The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Can't remember which talk show is going to have her on , but I think it is either Oprah or Dr Phil. Anyone else know? I am talking about the huge nasty one who was on the warpath
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again jjc 11-29-05 1
   RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again atzd 11-30-05 2
       RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again jjc 11-30-05 3
           RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again Estee 12-01-05 4
               RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again thndrkttn 12-01-05 5
                   RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again Estee 12-01-05 6
                       RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again thndrkttn 12-01-05 7
                           RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again youngohgee 02-17-06 19
               RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again dixiegirl001 02-07-06 18
           RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again shabalaba 12-14-05 12
 RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again smiley2 12-02-05 8
 RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again Tamena 12-07-05 9
   RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again nazpink 12-09-05 10
       RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again BHoneycutt 12-11-05 11
           RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again moosh 12-16-05 13
               RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again RealityRanter 12-18-05 14
                   RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again Kattrikk 01-07-06 15
                       RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again shabalaba 02-01-06 16
               RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again TruGoodness 04-18-06 22
 RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again dixiegirl001 02-07-06 17
   RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again punstress 02-18-06 20
       RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jjc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jjc Click to send private message to jjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I think that she's going to be on Jay Leno's show tonight.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

atzd 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atzd Click to send private message to atzd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Oh, can you tell me if she was on Jay Leno? If not, I want to find out which show she'll be on.

jjc 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jjc Click to send private message to jjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Yes, she was on Leno, and somehow he located and bought the e-bay bobble head doll for her. She was so personable. I couldn't believe she was the same nutty person. I think she should have her own reality show; it would be too funny!

I just saw a quick interview with her on Inside Edition, too. She said she'd like to be on The Biggest Loser.

I think we may be seeing Marguerite somewhere in the future.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
She said she'd like to be on The Biggest Loser.

Must -- repress -- irony...

For some strange reason, I don't think she'd be capable of working under Bob's direction. (It's the whole 'He's not straaaaaaaaight!' thing.) She'd probably have almost as much trouble with Gillian -- or anyone else who tried to tell her what to do. About anything. Ever.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-01-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
"She'd probably have almost as much trouble with Gillian -- or anyone else who tried to tell her what to do. About anything. Ever."

Slagkick!!

Just sayin'.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
http://slagkick.ytmnd.com/ , right?

Also, gawds help us: http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=4409

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-01-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Yeah, she used it as a derogatory term for those who she thought to be evil or ungodly. Those devout Christians again. Never passing judgment on others. *insert big fat 'rollseyes' .gif here*

The subtitles spelled it slagkick so I'm not sure where the one site gets "slakike" from.

youngohgee 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail youngohgee Click to send private message to youngohgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
This is my first time seeing this person you call the "God Warrior" on trading spouses. That lady was off the hook, we Christians are not that dramatic. I am surprized to see that she was able to sleep a night in the devil' chamber, she didn't realize that the bad smell she inhaled in the doorway scene (that made her purge) was the smell of demonic spirits dwelling there, they had her losing her mind.
I'm glad she was strong enough to survive the test, and I'm sure she had her own house blessed later to remove the spirits that the witch had brought in(she also need to work on that filthy cussing mouth, we do not talk like that).
God the father/son/holy spirit said, "thou shalt have no other gods before me", and those people had all kinds of (their)gods displayed around their house..the evil looking winged statues, the fatguy statue,some psychic abstract designed artwork, I feel sad for the children who know no better just yet.
The True God has given everyone a right to choose him or the other gods, a choice of where they wish to spend their eternity. Some prefer to have their riches of earthly pleasures now before going to hell, and some prefer not to get caughtup in worldly deceit and to wait for their riches in heaven, its a choice.

dixiegirl001 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dixiegirl001 Click to send private message to dixiegirl001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I absolutely agree with you. She's too "greeaaaaaat". yuk.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
She said she'd
>like to be on The
>Biggest Loser.
>
>
But wasn't she allotted $20 thousand for her gastric bypass? Thought she'da had it done by now. But now that I think about it, part of the screening process is a psychological exam (to be sure that they are emotionally and psychologically ready for this major surgery and the lifetime commitment it entails); perhaps that was deal-breaker for her. Maybe no gastric bypass afterall???

smiley2 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley2 Click to send private message to smiley2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
what did you thinkabout this week show?????????

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Did you guys see this?????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Talking-bobblehead-nodder-trading-spouses-GOD-WARRIOR_W0QQitemZ6225867209QQcategoryZ4083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

*falls over laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I can't believe someone bought that thing for $870.00!!!!! It sure was funny but paying that price ummmmmmm no maybe a dollar but that's it.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I heard that Jay Leno gave it to Margaret when she came on his show so either his show was the one who purchased off of eBay for that (ridiculous) price or he bought it off the guy who bought it. Maybe the buyer made his $870 plus some more for selling it to The Tonight Show.

moosh 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moosh Click to send private message to moosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I don't think Margarite is a good Christian. She let her daughter open a dance studio. That surprised me "cause everything seemed to be BAD and EVIL. She needs mental help. When she ripped up the money letter and shouted it was evil and she didn't want it, I turned to my husband and said."Who is she kidding?
She's going to grab it with both hands when the cameras turn off." Her friends weren't nice to the other mother either.For so called Christians they all acted like they were superior but everyone out side they're little circle was EVIL.

RealityRanter 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRanter Click to send private message to RealityRanter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I loved the fact that they revealed the $50k breakdown and went on to say Margarette accepted it. I guess the other mother was only evil until Margarette found out that she only wanted to help - in a way that benefitted Margarette. I'm not a religious man myself, but I'm fairly sure that most religions consider the devil to be deceiving and his ways are not always obvious. So if our favorite 'God Warrior' accepts a gift from this evil person, does that mean she has fallen victim to the devil? Oh well, I guess she can make herself feel better by repenting after the devil pays for her bi-gastric surgery or whatever its called. HYPOCRIT!

Ranting and Raving - That's what I'm craving!

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
I laughed like crazy the first time I saw her on TV but then when she did Leno, she was so cool. Not at all like she was on the show. She struck me as someone who just went off the deep end. Yes it was extreme lol but she really was like a different person on Leno and it didn't really seem like an act. Obviously she was pushed way past her emotional limit. Hope she gets the GB surgery she wants.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Well, she was on a local radio show here in El Paso this morning. She talked about how she just came last week from a preliminary "audition", screen-test or something like that to be on "The Biggest Loser". As it turns out, she says she really wants to do this show because she has already met Jillian and Bob (the trainers) and really likes them both. She said she also likes the fact that it is a 4 month encompassing, confined program where she will really get the help/motivation she needs. She also said that if she was going to get on a scale in fron of millions of people, she had every intention of staying longer than 2 weeks. When asked what other TV shows she would be willing to do, she said No to Celebrity Fit Club and "maybe" to Surreal Life but "only if Marily Manson wasn't going to be on too". She really wants to let people see her as she normally is. She did go into some detail about goings-on in the house she visited on Trading Spouses to explain why she was so upset by them (other than the GARGOYLES). The interview did give alot of insight...

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Is it a bad Christian to dance or open a dance studio? There are so many other resons why but I don't think this qualifies does it. What is wrong with teaching people to dance?

Tru Goodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

dixiegirl001 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dixiegirl001 Click to send private message to dixiegirl001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 00:51 AM (EST)

That woman was absolutely disgusting. It literally turned my stomach to watch her. And the way she treated her children....they looked scared to death. I'm embarassed, as a Christian.

punstress 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail punstress Click to send private message to punstress Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
Somehow I never saw nor heard of this episode until tonight. Scaaaary! I do think she should see a mental health professional!

What's hilarious is gargoyles were used by churches. Catholic ones, even.

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: God Worrior To Be On Tv Again"
omfg that was the scariest things i have ever in my whole life seen on tv ever! the way she yelled" THERE NOT CHRISTIAN THERE NOT CHRISTIAN"maybe she was possessed or sumthing. her chins wagling her jus morbidley obese self. her kids probaly were traumaitzed by that she never said i luv how nice to see u again Nothing! s0000 scary i hated it gastric bypass surgery is a d than you very muchmust! im sory i was disquasted mortified and very scaree

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •