The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the bag from florida"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

t 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail t Click to send private message to t Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the bag from florida"
Boy what can you say about someone who is that self absorbed someone who is more concerned with the electric slide than her husband he seems to be such a faithful follow'er and what does he get for his efforts ... a cackling witch of a wife what was more dsiturbing was the children laughed along side their mother even though they had no idea she was being mean shame on Annmarie for being all that she is and shame on her for letting her husband to fend for him self mentally like she does i sure hope there is an update and we get to see him pack up his elctric sliding dried up over bleached over tanned sagging hag of a wife. Rob can do a million times better than that good for nothing wanna be young can't age gracefully I'm so much better than everyone piece of sh*t!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the bag from florida BHoneycutt 01-14-06 1
   RE: the bag from florida maroonclowns mom 01-14-06 2
 RE: the bag from florida mylove4u 01-14-06 3
   RE: the bag from florida nazpink 01-15-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the bag from florida"
t, welcome to the boards! I couldn't agree more with your post. Anne Marie was a ridiculous excuse for a human being, wasn't she? There are obviously a few (OK, A LOT of!!!) screws loose with that woman! I wanted to cry for the way she treated that dear husband of hers. I wish the time away from home would have made her realize what a sweetheart she had at home and change her ways and start treating Rob better. Man, she really thought she was all that and then some, didn't she? All I can say is YUCK!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the bag from florida"
I knew I just knew as soon as Reagan found out Rob would like to see Iceland, that there would be a trip for him. Will AM go wiyh him? Who cares, he will probably enjoy it alone. He is a very deep man.

mylove4u 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mylove4u Click to send private message to mylove4u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the bag from florida"
I agree fully about her.She is such a witch.My little girl even noticed how she treats her husband as if he isnt even there.Plus she is nothing good to look at,if anything she is out of her husband league.She mad my skin crawl.The poor family that had to listen to her baby books,I felt so bad for them....The only reason I think she is with her husband is for his money,but what he doesnt know is there is someone way better out there for him.Someone that will love and respect him.She doesnt.She makes me sick......I hope he dumps her and finds someone good for him,he desevers it.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the bag from florida"
I definately agree with all of you. One thing I would like to add is why she is with her husband. I definately think she is with her husband because of the money he probably makes but I think it goes beyond that, something bigger. I think that Ann Marie is with her husband because he is shy and because of that not much for the social scene because it gives her more of the limelight. Ann Marie clearly likes to be center of the attention and have everything go her way and that is clearly what is going on at home. I don't think she would be with Rob if he was comfortable in the social scene and gained alot of attention. Clearly, Ann Marie didn't want him to change his anxiety of being in social situations or even want to bring him out with her friends. Ann Marie wants someone who will allow her to get her own way and to be her shadow, I think that's why there is probably more people in their lives that are connected to her but not him. I think that this behavior stems from the fact that Ann Marie probably has many insecurities and just tries to cover them up. If she was with a man that enjoyed being life of the party I think she would hate it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •