The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Country Boy Trash."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

LexTalionis 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LexTalionis Click to send private message to LexTalionis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Country Boy Trash."
Just watched the episode with the "Cowboy" who throws the table up at the end. I think it's hilarious that the country folks were so rude and violent at the end. Did you see the way he was throwin his own wife around? Something tells me this piece of crap has a tendency to throw his wife and kids around a lot. They talked a big game about morals and the proper way to raise children, but in the end they showed that they're just a couple of angry rednecks who will curse and start fighting at the drop of a hat. Have fun beatiibg your kids redneck! I wasn't too fond of the other Parents either, but at least they played by the rules of the game. Guess that's why the "Cowboy" lost.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Country Boy Trash. passsme 03-05-07 1
   RE: Country Boy Trash. nazpink 03-06-07 2
       RE: Country Boy Trash. luckymom 03-14-07 3
           RE: Country Boy Trash. Jenoc99 03-16-07 4
               RE: Country Boy Trash. mistyrose52 03-23-07 5
                   RE: Country Boy Trash. amanda11694 04-24-07 6
   RE: Country Boy Trash. tomatohead 06-26-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

passsme 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail passsme Click to send private message to passsme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
I cannot beleive that I sought out a site to say this but were the rednecks tonight obviously self-important, under educated, control driven, unrefined, reality confused, thinking impaired wastes of matter? Or is it just me?

They made that deplorable wife from Ohio look only slightly bad!

I'm asking honestly; am I that out of touch or are these bona fide freaks?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-07, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
Missed the majority of the episode but didn't miss the end. Wow! It was kind of "funny" that the non-cowboy dad actually made a comment about the other couple fighting yet wasn't it his wife who got aggressive first? Kind of hypocritical. Anyway, the whole scene was rather ridiculous. I mean these mothers spent time with each others children and still had the audacity to curse and throw fist....ridiculous and immature.

luckymom 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luckymom Click to send private message to luckymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
It was the cowboy's wife who got aggressive first, actually. It was a matter of self control. The ranchers didn't have any. Here's a guy who sits and sings little denigrating songs about the other wife when he knows the cameras are rolling, who when his wife's friends come over embarrasses them by again taunting the visiting wife even though he's being filmed, who knocks over a table and punches someone after his wife, unable to offer constructive comments, starts calling the other wife names and putting down her job again while he knows he's being filmed. He needs to go to "time out", but he's a grown man, too late. When we are children most of us learn to control our impulses. This couple actually seemed to sense this about themselves by using the discipline of hard work to keep themselves in line. To me, it was like watching impulse control versus no ability to control one's impulses like small children. The other wife did have self control. She would just calmly say, How rude, and continue what she was doing.
I don't think these ranchers were "trash". I think the producers of the show found two people who lacked the education and training and communication skills most people take for granted to live in the world around other people different from themselves.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
The 'country' mom was the initial aggressor- she called the other mom a slut! I couldn’t believe it, it came out of nowhere; they weren’t talking about her personal life or anything, the words just popped out of her mouth- ‘you’re a slut!’ ITS ON! The whole episode, I thought the country mother was the one who would come out as the 'good guy,' because she got the wimpy husband to set and enforce rules, etc. But things changed! I agree with the previous poster who said this was about self control, or rather, the lack of self control, that these people have. I really do wonder what they thought about themselves when they saw this episode on television. The country dad was so condescending and disrespectful; his wife can claim they have a perfect relationship till she’s blue in the face, but she isn’t fooling me.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
I felt the country wife was very aggresive from the get-go. She started in on the other dad the minute he walked through the door.

I guess that's why they say there's someone for everyone out there. No way would I put up with a man who treats me, my kids, or anyone else the way that cowboy did! He was a total jerk, and I hope that CPS paid a nice visit to that home to make sure his kids were not getting things thrown at them, after that episode!

Too sad, when your true colors come out, isn't it??

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
Yeah, I would be very ashamed if I had a husband that was stupid enough to throw a table at someone. How embarassed must his girls be?!

tomatohead 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tomatohead Click to send private message to tomatohead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Country Boy Trash."
I'm asking honestly; am I that out of touch or are these bona fide freaks?

.... obviously not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •