The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wife swap 11/27th The Revera Parents are sick!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

my opinion 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my%20opinion Click to send private message to my%20opinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wife swap 11/27th The Revera Parents are sick!"
They think their children are possessions.The parents are bullies and the children are their victims! The other family has a whole other set of problems but at least the children are not in a home prison.I am suprised the Reveras have not put ankle monitors on the children. I am truely sorry for those girls!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wife swap 11/27th The Revera Pa... TShirtEmpire 11-28-06 1
   RE: wife swap 11/27th The Revera Pa... nazpink 11-28-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TShirtEmpire 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-28-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TShirtEmpire Click to send private message to TShirtEmpire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wife swap 11/27th The Revera Parents are sick!"
I was trying to analyze mrs. rivera, and so far I think she's a combination of narcissist and control freak, like the infamous "Mommy Dearest" Joan Crawford. She needs to die and her daughters need to be rescued. They are getting a lot of long term psychological damage. Someone should call child protective services. My father was a bully and one day I finally beat him up, and he wasn't even as bad as mrs. rivera. I would beat her up a lot worse and a lot sooner. There's no way I would tolerate living with her crap.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wife swap 11/27th The Revera Parents are sick!"
I'm ok with the Rivera's wanting time with their children and having rules...but they were more than a bit excessive. I guess one could argue that their daughters are great kids because of their upbringing.......but there parenting is huge excessive. They need to learn where the boundries are. When is it parenting and when is it invassive. Those girls had proven themselves to be trustworthy and the parents needed to see that and reward them through the means of trust for all that they had done. The only time I would agree with the snooping is if a parent suspected their child was doing drugs or other serious things. I couldn't imagine what it would be like having someone not only look through my belongings, listen in on my phone conversations...but watch me!!! And if the Rivera parents think that they are accomplishing something they are wrong. Their daughter's knew they were being monitored so if there was someone they shouldn't be talking to they simply wouldn't do it...and if they had things to hide they would keep it at school in their lockers.

I was also appalled at how the mother treated the daughter's outside of the constant monitoring. I would never ask or expect my children to turn down my blankets at night or be at my beck and call. I hope the parents behavior truly has changed.

As far as the other family goes...well they had better start parenting or they will end up with a bigger mess than they already have. It sounded to me like they let their kids do whatever the heck they want for the selfish reason of wanting their time. The whole we had kids young and raised them was BS...they aren't done being raised until they are off on their own!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •