The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

catcar 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catcar Click to send private message to catcar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
Wow what a complte aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss
I've never seen such a pathetic excuse for a "man" in my life.
Those poor children desereve a real father LOSER!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 Dayum Yankee 02-27-06 1
   RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 Jenoc99 02-27-06 2
 RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 Seadawg 02-27-06 3
   RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 coloradoguy23 03-01-06 4
 RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 mgm3310 03-01-06 5
   RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 Paige 03-02-06 6
       RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 catcar 03-07-06 7
       RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 tamaradeangelis 03-13-06 8
           RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27 EAlly 05-23-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
OMG I agree with you 100%. He's so dang selfish, ignorant and just downright stupid. I would have told him to stick his sports up where the sun doesn't shine. The other family showed a lot more class than Danny had in his pinkie. Egads.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
Danny acted so immature, passive-aggressive and selfish!! He was so yucky! It seemed like he is mentally imbalanced, as though he didn't take his meds or something, ya know?

Seadawg 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seadawg Click to send private message to Seadawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
Couldn't agree more!!! I never post on these sites,but I just couldn't resist in this case!!!! Just finished watching the show and HAD to see if there was such a site for this tv program.I don't know if the family gets a copy of the show for their own viewing,but if so Danny should be hiding his face in shame!!! I would be totally ashamed if I were him!! His youngest child acted more grow up than he did!!! I mean really??? It's one thing to be sooooo totally into ones self,but to think your more important than your own children??? Come on guy.......grow up!!! You think its beneath you to wear a t-shirt to show support for your own child???? It's no wonder he works for his father-in-law? No one else would have him!!!!! Hope he watches the show over and over and over again and sees what the rest of the viewing masses saw!!!!!!!

coloradoguy23 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coloradoguy23 Click to send private message to coloradoguy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
You know I cannot help being a bit immature to start this reply, but Danny needs a nosejob and some surgery to correct those cross-eyes. Since they seem to be so in to makeup and costumes, without the surgery add some green face makeup and a black hat and I swear he had a starring role in "The Wizard of Oz".

There, I feel better!

On a serious note, this guy had NO CLASS whatsoever. He behaved like a child, was spiteful, shallow and an overall cad. That family did not have two children, but like the hired help said, three. The chicken gift was meant to be cruel and demeaning.

The mom from Wisconsin was an absolute sweetheart. The family life in Wisconsin was admirable. The gal from Miami has but one thing to offer and that is to turn the boys in to a boy band???!! Geez, I'm sure that was life changing for them, not.

Anyways, the point of the post is that if I were to ever see the creep that treated the mom from Wisconsin so shabbily I'd gladly deck him.

Danny - You're a LOSER with no class.

mgm3310 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mgm3310 Click to send private message to mgm3310 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
Danny is certainly a snob who has NO reason to be snobbish - not based on his looks, personality, intellect or any other reason. I guess that marriage is one of those cases where the people in it deserve each other, though. Did you hear the last tidbit from the clueless wife, who said with a smirk that they've added a lot more activities to the children's schedule since the swap, so they're busier than ever. I agree the Wisconsin mother was better in a lot of respects, but I certainly hope after she viewed the program she rethought how she allows the older boys to gang up and pick on the youngest. Sick.

Paige 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Paige Click to send private message to Paige Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
I agree with everyone...big surprise there. I'm not sure WHAT those people think they had to be snobs about, but they need to watch the show and see what asses they made of themselves.

As far as her statement that she runs a "very successful" agency? Did you see their house? Looked middle income to me.

And HOW in the world did that guy get any modeling jobs with that HUGE nose, those crossed eyes and less than attractive looking teeth??

He's Peter Pan. Hasn't grown up, won't grow up, a perpetual immature child. She's a self centered, egotistical (again...not sure why, she sure was no beauty queen) woman whose only reason for having kids to turn them into big dolls. I have NEVER seen an 11 year old wear make up like that. What kind of parent not only allows but encourages a child to get made up like a hooker?

And "The Gemz" have their own website. I'm sure every pedophile (who thanks to the wonder of tv and the internet know where you live) in America thanks this myopioc mother and father.

Hooray for the Wisconsin family. I don't think I agree with raising kids to accept being "just average" and not pushing themselves to be the best they can be, but they showed much more class, dignity and love for each other. Having said that, isn't it time for the son with the goatee who sits around all day to grow up, get a job and get out on his own? How old was he anyway? 25?

catcar 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catcar Click to send private message to catcar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
I'm glad I wasn't the only one completely appalled. I fear that based on what I saw, I don't even think watching the tape would clue these people in. They are too far gone. Perhaps if their friends and families saw it, they could persuade these people that they are indeed awful.

tamaradeangelis 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamaradeangelis Click to send private message to tamaradeangelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
This is going to sound shallow....But these people deserve it!!! their neighboorhood is very middle of the road for florida, a little on the lower side to be exact. and to be brutally honest, not one member of that family is model material!!!!! and if the modeling biz is so sucessfull, they should all visit the plastic surgeons office!!! i live in miami, and these people are NOT good looking by our standards here!!! Stop by the eye doc too!!!!

EAlly 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EAlly Click to send private message to EAlly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27"
I'm glad to hear you say that as I totally thought I hope those aren't models in florida cuz they wouldn't be here!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •