GumbyGirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-09-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GumbyGirl Click to send private message to GumbyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kristen and Steve...part of the Others?"
I'd love to see Bernard come back to make Rose happy. She was a good character and it would be nice seeing more of her. Also, Ana Lucia was in the tail and she's coming back, but I have no idea if she'll be evil or good. From her interview in this week's Entertainment Weekly, I think she's going to be killed off during the season, b/c she has another tv show that she'll be doing. I think she'll be making Kate jealous, but then after she dies maybe Kate will realize she likes Jack more than Sawyer. Personally, I'd go with Sawyer, but that's just me 'cause I think he looks great w/out his shirt.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •