The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hillbilly vs. a-hole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hillbilly vs. a-hole"
Oh My Goodness!!
The Schachtner family seemed so very close, loving and genuine. You could just tell they didn't have any hidden agendas, and that they were 100% open to the process of Wife Swap, because thats what it is- a process! The Martincak family, however, were NOT open to the process, and you have to wonder, then why did they sign up to be on the show!? Danny was so uncaring towards the new mom, he was just rude and inconsiderate all the way. I think she handled him with dignity, though, and that says alot about the quality of her character- she's got more class in one pinkie than Danny's got in his whole body. He's such a fake, that couple deserves one another. (By the way, did you notice it seemed as though he didn't take his meds or something? His behavior was erratic and out of touch with reality!) The ones who are losing out in life are the poor kids. At the end when the mother was 'bragging' how she added three more things to do on the kid's schedule, it wasn't in a way that said she was doing it for her kids; she was doing it to "spite" the other mom... but its not hurting her at all, its only hurting the kids! They need quality family time and those parents are too self absorbed to acknowledge that. Very sad!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hil... dbwar4 02-27-06 1
 RE: 2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hil... atzd 02-28-06 2
   RE: 2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hil... Jenoc99 02-28-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dbwar4 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dbwar4 Click to send private message to dbwar4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hillbilly vs. a-hole"
It is such a shame that the family learned absolutely nothing from the experience – especially when they had such a great example to learn from. I so enjoyed the bear hunting family. You could see the love between them all – what a great family! I feel so sorry for those girls to have to grow up with such shallow, immature, materialist parents. Those poor girls will be burnt out before they hit their teens. I fear for what will become of them in the next few years.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

atzd 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail atzd Click to send private message to atzd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hillbilly vs. a-hole"
The parents from Wisconsin are great. I'd invite the mom to my place any time to give me some advice.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hillbilly vs. a-hole"
I agree, I would also invite the mom from Wisconsin to come replace me for a week in a heart-beat!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •