The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where are they? Guesses"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

islandqueen 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-04-05, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail islandqueen Click to send private message to islandqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where are they? Guesses"
My guess: somewhere in the CEP. Mururoa and Fangatau Atolls, French Polynesia (Le Centre d' experimentation du Pacifique) Operated by the French, the CEP is used for nuclear testing. Site of first French thermonuclear device on August 24, 1968.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where are they? Guesses batts 06-04-05 1
   RE: Where are they? Guesses BurmaIsland 06-04-05 2
       RE: Where are they? Guesses mommy2bree 08-25-05 6
 RE: Where are they? Guesses Ahtumbreez 06-04-05 3
 RE: Where are they? Guesses Linc 08-21-05 4
   RE: Where are they? Guesses packrat 08-21-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-04-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where are they? Guesses"
Bali High, maybe?

My favorite movie of ALL time 'South Pacific'
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BurmaIsland 5 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BurmaIsland Click to send private message to BurmaIsland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where are they? Guesses"
Fantasy Island.
Herve Villechaize is the leader of the Others.
It fits. He will appear in series 2 and say something profound like...

"the PLANE, the PLANE boss"

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where are they? Guesses"
Now THAT would be something to see...since he's dead and all!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where are they? Guesses"
my guess........Hawaii

Linc 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Linc Click to send private message to Linc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where are they? Guesses"
For strange things like this to happen it is obvious that they are in no ordinary place. I been thiking that they might be in the Bermuda triangle - or is this too obvious?

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where are they? Guesses"
Well they are in the Pacific Ocean somewhere on an uncharted island. The Bermuda Triangle is in the Atlantic, but there are other 'triangles' according to some. Here is a site with some pretty good maps of the area where the plane is thought to have gone down. Sorry if they've been posted before.
http://photobucket.com/albums/a135/kidsrlikedogs/Lost%20Maps%20and%20FAA/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •