The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Abasi Malone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

cammy808 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-07, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cammy808 Click to send private message to cammy808 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Abasi Malone"
I totally understand that Mr and Mrs Malone stand up for their race but I do not side with many of the things they said on the show. Such as the scene where Mr Malone is stating how much the inmate population has a higher number of the african american race and other statistics. And how Mrs Malone refers to everything about white having more money than black. I mean are you really going to blame society for that. I mean everyone is given choices and opportunities, its the fact that each individual is to blame for either their own failures or success. Is it really everyone elses fault that a black male went out an commited crimes..ah no..well my computers going to die..i will finish on another comment. BE BACK!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 04-15-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking - duplicate"
Since this is a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. For more information about our guidelines, please check the link at the top of the page. To reply to an existing discussion, please click Reply on the existing post.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •