The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is Malcom X? You gotta be kidding me"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is Malcom X? You gotta be kidding me"
Is this lady for real? How in the world can you go on national tv and say a think like that? Do you think she knew who Martin Luther King was? I find that totally bizzare that she didnt know, That shows you what a dumb blonde she really was, only into shopping and spending, and definetly not into cleaning her own familys mess. what a disgrace.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is Malcom X? You gotta be ... maybaybee 12-20-05 1
 RE: Who is Malcom X? You gotta be ... djaponicas1 12-21-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is Malcom X? You gotta be kidding me"
What was even worse was that the family didn't use the opportunity to educate and enlighten. I thought that was truly unfortunate. The fact that she doesn't know MX doesn't make her dumb. We're all ignorant about some things.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djaponicas1 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djaponicas1 Click to send private message to djaponicas1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is Malcom X? You gotta be kidding me"
I could not believe what I was seeing when she asked that question. I could find no possible excuse for her not to know who Malcolm X was. National TV at that! You want to talk about embarrassing for the family...she is too ignorant to feel the embarrassment herself.

I know that that families reaction had to have been edited to death, I can just imagine what it might have been like trying to explain to her who Malcolm X was. At least I hope they tried to tell her, then again they may have just left it alone and let her wallow in her ignorance because like I said at her age there is no reasonable explanation for her to not know who he was. Maybe thats why they left her standing alone at the park in Harlem.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •