The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a hypocrite!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

RosieRoo 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieRoo Click to send private message to RosieRoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a hypocrite!"
So, the obviously mentally deranged nutcase took the money after all... what a hypocrite. I feel so sorry for her poor children and her husband. He seemed halfway normal. I think that woman needs to be committed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a hypocrite! CelticEyes 11-10-05 1
   RE: What a hypocrite! leianawd 11-11-05 2
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 11-11-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CelticEyes 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CelticEyes Click to send private message to CelticEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a hypocrite!"
I don't feel sorry for her husband. He simply needs to make a different choice. I wouldn't spend 5 minutes with that crazed woman let alone support her and kiss her as he did. He obviously needs her. YUCK!

If she didn't want the money her church sure wouldn't have minded the tithe. Dumb witch!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-11-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a hypocrite!"
Towards the end it showed her husbend who was trying to console the poor granddaughter and under his breath he said something like damn Margaret. This man really doesn't seem to be happy with this woman but after this show he has proof and good reason to divorce this lady. I thought it was rather odd that he would mention in the first episode, when they were introducing each family, that he has had only one sexual partner and that's his wife not that it was something to brag about!!!! To me that just says he was desperate and took what he could get which was her, maybe the dimwit loves her, but I'm not convinced that it would be so strong that if someone offered him an easy freedom away from her that he wouldn't jump to the opportunity. My only advice to this family is that Ashley needs to get herself and her daughter away from that woman and the husbend needs to take his youngest daughter away from that controlling enviroment as well.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate"
Please join existing threads where possible instead of starting a new thread. Since there are a number of open threads discussing this woman and the episode results, I'm locking this as a duplicate.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •