The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Ms. Florida" is lying to herself"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

s33024 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s33024 Click to send private message to s33024 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Ms. Florida" is lying to herself"
She must only leave her house to visit bars because the city she lives in is considered a country town. She lives in Davie, Florida which is where I live. In Davie, many of us have horses and ride along the streets sometimes. I know of some people who raise goats, cows, and even chickens.

I would like to let people out there know that us Floridians do not all have flamingos and alligator motifs at home. Her home is actually a small development and not as large as she makes it out to be. If I am not mistaken there is a store that sells cowboy boots and horse saddles near her home. The downtown area of Davie looks like frontierland at disney world.

I just love the other family and their love for each other. I hope "Ms. Florida" does not ruin her daughters so that they turn out like her.

Did you hear her say she was "glad" to kiss her husband on the cheek when she came back?! She seemed almost embarrased to see him. I certainly hope he wakes up.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herse... nazpink 01-15-06 1
 RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herse... AprilleW 01-16-06 2
   RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herse... motherofthree 01-17-06 3
 RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herse... Loree 01-17-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herself"
I'm from Maine and I myself have never been to Florida but I do know that her stereotypical views of how people in Florida are is pretty much crap. I know, as well as I'm sure others know, that her ways are not a representation of "Florida Ways". I felt she tried to use the fact that she lived in Florida as an advantage to make herself look better than the Wisconsin family. In my opinion she is none other than a fake, who wants everyone to believe that she and everything that she is connected to is better than anyone else. I think that it is basically her way of hiding the fact that she knows her life and marriage is nothing special. I too hope that Rob, her husband, not only opens his eyes to his wife's ways and mistreatment of him, which I think he may have from this experience, but act upon it. I think that he has kept himself in a rut because he feels like he doesn't deserve better and he probably feels that what he does have is the best someone like him can get, which is highly untrue. My heart goes out to Rob and his daughters. I hope they understand that they do not need to live lives that makes them shadows so Ann Marie can have all the limelight, they deserve to have things go their way once in awhile.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AprilleW 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilleW Click to send private message to AprilleW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herself"
"""Did you hear her say she was "glad" to kiss her husband on the cheek when she came back?! She seemed almost embarrased to see him. I certainly hope he wakes up."""

Why in the world would you kiss your husband on the CHEEK after being away from him for two weeks. I would give mine a big, fat kiss on the lips (maybe even a little tongue). good grief! Makes me wonder how they got those kids???

motherofthree 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-17-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motherofthree Click to send private message to motherofthree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herself"
I'm from Wisconsin and I looked forwared to seeing that episode. I didn't know the WI family but I was very happy to see that the people from my homeland did not act unkind. The husband kept to himself but that's okay.

I'm very happy that I know what Forida is really like. Had I not been there a few times, she would have deffinatly mad me change my mind. Did you notice she seemed pretty upsset that the WI mom did not leave her what she expected (not sure what that was but.....)

She was sooo lost in time. Her house was outdated and so was her bleached blond hair.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Ms. Florida" is lying to herself"
I live in Canada. But I do have alot of relatives in Wisconsin. And shockingly they do dance. What was with the remark that people in Wisconsin don't dance? She acted like she was Kevin Bacon in "Footloose" coming to save them and enlighten them. Oh and why is The Electric Slide something that everyone must know?

And why was the fact she has a 4 poster kingsize bed such a big deal? She kept announcing it. We have a 4 poster kingsize bed and I have never thought to announce it to anyone. Why should anyone else care? I didn't realize it was something to be proud of.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •