The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wife Swap 11/21/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Peach1010 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peach1010 Click to send private message to Peach1010 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wife Swap 11/21/05"
OMG!!!! That fat wife was AWEFUL!!!! What a self-righteous,smug b*tch!!!!

She thinks she is healthy? She thinks she look just fine the way she is?? Her hair was also terrible. God, I wouldn't go on national television looking like that! All that time in the salon you would think she would at least get her hair done. Sheesh!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wife Swap 11/21/05 Willow67 11-22-05 1
   RE: Wife Swap 11/21/05 c25 11-22-05 2
   RE: Wife Swap 11/21/05 claire 11-22-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Willow67 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Willow67 Click to send private message to Willow67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wife Swap 11/21/05"
Wasn't she something? Her poor husband, that man needs a spine.
I hope she watched herself last night and saw herself as she is and not how she views herself in her fantasy life. Exercise is a waste of time huh, she has a life to live. Spends her life sitting at a chair or on the couch watching TV. The only exercise she gets is moving that fork from the plate to her mouth.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

c25 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c25 Click to send private message to c25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wife Swap 11/21/05"
I hope she is embarrassed about how she treated the other couple. I thought she was so awful to them. Of course, he(the other husband) was no better.

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wife Swap 11/21/05"
It wasnt even that she was fat and lazy, for me.I really dont care what a person looks like. I care about what kind of person they are. She was horrible! She is so self centered, ITS ALL ABOUT HER!And she is a control freak, such a control freak that she even tried to control the show when she realized that the show was going to show her as her true self and she is NOT a likable person. She should count her blessings that she even has a husband. Even if she were gorgeous, most men would want nothing to do with her because she is so selfish. I hope her husband gets a backbone, loses weight, and leaves her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •