The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/6 Episode Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/6 Episode Discussion"
Well, here we go. Boone is struggling and Jack sent Kate to Sawyer to get all his alcohol. What happens next?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion volsfan 04-06-05 1
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion J Slice 04-06-05 2
   *honk* moonbaby 04-06-05 3
       RE: *honk* J Slice 04-06-05 4
           RE: *honk* KLicK 04-06-05 10
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Scarlett O Hara 04-06-05 5
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion J Slice 04-06-05 6
       RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Scarlett O Hara 04-06-05 7
           RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion volsfan 04-06-05 8
           RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion J Slice 04-06-05 9
 Preview Recap for the Canadians? Risti 04-06-05 11
   RE: Preview Recap for the Canadians... sharonk52 04-06-05 12
       Jack's Wife calamityc 04-06-05 13
   RE: Preview Recap for the Canadians... dabo 04-06-05 14
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion trigirl 04-07-05 15
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion volsfan 04-07-05 17
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Drive My Car 04-08-05 42
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion jkokoj 04-07-05 16
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion blacknwhitedog 04-07-05 18
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion volsfan 04-07-05 19
       Tell Shannon Drive My Car 04-08-05 44
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion motormouth 04-07-05 26
       RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion blacknwhitedog 04-07-05 27
           RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Devious Weasel 04-07-05 29
               RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion syren 04-07-05 30
                   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Chez 04-07-05 31
                   Other survivors? mrc 04-07-05 37
                       RE: Other survivors? Risti 04-07-05 39
                       "no survivors" PhoenixMons 04-07-05 40
                       RE: Other survivors? Devious Weasel 04-07-05 41
 *sigh* brvnkrz 04-07-05 20
   Yikes! Breezy 04-07-05 23
       RE: Yikes! TeamJoisey 04-09-05 45
   RE: *sigh* aaron2kristie 04-11-05 47
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Roo 04-07-05 21
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion J Slice 04-07-05 22
 RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion blacknwhitedog 04-07-05 24
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Misty Twist 04-07-05 25
       RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion J Slice 04-07-05 28
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion MDSkinner 04-07-05 34
       RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion joannie 04-07-05 38
   RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion Devious Weasel 04-08-05 43
 Does Anyone Else Think Devious Weasel 04-07-05 32
   RE: Does Anyone Else Think motormouth 04-07-05 33
   Irony trigirl 04-07-05 35
       RE: Irony JoshInSGV 03-01-06 48
   RE: Does Anyone Else Think volsfan 04-07-05 36
   RE: Does Anyone Else Think TeamJoisey 04-09-05 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-06-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Boone dies while telling Jack, "Tell Shannon..."
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
My tears actually started when the baby was born...

Boone's death just kept them coming...

Stupid tv, messing with my emotions.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*honk*"
Tissue? I cried too.

Locke is in trouble deep.

04-06-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *honk*"
It looks like Sayid (or someone) actually shoots Locke.

Holy crap.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *honk*"
I have a feeling that shooting is "island real" more than "real real." ;)

I, too, started crying when the baby was born.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Help me out here. Why does Jack think that Boone was murdered?

04-06-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Because Locke told Jack that Boone had fallen off a cliff while boar-hunting... Boone told Jack about the hatch, and Jack knew that Boone's leg had been crushed, not fractured from a fall-impact.

Ohhh, if anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry-dome!

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Thanks for that J.Slice. Now I thought Boone got injured when he climbed up in the plane and it fell out of the tree? Is that how it got crushed?

I apologize for my ignorance ... I missed last week's show.

I just love the new siggie JS ... it looks just like you!

04-06-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Yes that is what happened to Boone. I think Boone said just enough to Jack for Jack to think something else happened than what Locke said. Then Jack found out that the leg had been crushed and he knew something fell on it!

WELCOME TO LOST!

04-06-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Thanks, hon.

It is, of course, me.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Preview Recap for the Canadians?"
I don't know why CTV insists on trimming off the previews, but they do.

As for the episode itself...

1) What the heck was Locke doing all episode?

2) Did it not seem that this was a very 'un-island'-ish episode? No freaky visions or monsters. No visitors sneaking up on Claire while she's in labour in the middle of nowhere! I can't even recall a mention of the numbers anywhere. It was quite a contrast to have such a real epsisode after last week's more supernatural episode. Are they setting us up for next week?

Also, am I the only one who thinks that somehow, considering we weren't shown the end of the ceremony, that Jack still found a way to walk away from the alter? Or did I just fall too hard for all the misdirection. Oh, and we haven't gotten any hint that he was married before on the show... have we? And obviously he isn't wearing a wedding ring anymore(if he ever did), so <i>something</i> happened.

Also.. broken back that Jack was involved in healing... Did anyone else catch undertones of Locke's miracle and the fact that he said last episode that Jack <i>wouldn't know what is wrong with him</i>...

sharonk52 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharonk52 Click to send private message to sharonk52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Preview Recap for the Canadians?"
" we haven't gotten any hint that he was married before on the show... have we? And obviously he isn't wearing a wedding ring anymore(if he ever did), so something happened.

Also.. broken back that Jack was involved in healing... Did anyone else catch undertones of Locke's miracle and the fact that he said last episode that Jack wouldn't know what is wrong with him?"

Yes it was really a good and sad episode and I can't wait to get the answers to those questions!
And if Jack did get married what happened to his wife?

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jack's Wife"
I didn't see that coming at all. He has a very tangled relationship with his Father, but this is the first episode he has even given a thought to a wife. So now we have a new mystery, did she die? We certainly had it emphasized that he has a problem letting go.
I was glad the script had Boone go before the additional trauma of cutting off his leg. I was cringing over that one.
I don't think Jack could have saved Boone even if he had known the truth about the injury, but Jack does not seem to see it that way.
Until Locke lied about that, there wasn't that much blame to attach to him. He did tell Boone over and over to get on out of the plane.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Preview Recap for the Canadians?"
Jack's fiancee had a big 44 on the back of her shirt.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Great episode. I actually didn't cry until they were all on the beach with the baby. Didn't pull on you heartstrings in a sappy way.

I too kept expecting Jack to bolt at the altar. Since his wife is actress Julie Bowen (of 'Ed' fame), we must assume she signed on for a continuing role. Could be an interesting storyline. Pregnancy perhaps? Remember Jack's reaction to finding out the patient his father drukenly operated on had been pregnant?

Sigh. I'll miss looking into Boone's dreamy eyes. Hope he shows up in Shannon's flashback....we haven't had one directly from her yet.

04-07-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Since his wife is actress Julie Bowen (of 'Ed' fame), we must assume she signed on for a continuing role.

I don't think we have to assume this at all. This show is very much like Will and Grace was a few years back...actors/actresses were calling to be on the show rather than the show trying to find actors to guest star. A show like this with it's faithful following can support having guest stars for an episode or two. IMHO!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
I believe she has a reoccuring role on another ABC show, Jake in Progress. I read in the paper that an actress from Ed would be John Stamos new love interest, then while watching Lost recognized her in the Jake promo.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-07-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
I think my mouth was open the whole episode! Last night was amazing on such a human and emotional level. Matthew Fox did a great job in his role as well as Sun!

I just bawled like a baby at about the halfway mark. I just could not believe what they were showing us. It really was an incredible night. I went from crying to smiling and crying about the baby, Claire was so happy. Kate also showed her emotional (and acting) range last night for the delivery scene.

As for Locke, WTF, why did he leave?? And Sayid shooting Locke just left me dumbfounded as well. I thought we were only going to have one death?! Or will Jack refuse to treat Locke after he is shot?

Geez so much to say. I may come back later when I can think a little clearer! lol

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Looks like from the previews Sayid gets Jack's key to the gun case and shoots Locke. Except you can't tell on this show if it's something that really happens or if someone is just imagining it.

Ian Somerhalder was on Good Morning America this morning. He said he was told a few weeks before shooting that his character would be killed off and that it was really hard- he is really close to the cast expecially Matthew Fox.

"Tell Shannon, Tell Shannon..."
Ack tell Shannon what!!!

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

04-07-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
19. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
"Tell Shannon, Tell Shannon..."
Ack tell Shannon what!!!

He loves her!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Tell Shannon"
I think it was more than " I Love her."
I've been thinking that he wanted to warn her, maybe about Locke.
He did end up telling her about the hatch, didn't he?
Even after the dream where the island kills her, I seem to remember he did tell her about the hatch.
The knowledge could be dangerous for Shannon.

The reason I think it's more, is because if was as simple as " Tell Shannon, I love her.", then wouldn't they have just shown him saying it?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-07-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Are you saying it wasn't his choice to go? For some reason during the spoiling I thought someone said that whoever was leaving had a reason to go back to LA. It makes me much sadder to see him go if it wasn't his choice.

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren!*

04-07-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
From the GMA interview, it did not seem like it was Ian's choice to leave the show. But I also thought there was a spoiler that the actor wanted to go back to LA. So, not sure.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
There was a spoiler to that effect from the Lost message boards. There was this in TV Guide yesterday.

OK, here's some scoop, er, I mean, inside dope: The soon-to-be-whacked castaway will be back next season in one form or another. And the actor/actress behind said castaway took the news of his/her character's passing badly. Very badly. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
This is what is on Netscape today.

" ''Pretty devastating,'' says Somerhalder, of getting the bad news from Lost producers. ''Thank God I already had four glasses of really good pinot in me.'' It's two months later on a gray March day in Hollywood. A cold and a night of clubbing have left Somerhalder wiped. A patch of skin across one of his perfect cheekbones looks red-meat rare — a chemical burn from the prosthetic he wore during his final moments as Boone. ''The week I got the call, I started looking for a house in Hawaii. Now I'm looking for a house in Venice Beach,'' says Somerhalder, an unlit cigarette wagging from his lip. After bumming a light from a passerby, he takes a stab at perspective: ''I guess this is TV history, huh? The first main character to be killed on Lost.''"

It also gives a Brief obit:
"Boone Carlisle, 28, son of a bridal-shop magnate; died from injuries sustained while investigating a small plane stuck in a big tree (said plane fell out of said tree while Boone was inside); took to his grave the possible revelation that there might be other survivors on the island (voices on the radio in said plane suggested as much). For the actor, playing the death scene really hurt. Like, really hurt: ''I was spacey and nauseous and a little pissed. It's hard walking a fine line between lucid and not lucid while Matthew Fox is ramming a needle into my chest.''"

I am so addicted to this show.
Coherent perceptions or reckless rambling

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Notice the obit does not mention his father. I continue to suspect that Locke is Boone's father.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Other survivors?"
took to his grave the possible revelation that there might be other survivors on the island (voices on the radio in said plane suggested as much).

I may be dense, but I didn't get this from the radio transmission.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Other survivors?"
I saw in another forum that some people have interpreted the response over the radio to being

"We're the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815."

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. ""no survivors""
I think this is because the guy on the other end of that radio said "there were no survivors on Oceanic 815". If they thought that there were no survivors then (and there were, what, 48 of them) that there might be other survivors on that island from previous crashes. If this island is somehow hidden and/or unknown, then people would assume that there were no survivors when there might be, KWIM?

Got blog?

04-07-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Other survivors?"
The closed captioning read "There were no survivors of Oceanic Flight 815" but as Risti points out, some are maintaining that what was actually said was "We're the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815".

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "*sigh*"
I didn't get home until 10 minutes before the ending last night and then found out that my VCR didn't tape the entire episode. I am so bumming. This was one episode I did not want to miss.
At least I caught some of the highlights here and I caught the last ten minutes of the show.

Yep, another Syren

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Yikes!"
It's things like this that are making me think more and more that I do need to get the DVR from Comcast.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Yikes!"
Yes, you do.

aaron2kristie 110 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aaron2kristie Click to send private message to aaron2kristie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: *sigh*"
or try shareaza

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-05 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

How does Sun know so much about medical care? Could she have been a nurse?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-07-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
22. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
I'm leaning towards that.

She was so... perfect last night.

She's my favorite for a reason.

04-07-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
24. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
This episode was so good I taped it and watched it twice last night!

Something I noticed from the previews. At the end of this episode, Jack is packing water in a bag to go look for Locke. He is on the beach. It appears from the previews that he doesn't have to go look for Locke because Locke shows up on the beach. He is wearing his white Tshirt that is bloody from carrying Boone. Then we see that Jack's key is missing. We see a Sayid with a gun. Then it flashes to a scene where it appears Locke is shot and we hear a gun shot. But Locke is wearing a different shirt- a dark shirt. I don't think he wears a dark shirt- he has a plaid short sleeve shirt and a white tshirt. So maybe the scene of him getting shot is a flashback scene and maybe it's how he got paralyzed? Just speculation.

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
OH, that's interesting. Never thought about it being a flashback.....good one.

I really hope Locke doesnt' get shot b\c he is my favorite and Sun is totally growing on me. She rocked last night.

And what's up with Jack telling Kate Boone was murdered? I don't think he was murdered. And he was murdered it was by the Island not Locke. I think the Island didn't want him in that plane or using that radio so it made the plane fall and killed him off before he was able to tell anyone about it. The plane had been perched up there all that time, thru rains, winds etc... and all of a sudden it was so unstable it couldn't hold him. The ISLAND killed him!!!!!!

04-07-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
Be that as it may, Jack didn't see nuthin'

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
That is a very interesting thought, especially since we have yet to see anything about how Locke was paralyzed. I would say that is as good a guess as any, and it would kind of fit into the idea of previews purposefully being misleading. Will be interesting to see.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
The next new episode is Sayid-centric "The Greater Good" (aka "Sides"), so I doubt if the Locke-getting-shot scene is a flashback because only the flashbacks of Sayid will be covered.

At least that is how it normally works.

04-08-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
43. "RE: 4/6 Episode Discussion"
He also has a dirty rust t-shirt he wears sometimes - that's what he was wearing in that shot.

04-07-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
32. "Does Anyone Else Think "
It's kind of funny (not ha-ha, the other kind) that Boone died of injuries sustained in a plane crash?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Does Anyone Else Think "
Heh. I never even thought of that. I just kept expecting him to have a broken neck, after the dream with him refering to the sitter who died after breaking her neck and all.

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren!*

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Irony"
Boone died of injuries sustained in a plane crash

I immediately thought that too.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Irony"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-06 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

I just started catching up with Lost by watching the DVDs. And I think that the real irony is that according to IMDB.com, Ian Somerhalder was the first actor to be cast on "Lost", and now he also has the dubious distinction of being the first regular cast member who has been killed off on the show.

04-07-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Does Anyone Else Think "
Yeah, how crappy is it to drop 25,000 feet from the sky and live and then die falling off a cliff in a plane!

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Does Anyone Else Think "
You are not the only one who saw the irony.
Within a minute my son asked:
"Did Boone just die in a plane crash?"

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •