The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"march 10 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

realtvlvr 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtvlvr Click to send private message to realtvlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"march 10 episode"
Did anyone see that one? I keep expecting someone to post something about it because it was the funniest s***!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: march 10 episode nazpink 03-11-06 1
 RE: march 10 episode Jiriki 03-11-06 2
   RE: march 10 episode realtvlvr 03-11-06 3
       RE: march 10 episode nazpink 03-11-06 4
           RE: march 10 episode Jiriki 03-12-06 5
           RE: march 10 episode Jenoc99 03-14-06 8
 RE: march 10 episode allenjo 03-12-06 6
   RE: march 10 episode Tamena 03-14-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-11-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: march 10 episode"
Well, the MO family is definately "unique", but despite the assumptions that people may have about them, they seem like a couple who loves each other very much but also has the ability to stand alone for a week. I also felt that they are good parents who want to spend more time encouraging their son opposed to getting in his face. I don't really know why the new mom made the commentary that she did about their house. Yes, the new mom should have gotten clean sheets on her bed, but other than that and a few dirty dishes the house did not come off as filthy. As far as the new mom getting upset about eating Clyde the turkey and making the statement that "city people don't eat their pets", was a bit ridiculous. It was a turkey lady, not a cat, horse or dog, heck I would have eaten it even after finding out that it was the pet turkey, next to wild turkey that one was probably pretty darn good.

The AZ family seems to be a good family with some things to work out. Dad needs to learn to lighten up and to realize that a 10 year old should not be compared to a 14 year old and the negativity that he has is due to his father's attitude. I also thought it to be ridiculous that the husband goes shopping with his wife so that he can pick her clothes out. Talk about having control issues. The mother also seems to be extremely dependent on her husband, she seemed lost and unable to have a thought process just because he wasn't there. It's one thing to miss someone and it's another to feel unable to live without that person for a week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jiriki 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jiriki Click to send private message to Jiriki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: march 10 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

I think most people are waiting for the second half to air.

Burned-out Druggies vs. Power Exec family, I almost expect the next episode to be African-American urban family swapped with rural KKK family or a Hassidic Jew traded with a white supremicist family. Not as big a mismatch as the Southern Protestant vs. the Witches (with a bit of satanic imagery) but still way up there.

Seriously, who gives a guest a bed with dirty linens and dirty clothing and underwear in it? Even the skankiest motel offer more than that. If I were going on trading spouses I'd pack my own pillow and sleeping bag just in case.

I eat pinenuts, so I hope they give them a good washing at the factory after they collect them from the Fraziers.

The Fraziers have their own "herb" garden that they can't show on TV.

You can tell one family needs the $50,000 a whole lot more than the other. Its probably 3 years income for the Fraziers and a couple months for the Zandis.

Did you think the eating of the "pet" was funny? I thought it was a little weird but I'm sure the Fraziers raise and eat a lot of their own turkeys, so its nothing out of the ordinary for them. It was mean-spirited to tell the mom it was a Claude sandwich. You think the turkey killing was staged? The mom was exagerating to call it roadkill which is usually possums or other toxin and disease ridden animals.

The kid botched the joke about the blonde and the hockey rink. That joke is almost as old as the chicken crossing the road.

I don't think the 10 yr old has it as bad as they make it out to be. The dad chided him on not practicing at all before his lesson but that seemed fair.

realtvlvr 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtvlvr Click to send private message to realtvlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: march 10 episode"
I thought it was pretty strange to be eating your pet too. But the funniest part for me was the gym when she was bending over telling him she had a lot going on. I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-11-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: march 10 episode"
I don't think the exec dad is a bad dad but I think he pushes too hard. I'm sure his pushing comes from the simple fact that he wants his children to succeed which is perfectly normal of a parent to want but overdoing it is going to have the reverse affect. It's hard for a child to want to participate or practice anything when they have a constant critism coming from their parents. The guy is clearly controling because what man goes shopping with his wife just to pick out all her clothes? I don't know too many myself.

Secondly, I the mother overreacted about the clyde thing, eating the turkey was perfectly fine. Heck, if hubby thought it was fine she probably wouldn't have a problem.

And yeah the comment coming out of the MO mom during work out time definately made me laugh. She didn't want to tell the guy right off where she lived but she sure had no problem letting him know about her sex life.

Jiriki 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jiriki Click to send private message to Jiriki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: march 10 episode"
Look how awesome the older kid turned out. He's smart, healthy and creative. I think the younger kid will end up being the same but he's only 10 so he hasn't matured as much yet which is to be expected.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: march 10 episode"
About the turkey-- I think that there is nothing wrong with eating the turkey, but it was the fact that the dad hid that it was Clyde and didn't tell her until after she ate the sandwich that kind of disturbed me.
The mom from MO had me laughing a few times- take off your shoes... DID YOU SEE HER TOE NAILS?? Oh my goodness... they were gross. I know she works in the dirt, but...
How embarrassing was it when she was in the locker room 'cheering' on the kids' team? I would have just died if I was that poor kid!
I really can't wait to see the second half of this episode, I know its going to be crazy!

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-12-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: march 10 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-06 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

I hope the earth mother helps the youngest son to make him feel better about himself. His older brother does well on playing the piano and hockey and seems to be enjoying because he's good at them but not the youngest one. And please the controlling dad should fire the piano teacher! The kids, especially the older one, play only with their fingers. That's why their shoulders are so up and so and that's very hard to play anything relaxed. That's not the way you play the piano!!!

Am looking forward to the second half of the show and the lost letter....

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: march 10 episode"
Finally sat down and watched this one yesterday.
YEAH TiVo =)

I am also looking forward to the next ep for these families. Although I found watching the Fraiser's a bit unsettling, I know people that are really like that so it wasn't much of a surprise...just made me uncomfortable =)
*I don't usually stay too long in their home...granted I ain't Martha Stewart or June Cleaver, but I wouldn't allow a guest to sleep in a dirty bed!*
I can so see stuff like that happening in our friends' home too LOL

I love how confident Mrs F is. Definately a bit off in left field, but she seems happy and self assured. The woman has a back bone that's for sure.

Can't wait till Friday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •