The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rivera, perverted sick voyeurism "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

BettyUHoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BettyUHoo Click to send private message to BettyUHoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rivera, perverted sick voyeurism "
I have to say I found just about everything with that family disturbing but I was most sickened when they showed the father sitting in his computer room viewing a screen that showed his daughter in her bed room. That is just down right creepy and I see it as perverted! He is watching a 17 year old and a 11 year old. I am sure these girls do not go into the closet to change cloths. This is WAY wrong on many levels. Someone really needs to look into that family. It is perverted, come on is it natural for a grown man to sit and watch his daughters on a cam.... It's creepy and icky and just down right WRONG! And now that I think about it, it is wrong for even the mother to be watching these girls as well,,,, that is perverted. No friends over, I guess that is kind of good.. I would not want that pervert watching my daughter. And he wouldn't let the 17 year old go on a date... another "creepy sign".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rivera, perverted sick voyeuris... TShirtEmpire 11-28-06 1
 RE: Rivera, perverted sick voyeuris... jssimone 11-28-06 2
 RE: Rivera, perverted sick voyeuris... PattiC 12-03-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TShirtEmpire 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TShirtEmpire Click to send private message to TShirtEmpire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rivera, perverted sick voyeurism "
Also why did the monitor have to be a large, widescreen monitor? Spying on their daughters is so great they have to see it on such a large monitor? I guess they could see more details with it and be even more invasive?

Another creepy thing was when Grace(less) b*tch said more than once that "family sticks together ALWAYS." It sounded like she wanted to keep her daughters prisoner until the day they died.

And I hated it it when she told them that she loves them, right after bossing them around to do chores or whatever. That's like making fun of her daughters for taking her garbage.

Those girls should destroy all that spy equipment when their jailers aren't home. Hmmm... maybe they should burn the entire house down.

jssimone 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jssimone Click to send private message to jssimone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rivera, perverted sick voyeurism "
i couldn't agree more that there was an unhealthy amount of perv-ee-ness going on with the rivera's. even with all the obvious stuff - watching their pre teen/teen daughters doing absolutely everything via security cam - these people wouldn't allow their daughters to have FRIENDS to hang out with (at home, at the friend's house, alone at the movies/mall/ect)??? okay, that is what abusive spouses do. it looked to me like their parents didn't want their children to expose whatever "secrets" they might have. the other family had issues, but those girls were going to end up either pregnant or in some jail for assult - yes those aren't good situations, but they are somewhat common situations that occur in a family dynamic (EVERYONE has "that" cousin) but the poor rivera girls would be LUCKY if all they end up with is an out of wedlock baby from a whoopsie in the back of some boy's car, more than likely they are gonna be heading down the long road of substance abuse, intensive therapy & lifetime confusion due to the mental(?) molestation their parents have afflicted.

PattiC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PattiC Click to send private message to PattiC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rivera, perverted sick voyeurism "
I agree that it's not natural! They said they are doing all this to keep the family close but once those girls are old enough to leave, they'll never come back! I also felt like the girls were slaves to the parents. The girls were the maid!
You have to wonder why nobody steps in when they see stuff like this and have a word of Prayer with the parents, like Social Services.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •