The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ghani/Stallone 7/31"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

thespis3 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thespis3 Click to send private message to thespis3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ghani/Stallone 7/31"
So did anyone else think it was a bit whacked that the show focused on the cleanliness/grubbiness of the families, especially in the follow-up, and not, say, the way the New Jersey kids were such total a$$holes? I mean, that mother (Paulette?) should be mortified after watching that show. The daughter breaking down in tears during the rules change because she couldn't watch tv? The little fat boy so totally resistant to reading... if he even can? What an embarrassment. It's things like that which make me weep for the future of this country.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghani/Stallone 7/31 Freaky 08-07-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Freaky 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Freaky Click to send private message to Freaky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ghani/Stallone 7/31"
The Stallone wife really upset me too, with her obsessive approach to house cleaning. She took such pride in how spotless her house was, but what about the fact that she basically made her son into a fat boy, with all the pain and humiliation that brings to a child. Eating nothing but chicken fingers and watching tv/playing video games is a prescription for disaster. A child who eats that way, and gets no physical exercise, is pretty doomed to being overweight and unhealthy for life. The daughter also had no perspective on things by calling the house "disgusting" because it wasn't cleaned 5 hours a day. I too fear for the future of this country when people think that keeping such a spotless house indicates control of reality. The children were so close minded and thrown by having a few days of their life changed. This mother has done her children a disservice by so stressing an indoor life with no dust or dirt. She has not given them the mental and physical health they need to be independent adults, and her smug sense of superiority because her house is so clean really bothered me. But, hey, look at her mother. Need I say more?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •