The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
I'm REALLY bad at names. But it's the trade off with the beot**ch from Bolder and the lobsterman/woman from Mass.

I am just stunned at how ditzy and selfish this Bolder lady is!! And those poor little girls of hers? OMG-I wish I could take them home with me! This whole thing really verges on child abuse; the psychological abuse that these girls are suffering is unreal!! And all in the name of a 30 y/o peice of a$$!!!

What is wrong with this picture? This woman is not even that good looking!! Watching her with her friends made me feel like I was watching an episode of 'Desperate Housewives', even though I don't watch that.

All I can say is I really hope that Laura from Mass. gives it to Michael, that step-father, BIG TIME!!! He needs a quick kick in the buttocks, and a one way trip back to Australia! OR, better yet, a few years of community service for the damage he's done to those little girls! This just makes me sick!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... deweydrop 11-06-06 1
 RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... Cyndimaus 11-06-06 2
   RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... mistyrose52 11-07-06 3
       RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... Cyndimaus 11-07-06 4
           RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... mistyrose52 11-07-06 5
 Ok that Wendy woman needs a slap to... sdavison03 11-10-06 6
   RE: Ok that Wendy woman needs a sla... maroonclowns mom 11-11-06 8
 RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... thespiansoup 11-11-06 7
   RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... chewie 11-14-06 12
 RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... Cyndimaus 11-11-06 9
   RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... deweydrop 11-13-06 10
       RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... mistyrose52 11-13-06 11
       RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... Cyndimaus 11-14-06 13
       RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... ppdg5 11-17-06 14
   RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... realityck 11-24-06 15
       RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-a... PattiC 12-03-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
the chick from Colorado? Wendy?

she. is. a. fruit.

plain and simple...the words coming out of her mouth...she's a fruit! And her boytoy husband is a nut! I bet her ex-husband flips his lid when he find out how his daughter are being treated! (I'm assuming there is an ex-husband...it didn't make it sound like she was a widower)

Laura seems like a very down to earth woman...typical of the "outskirts" of boston community. They are hard working people with hearts of gold.

I really, REALLY hope that Wendy doesn't screw over Laura in the "money division" next episode. she seems just fruity enough to have them whittle their money away on superficial crap.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
I was so mad about the whole biking/swimming thing. The poor girl clearly explained why she didn't want to go swimming and the jerk totally disrespected her. My heart just broke for her. And he totally didn't get it, even when he "tried" to talk to her later at the house.

I hope he gets a clue and changes the way he treats those girls or else mom gets the clue and gives him the boot. (don't see that coming...she seems rather self-absorbed)

As for the other family, why didn't they just make sandwiches or something instead of waiting for almost 3 hours before going over to ask how to cook the fish? I would have just left the stupid fish sitting on the counter and gone to bed.

At least the friends were shocked that she was socializing without having fed the family.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

11-07-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
There WAS a divorce-they showed pix of the whole family with the ex at the beginning. And then her mom (Wendy's mom) stated that she told Wendy that she should have just had an affair, because she knew that she was going through a mid-life crises. But instead, Wendy chose to partner up with this guy!!

It is bothering me SO much!! I really hope and pray that the ex is seeing how his daughters are being treated, and gains full custody of them! This is so heart-wrenching-those poor girls!!!

I can just see Wendy giving them money for make-overs, bikes, a jacuzzi, stuff that they absolutely do NOT need! FRUSTRATING!!

11-07-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
I can just see Wendy giving them money for make-overs, bikes, a jacuzzi, stuff that they absolutely do NOT need! FRUSTRATING!!

Yes, I agree. I really hope she does a good job with the money, but I suspect she will not.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

11-07-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
What I'M hoping for is that Laura will give Michael a ONE-WAY ticket back to Australia, just for him!

That is definitely what that family needs, then those girls and their mom need counseling, big time! So sad.

I just hope that after the show airs, and they all see themselves in the light of reality, they'll do a 360 and make some changes that will benefit the girls. I never realized that Boulder was such a self-indulgent city!

sdavison03 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sdavison03 Click to send private message to sdavison03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ok that Wendy woman needs a slap to the back to the head!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-06 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

This woman needs to get a grip! All she can say is "My kids are rich already we are poor! Boo hoo Boo hoo!" Well, you left your husband not your kids! What a selfish Bi*tch! She should be glad her kids will have a great start in life and half the struggles most people have. She needs a wake up call. And her ex needs to get those kids out of that house!!!!!

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ok that Wendy woman needs a slap to the back to the head!"
I`m amazed they are so poor. She can`t be very good at her job if she can`t sell. But then again, that takes work and you can`t work when all you are interested in is spending time "upstairs with (toyboy)" Did anyone notice how pouty hubby got when Wendy hugged her daughter?

thespiansoup 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thespiansoup Click to send private message to thespiansoup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
Oh, man! How sad! It was just awful to watch! Maybe she will see her wicked ways and cast Mike back to the Down Under, Beg her ex for forgiveness, Rush the girls to counseling, give the girls to their Dad and Move outta Boulder cuz, I predict her business aint gon be lookin up! LOL How stupid could she be to keep her business site on the web! LOL Boo Hoo Hoo!

chewie 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chewie Click to send private message to chewie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
i dont' know how old she is but she looks 60 nearly because of the wrinkles , i wonder how long the boy toy will stay ,he may be looking for greener pastures soon.

11-11-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
Could someone give me a quick rundown on the second part of this show. (11/10) I totally missed it and wanted to see how things turned out. Thanks.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
>Could someone give me a quick
>rundown on the second part
>of this show. (11/10) I
>totally missed it and wanted
>to see how things turned
>out. Thanks.

Well - the only thing worth mentioning, I think, was how the money was divided.

Basically Wendy did a good job! Gave each kid $100 for 'each year of their life' for 'fun' money, 15k for a college fund, and lots of money to do home improvements.

Laura...*snicker*...did the best back handed ending. She gave ALL the money...except 6k, to the girls (daughters). spending money, college fund, money to go on vaca with their biological dad...and then she gave 6k to Wendy/Annoying new hubby for remodeling.

And Wendy was P*SSED! Crying "poor" and what not. Umm..."poor" people don't plan on remodeling a perfectly functional kitchen.

11-13-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
Absolutely LOVED what Laura did!!! I was jumping out of my chair high fiving that lady!@

She is definitely a class act!

Now, if only Wendy would get a clue, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen, sadly. At least the girls are set financially. God only knows what will happen to them emotionally.

11-14-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
Thank you!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

ppdg5 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ppdg5 Click to send private message to ppdg5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
I could not stop laughing at the end when Wendy read about the money. (priceless). She is so ugly, maybe some of the money could have went for his and her facial repairs. (He is fat). She really seemed to like her drinks. I was quite amused, unfortunatly at the expense of the poor family she stayed with.

realityck 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityck Click to send private message to realityck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
Get serious. Do any of you really think that this show was "reality"? Had either family been portrayed as they are in real life, it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. Before you post another mean unkind thought, think about how a little bit of creative editing could change the way you looked to the rest of the world.

PattiC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PattiC Click to send private message to PattiC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 11/3 episode (2-parter) of TS-anyone care to comment??"
I got the feeling that Wendy's younger honey doesn't work, never mentioned it and he didn't go.
Wendy was quite upset that she didn't get all the money, seems this Boulder well to do wannabe really needed it.
She should have stayed with her husband who she cheated on if she wanted the lifestyle.
The girls broke my heart! Wendy is too busy with her man and he said he only wanted Wendy. Where do the girls fit in? They seemed so unhappy. I Pray that after the show that Dad took them to live with him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •