The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on Trading Spouse"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shar bev 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-31-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shar%20bev Click to send private message to Shar%20bev Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on Trading Spouse"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Hi, I’m from Australia and they’ve just aired the Trading Spouses Vegan/Bayou episode. The vegan mom is Barbara Gates and the Bayou mom is Diana Tregle. I know a few vegans who were utterly appauled with Barbara, she is such a hypocrit! Vegan my #####! This lady was so self righteous, insecure and ‘hostile’. The video and the crying was weird and fake to me! She’s going on about eating what’s right for your body while she’s having a cigarette. Nothing is funnier! Barbara was so mean to that little boy… and no surprise to her own kids, constantly stopping her kids from being kids and telling them to back off! Then crying when she thought she wasn’t going to get any money… what a spoiled brat! On top of that Barbara was so sarcastic and leaving that stupid letter to Diana was so pathetic, she really needs to grow up. She was intentionally trying to hurt that family before leaving. That was so lame. I hope she’s learned how to spell. Diana on the other hand was a sweet lady, she wasn’t hurting anyone. Poor lady was trying to live in a liberal vegan family. At the end of the day she had more heart and lived up to the morals that Barbara bragged about.
I guess Barbara proved her real self in the end… eating meat and then saying that she would eat the dog. I love that little zz, he was so cute. For someone to make a little boy like that cry… has to be a heartless witch!

Barbara, if you can read this, stop pushing your vegan religion on others. We tend to like In and Out burgers and bloody red steaks. We don’t ram our burgers down your throat, stop ramming celery sticks down ours. Don’t try to sell your diet as healthy as you suck on a cigarette and flick the ashes over your protruding gut. As a certified fitness trainer, from what I see, you are easily 15 to 20 pounds over weight. This is likely from a lack of protien to give you enough muscle to burn fat. I have to go now and suck down some chicken breasts……..don’t cry you controlling, fanatical b*tch. P.S. Tell your husband to grow a pair!

god that Barbara chick was such a #####!!! I absolutely hate her!!! I want to send her a little letter telling her that she is a f***ng ##### who needs to get over herself. God, if I were husband and kids, i would have left that ##### a long time ago because i wouldnt put up with her vegannazi bull ish. I believe that she deserves to be alone for the rest of her life for being such a snobby, intolerant #####. i hope u are reading this Barbara, u blood sucking ##### and i want u to know that i hate u with a f***ng passion!!! god, all my aggression is out!!

I’m from the Midwest and can appreciate both sides of the vegan/meat-eaters argument, however, it wasn’t Barbara’s “vegan” views that steamed me. It was her persecutionary, overbearing, and self-centered treatment of ZZ. There were just too many instances of her bullying him, and trying to back it up with irrelevant “psychobabble.” She’s mean, intolerant, selfish, and a horrible example of a vegan mother!!
I live in San Diego, and I’m pretty sure the Gateses live in a rural part of El Cajon, in the East County (though La Mesa is adjacent to the town of EC). Please don’t send nastygrams to the wrong Barbara Gates (the poor woman!). I won’t post the results from my local phone book, but here’s a hint: they seem to be listed under Jim Gates, if you can believe it. Not “Jim and Barbara”, just Jim. I bet the phone number’s been changed by now (ya think?).

I wonder if all the hate mail will further crumble the kids’ barely adequate psychic defenses, or OTOH, validate their feelings and suspicions about their mom. Or if Veganazi will even let them read any of it, for that matter. They need to learn the truth about their mother (it will set them free!) but I hope they don’t read too many taunting or negative opinions about themselves. They ARE a little weird (e.g., those giant round haunting staring eyes) but they can’t help that for now

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on T... Janey57 03-31-06 1
   RE: Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on T... butternut 04-01-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Janey57 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Janey57 Click to send private message to Janey57 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on Trading Spouse"
First of all, I'm totally confused. Is this a C&P of posts from another board? Cuz it looks like you're from Australia, the Midwest and San Diego. (Or maybe I didn't have enough coffee today and have misread something, lol.)

Anyway, I remember that show. Didn't she hit the little dog? Yeah, she was a real piece of work. The funny thing is, I cannot remember her face at all, yet I can clearly picture the bayou mom and her son. Great episode!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

butternut 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butternut Click to send private message to butternut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on Trading Spouse"
I am confused too, lol. It is funny, because I was JUST thinking of that episode when watching Trading Spouses. I think they are my favorites by far. Diana, Diego and ZZ. ZZ was such a cute and sweet boy. I would love to see that episode again. The vegan was a total turn off. She kept saying that vegans are open minded people, when she was the most closed minded person ever. I felt sorry for her family, having to live with her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •