The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch with the so called Ladies what a horrid group of women"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

my opinion 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my%20opinion Click to send private message to my%20opinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch with the so called Ladies what a horrid group of women"
The group of women from New Orleans do not have any class or sense. Their welcoming a visitor leaves a lot to be desired. How can they live in that community and be so callous about the victims situations.

Please do not let these pitiful women have anymore airtime. Let them get back to their petty ways without another 15 minutes of stupidity

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch ... AshLanie 01-19-07 1
   RE: wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch ... Jadens Mommy 01-21-07 2
 RE: wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch ... SunshineHine 01-27-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch with the so called Ladies what a horrid group of women"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-07 AT 11:18 PM (EST)

>The group of women from New
>Orleans do not have any
>class or sense. Their welcoming
>a visitor leaves a lot
>to be desired. How can
>they live in that community
>and be so callous about
>the victims situations.
>
>Please do not let these pitiful
>women have anymore airtime. Let
>them get back to their
>petty ways without another 15
>minutes of stupidity

It took some time but we are now seeing the result/s of what embreeding does....these ladies are the results...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch with the so called Ladies what a horrid group of women"
>It took some time but we
>are now seeing the result/s
>of what embreeding does....these ladies
>are the results...

What do you mean by that? I missed the show.

SunshineHine 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SunshineHine Click to send private message to SunshineHine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wife swap-Friday 1/19/07 Lunch with the so called Ladies what a horrid group of women"
SunshineHine 3 desperate attention whore postings
01-27-07, 04:09 AM (EST)

9. "RE: The big old gal on trading spaces that thinks she is a Christian"
When there is destruction such a katrina and you are poor whether you are black or white....it is time to move on instead of sitting on your asses. Yep in a year you better do something because time fly's so you better get on the move. If that seriously happened to me ...........It is time to get the **** out! Seriously I would look at it as a new beginning and go to another part of the USA and yep start with any job. But I wouldn't wait for the government and I certainly wouldn't blame them for a natural disaster. You make life what it is yep it is unfair but you gotta move on. Just sitting there complaining in one year is so so wrong. I am tired of lazy, feel sorry for me people especially blacks blaming the whites for something God did.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •