The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
Well, well, well!!
I thought Mrs. Frazier was so right on about Mr. Zandi- what an insightful lady! Gosh you wouldn't guess that in a million years but the lady who grows nuts for a living is really good at "sniffing" out manipulating 'nuts' too!
How gross was it that Mr. Zandi couldn't even think of any true downfalls about himself, and that they were all just round-about compliments for himself anyway! That guy rubbed me the wrong way, he was so controlling and manipulative, and the way he treated his younger son was terrible. I know that the shows are edited and twisted around, but twisted that much? I'm willing to bet that is an accurate representation.
I thought it was gross how when the first episode ended, you heard Mrs. Zandi sigh, "oh, ray.." or whatever her husband's name is.. like he is God and she was going to be lost without him because he wasn't there to tell her what to do and how good to do it! He just thinks he is God's gift, doesn't he?!
I'm curious to know what everyone thought of how Mrs. Frazier put the conditions on the Zandi's money- pretty tricky, eh? I think it was a fair thing to do- obviously they have plenty of money, they need to build character badly, and volunteer work is a good way to do it. Again, Mrs. Frazier is a wise and insightful woman to know that the key to building character is in volunteer work... not being yelled at and belitted by your father. Ugh just thinking about his manipulative smile makes my skin crawl!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier allenjo 03-18-06 1
   RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier Jenoc99 03-18-06 2
 RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier rracheldb 03-19-06 3
   RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier nazpink 03-19-06 4
       RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier atzd 03-20-06 5
           RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier stuffandnonsense 03-24-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-06, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
Well... I figure it's very hard for Ray to change the way he is. People like him think they are always right and very confident about what they do and they hate when they are judged or told what to do. He will be the same person he's always been!

What do you think about the toe ceremony??? Hmmmm.... The MO mom is a bit strange but that's OK. She's totally harmless! I didn't know that she worked as a paralegal in one of the top law firms in Vegas (source from the official TS site).

It was nice for Traci to take Zeb to get a new pair of shoes and take him to the skateboard park. I like Zeb.- He's a good kid! And I also like Devin.

NO comments on the money! Like Ray saying," We are NOT talking about the money!!!!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
During the introductions, they said that the MO mom worked in Vegas, etc., and they showed pictures of her dressed in proffessional clothes and different poses, totaly different looking!
I am always in awe of people who leave the material world behind and choose to live life simple and clean.
Yeah the toe ceremony was.. kinda odd... and how about the bear slippers? i didn't quite get where that was going?

rracheldb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rracheldb Click to send private message to rracheldb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
I thought Mrs. Frazier was much wiser and lead a much more fulfilled life with her family than the Zandi family. I also thought that Penny had a connection with Traci when the two moms met. Traci knew Penny was right on target but I don't hold much hope for her in staying strong and going up against arrogant Ray. He really dominates the Zandi home. Traci loves her boys, you see that. However, did you see how Rylin is falling in dad's footsteps? He's just as arrogant and sarcastic in his mannerisms. Poor Devin has a hard time measuring up to Dad's standards. Ray's life and subsequently the boys and Traci measure success on money and what they can show for it. The Frazier home was full of love and warmth that you could feel. You didn't feel that in the Zandi home. It was, "let me show you what I have". I felt sorry for Ray. He is self centered and I am going to say it again, sarcastic. He is masking or fearing something very big. Traci can love him all she wants but get a backbone girl. Penny, I am sorry Ray hurt your feelings. All he saw was the $50,000 at the end of the show. You were wonderful to add the volunteer work in before getting his hands on the money. Bravo Penny. You inspire me.
Penny if you ever read this, you have the values and morals I strive to instill in my children and myself. Thank you. God Bless you and your family

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
At first I thought that Mrs. Zandi would get nothing out of this experience, after all the first part of the show was her mopping around all lost without the instructions of her husband but then she changed. I was happy to see Mrs. Zandi actually get involved with the Frazier family and have actual interaction with them. She proved to herself that she has value and qualities that can help others and the Frazier family was very appreciative of the things she did for them which is the kind of reaction she needed.

Mr. Zandi did come off as arrogant and very sarcastic. Yes, it can be difficult to have to face one's own faults and tell them to another person but who is this guy kidding?!!!! Confidence doesn't mean having no faults (no one is perfect) confidence is having the ability to accept and realize faults and work on while still realizing that you are a person of value.

As for how the money went, I was pleased that Mrs. Zandi got it right for the Frazier family and I think Mrs. Frazier knew that the Zandi family wasn't desperate for the money so she decided to use it as a lesson. The Zandi family needs to do more things other than hockey and piano lessons as I am not convinced that the youngest was really into it. I also thought that the charity work was another way for the youngest boy to be involved in something that he enjoys (which he expressed an interest in nature) and for his abilities to shine so he is not always walking in his brother's shadow.

atzd 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atzd Click to send private message to atzd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
Sometimes I wonder how certain people can raise such good kids. Both Zandi kids behaved nicely, but especially Devin. He is such a thoughtfull kid, and was so nice to Mrs. Frazier. I have an eight year old who I've put my heart and soul into raising, yet he's much more of a wiseguy than either of the Zandi kids.
As far as Mrs. Frazier, I understand the concept of living without too many material things, but to some extent you have to join the rest of society. You can limit the material things that your child has, but you can't make him/her feel completely different than other kids. It can be damaging to grow up and never fit in with your peers. Where I would definitely draw the line is when a kids shoes don't fit. I'd head over to McDonalds to flip a few burgers if that's what I had to do.

stuffandnonsense 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stuffandnonsense Click to send private message to stuffandnonsense Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: march 17th Zandi/Frazier"
I think Penny came up with an ingenius solution. As she was on a Devin rescue mission, she chose the only solution that made sense. Force the family to spend time with Devin doing what HE likes to do. Unfortunately, the money carrot had to be employed to make this happen. Ray had a classic line in the finale that left me shaking my head; "I'm worried because Penny doesn't understand how important material things are". What a goob.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •