The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I would tear that man a new one"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

shortie2212 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shortie2212 Click to send private message to shortie2212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I would tear that man a new one"
that man whatever his name is well hes not a man. black white blue or freakin purple, I dont care what his color is there is no need to treat someone like that. I saw her on the show last year and could not believe the way she acted. I was very skeptical about watching her but I believe she has changed a lot. I also feel bad for that little girl that is going to have to deal with a fool like that for the rest of her life. He is in no way an educated man and he needs to be told that he is an ignorant pos and hes lucky I wasnt the mom there. Im only 21 but i would never let someone treat me that way and I would never let my daughter be around a person who acted the way he did. I just hope he changes but i seriously doubt it. well I just had to get that out because he was really starting to make me angry
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I would tear that man a new one DedeV 01-26-07 1
 RE: I would tear that man a new one celinedion1 01-27-07 2
   Marguerite gave it to him in the en... mistyrose52 01-27-07 3
       RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... nazpink 01-28-07 4
           RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... AshLanie 01-28-07 5
               RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... nazpink 01-28-07 6
                   RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... AshLanie 01-29-07 8
           RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... Jenoc99 01-28-07 7
               RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... AshLanie 01-29-07 9
                   RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... mistyrose52 01-29-07 10
                       RE: Marguerite gave it to him in th... nazpink 01-29-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I would tear that man a new one"
He really is something! I hope he sees himself and is horrified with his behavior!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I would tear that man a new one"
That guy is a ignorant pr*ck. I watched tonights show and I could not believe how he treated her. I don't care what color his/her skin is, he has no right to treat her as bad as he did. I hope that he watches this show and changes his ways but I seriously doubt that he will. I feel sorry for his daughter because she has to grow up with that ignorant a**hole as her dad. He made me so angry I as I was watching the show i wanted to just jump i nthe tv and slap some sense into him. I hope that he realizes the error of his ways.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
His 50K that he planned to use for the house was blown up his nose!! And deservedly so!

After the way he treated her, what she did with HIS money, was so well done, she deserves a night-time reality emmy! THAT, my friend, was priceless!!

So, now that his little girl has 48K in a trustfund, and HE has a nice Arethra Franklin CD, maybe he'll spend some time learning what the work RESPECT really means!!!!

Margureite-YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-07, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
I don't agree with what Marguerite did at all. The way Abassi treated her was appalling. He gave her the same benefit a white racist gives a single black person. However, I didn't know Christians cared to seek out revenge...I thought they left that up to God...and that's not even the biggest point.

Sure that 48 k will be a nice chunk of change for the little girl when she is 18 and starting out as a young adult, but what about the needs that she has now? There may be things wrong with the house that affect the child and not just the parent's eyes. Not only that but it would have been nice to be allotted money for bills and food. Giving the little girl money is great, I would want someone to give my children a decent amount of money for my their future but I would also want them to think of the present and what my children's needs are now....Marguerite ignored that for nothing but a pety last "word".

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
>I don't agree with what Marguerite
>did at all. The way
>Abassi treated her was appalling.
>He gave her the same
>benefit a white racist gives
>a single black person. However,
>I didn't know Christians cared
>to seek out revenge...I thought
>they left that up to
>God...and that's not even the
>biggest point.
>
>Sure that 48 k will be
>a nice chunk of change
>for the little girl when
>she is 18 and starting
>out as a young adult,
>but what about the needs
>that she has now? There
>may be things wrong with
>the house that affect the
>child and not just the
>parent's eyes. Not only that
>but it would have been
>nice to be allotted money
>for bills and food. Giving
>the little girl money is
>great, I would want someone
>to give my children a
>decent amount of money for
>my their future but I
>would also want them to
>think of the present and
>what my children's needs are
>now....Marguerite ignored that for nothing
>but a pety last "word".
>

I disagree in that neither parent has even thought about a college fund for the little girl and no matter margaret's reasons the little girl now can, if she wishes to, go to college and then some.

Also, if the house repairs are that big of a deal instead of the AA male sitting around on the radio spouting off bout the Whites he could be doing simple easy repairs and or working more to make said repairs. Some males do work two jobs. Does he even work one job? Never heard him mention anything except the radio thingy and that is volunteer.

I feel both females did just fine in how they ditributed the money. Margaret wasn't happy bout not getting any til she does a marathon but thems the breaks.

Both females had the last petty word, they always do on this show.

01-28-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
I think it's unfair to assume that the parent's wouldn't love to have money for their child's college fund. The mother seemed happy that not only did her daughter get the 48k in the bank but money for a piano as well. I know what it's like to count on money and not have it go through. I'm sure they needed more than just repairs on the house....like certain bills paid, groceries, clothing for the little girl and all I'm saying is it would have been nice to have that opportunity. Marguerite took her ill feelings towards Abassi (which she has the right to have) on the child and wife who didn't do anything to her.

01-29-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
>I think it's unfair to assume
>that the parent's wouldn't love
>to have money for their
>child's college fund. The mother
>seemed happy that not only
>did her daughter get the
>48k in the bank but
>money for a piano as
>well. I know what it's
>like to count on money
>and not have it go
>through. I'm sure they needed
>more than just repairs on
>the house....like certain bills paid,
>groceries, clothing for the little
>girl and all I'm saying
>is it would have been
>nice to have that opportunity.
>Marguerite took her ill feelings
>towards Abassi (which she has
>the right to have) on
>the child and wife who
>didn't do anything to her.
>

I agree to a certain point...but I never once heard the AA guy say to anyone that they could use the money for repairs....etc.....but did hear him say that he didn't feel females needed much education cause they should be for their males..Which suprised me consdiering thhe female works...that is where I got it that there wasn't a college fund in site.

The girl was the ONLY one that treated Margauarite with respect......hence she got rewarded for it.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
I also don't agree with how Marguerite spent the money- she spent some time in that home and she knew what needed to be taken care of there. You are right, her actions were not those of a true christian; instead, they were of a scorned woman trying to punish someone. The way Abossi treated her WAS terrible, but, the little girl and the mother shouldn't have to be punished because of his actions. What a shame!
Does anyone know-- do the families really have to stick to how the money is allocated 100%?

01-29-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
>I also don't agree with how
>Marguerite spent the money- she
>spent some time in that
>home and she knew what
>needed to be taken care
>of there. You are right,
>her actions were not those
>of a true christian; instead,
>they were of a scorned
>woman trying to punish someone.
>The way Abossi treated her
>WAS terrible, but, the little
>girl and the mother shouldn't
>have to be punished because
>of his actions. What a
>shame!
>Does anyone know-- do the families
>really have to stick to
>how the money is allocated
>100%?

I would think it is in their contract to do so.

What I don't like is when the money is allocated with conditions....just when will Margart, physically, be able to run any type of marathon? she doesn't get her share til she does.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
Have to agree that if that 'man' wanted some home repairs, he should get off his a$$ and start working to get them done, like OUR men do!

Just because you go on a reality show that promises you 50K, doesn't mean you are going to get to spend it however YOU want to spend it-THAT'S the way THIS show works!

He should have done "Wife Swap" if he wanted to spend the money at his own choosing!!

AND, he should have used his brain, instead of his prejudice, in the way he treated Margueite, knowing full well, SHE had the power to do whatever she felt was RIGHT WITH THAT MONEY!!!

As far as being a 'Christian', it's easy for others to sit back and say she should have turned the other cheek-I feel she did that for TWO weeks, and that man just dug into her deeper and deeper, with no chance of an apology! So, who is to say that she didn't pray about it, and THAT is exactly what the Lord told her to do about it. Certainly is gonna humble Mr. Abbassi, ain't it???

Now, maybe he can get out there and work a little more, and do for his family what needs to be done, instead of relying on some reality show to do it for him-like most of us do!

01-29-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Marguerite gave it to him in the end!! HA HA"
I'm not in any way defending Abassi's inappropriate behavior. It was unexcusable. If he wants to be treated with respect and dignity then that is how he needs to treat others.

As far as Christianity goes, well, the Bible tells us that we need to forgive, if we can't forgive others for their wrong doings then how can we expect God to do the same for us? Marguerite is a human and as a human she is imperfect like the rest of us, but what she did was wrong because of the reason. It was pure revenge, that didn't just punish Abassi but his family as well. If she knew that he would spend the money on unnecessary things that wouldn't benefit his family then fine.

Oh, and these people do actually work, it was covered on the first part of the show. As someone who lives paycheck to paycheck, like everyone else, I can understand how they feel. Even though it would be great for my children to have that kind of money set up for them it wouldn't take care of the bills I have now. She could have at least threw the wife a bone, she didn't get anything either, even though she didn't do anything.....which is why I'm against Marguerite's decision. Would anyone here want to be punished for their husbands/wife's poor behavior? I would think not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •