The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
TONIGHT! do not forget!

this thread is dedicated to the SECOND HALF of the MA and LA family trade.

see YOU there.

~ cq

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 here it comes... cqvenus 11-09-05 1
   RE: here it comes... volsfan 11-09-05 2
       at this point... cqvenus 11-09-05 3
           RE: at this point... volsfan 11-09-05 4
               RE: at this point... arkiegrl 11-09-05 5
                   RE: at this point... volsfan 11-09-05 6
                       ohh... cqvenus 11-09-05 7
   Marguerage smilesunshine 02-18-06 45
 oh wow cqvenus 11-09-05 8
   RE: oh wow handydandy 11-10-05 21
       RE: oh wow bbblackattack 11-10-05 31
       RE: oh wow plimtuna 11-10-05 35
   RE: oh wow Echo0502 11-10-05 27
       RE: oh wow pradaprincess 02-17-06 44
 The unfortunate part of this... Ygg 11-09-05 9
   RE: The unfortunate part of this... cqvenus 11-09-05 10
       RE: The unfortunate part of this... MG 11-10-05 28
           RE: The unfortunate part of this... Ygg 11-11-05 37
 RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... cwells722 11-09-05 11
   RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... ivoryElephant 11-09-05 12
       RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... twilight77 11-09-05 14
       Matthew 6:5-7 Mon Cherie 11-10-05 20
           RE: Matthew 6:5-7 serenityseeker 11-10-05 23
               RE: Matthew 6:5-7 MG 11-10-05 25
               RE: Matthew 6:5-7 plimtuna 11-10-05 36
                   So... Mon Cherie 11-11-05 40
   RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... twilight77 11-09-05 13
       RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... AshBender 11-09-05 15
           RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... shadowraine 11-10-05 16
               RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... Impulsyv 11-10-05 19
       RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... Nismo1 11-10-05 17
       RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... MG 11-10-05 29
 RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... celinedion1 11-10-05 18
   RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... Carl 11-10-05 22
       RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... alyse73 11-10-05 24
           RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... leianawd 11-10-05 26
               RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... MG 11-10-05 30
                   RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... shayshay1 11-10-05 32
                       "praying for someone" as an insult?... ivoryElephant 11-10-05 33
                           RE: "praying for someone" as an ins... Ygg 11-11-05 38
                   RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... Sandrasprecious3 11-10-05 34
                       RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... celinedion1 11-11-05 39
                           RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... MysticalChicken 11-11-05 41
                               RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... Maddy555 11-11-05 42
                                   RE: trading spouses - christian vs ... MysticalChicken 11-11-05 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-09-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "here it comes..."

... they went over what we saw last week, and then showed the yelling part for the millionth time.

come ON already!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: here it comes..."
I bet it won't happen till half way thru!

11-09-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
3. "at this point..."

... it's pretty hard to fathom the sequence of editing that will logically lead up to the breakdown. i mean, right now, MA dad is taking his kids and LA mom to church just b/c she said she felt she needed to go.

i'm interested how she can go from timid and "um, i wanna go to church, please, missuh" to screaming and tearing up $50K.

*boggle*

11-09-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: at this point..."
Did I miss it? I have been flipping from Lost just to see if I can catch it.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: at this point..."
No, it's coming up...

11-09-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: at this point..."
Yeah, it's when she gets back home...here we go!

11-09-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
7. "ohh... "

... she's 'rebuking' again.

the hypocrisy is nauseating. you'd think if you were so uncomfortable outside your own setting, you'd just not leave it.

does anyone know how LA family made out after the hurricane? just curious if they don't have a house any more if she feels it's god's punishment for allowing a dark-sided person into her home.

smilesunshine 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smilesunshine Click to send private message to smilesunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Marguerage "
I have never written regarding a TV show. However, I could not help myself. Marguerit made me ashamed to be a Christian. The fear on the faces of her family while she was rageing made me cry. Am I the only one that heard the voice of Satan come out of her mouth while she was rageing? I don't think so. I know her family heard it as well. Her youngest daughter tried to find comfort and hide from it while wrapping her arms around her father's neck. Her oldest daughter had tears in her eyes b/c she finally saw the truth of what possessed her "mother." I will pray for that family.

By the way, isn't one of the deadly sins Gluttony? I can not imagine what other sin has resulted in the disgusting obesity that is manifested in that woman. Of course she fianally accepted the $. She wants that gastro surgery to staple her stomach since her slovenly ways prevent her from excersizing and her obvious lack of self control prevents her from dieting.

AND her "friends" that chose to attack. Was it not Jesus that made FRIENDS with Mary Magdelen, a prostitute, as opposed to verbally attacking her. Those so called friends should take the lead from He who came to save and lead them.

She should be committed to free her family from the holds of all that is evil.

>
>... they went over what we
>saw last week, and then
>showed the yelling part for
>the millionth time.
>
>come ON already!

11-09-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
8. "oh wow"

she thinks it's ashley's fault that she felt disconnected because she didn't pray for her. oh, wow.

she's mad at her OWN family. this is really, truly insane.

she's the warrior. she's trying to get the cameras to leave. if you believe in jesus you can stay.

lol!

this is nuts. ashley is trying to get her mom to calm the heck down and sit and calm down.

did they ask her if she believes in god? no, they didn't. i'm the one that's the warrior. she's scaring her grandchild. so she goes off on this tirade...

and they tell us what she did with the money... and never found out about.

OH MY GOSH.

they tell how she allocated the money.

blah, blah, and blah.

and the shocker: $20K for margaret for the gastric bypass she wanted.

'upon further consideration, margaret has decided to accept the money.'

YEAH. i friggin *BET*.

now i'm sick.

handydandy 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail handydandy Click to send private message to handydandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: oh wow"
I too was shocked she took the money, but I knew it was coming. I will be the first to bet when psycho fat mom gets her surgery she will loose the weight but gain it back rather rapidly. There is no doubt in my mind for the simple fact she is LAZY. Who in their right mind lays around all day and has their family wait on them hand and foot???

I am so very happy MA mom gave the oldest daughter money to get out on her own( with her illegitimate child of course) and away from that bad influence of a mother. LA mother can't be all that great if she has a daughter who has a kid without a husband.

Now look at the difference in lifestyles..... La family's house was not all that, very messy and cluttered. MA family's house, not quite a showplace but much better looking and neater kept. LA husband must be spending all his money keeping Fat mamma fed.

bbblackattack 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbblackattack Click to send private message to bbblackattack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: oh wow"
>I too was shocked she took
>the money,

What's to be shocked about? This woman was a big act. She's crazy. If she believed the way she claims, she wouldn't have or want bypass surgery because she would accept the way God "made" her.

LA mother
>can't be all that great
>if she has a daughter
>who has a kid without
>a husband.

Ever thought maybe the daughter wanted to have a kid so she could get out of the house away from the "crazy lady"? People make their own choices and it's obvious this girl couldn't talk with her mother.

According to Fundamentalists, television is a work of the, so called, devil, so what was this woman doing going on a TV show? As I said this was all merely an act and she got paid for the work.

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: oh wow"
I have seen quite a few prejudices related to this overweight woman.

In this particular post we learn:

That the woman is "LAZY". Where did we see this? She prepared meals, her home was clean, wasn't it? She did laundry at the other families house. Was it the one reference to her asking her husband pick up a glass on the proch? What wife has not asked her huspand to pick something up for her?

Does overwight = "LAZY" automatically.

In your own post, you state the that the "La family's house was not all that, very messy and cluttered."

Why is fat prejudice accepted and unchallenged in today's culture?

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Echo0502 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Echo0502 Click to send private message to Echo0502 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: oh wow"
Hmmm.....you KNEW once the whacked out nut job Marguerite found out SHE got 20K for HER, she'd take the money. It's amazing how UNdark sided the other family became when it came time to put money in Marguerites pocket.

That woman needs a Thorazine Big Gulp. Seriously? She needs some intense mental help. Being a devout Christian is an awesome thing. Being so far over the edge that she cannot accept ANYTHING different than HER beliefs makes her rigid, unforgiving and unaccepting...and that makes her a NON Christian.

I was so very impressed with the other family and especially the parents. The patience, acceptance and serenity that Chris accepted this fruit loop with was amazing. His wife was truly gracious...even while being attacked by the so called "Christians" at Marguerites house. (those women should be absolutely ASHAMED of themselves)

If I had been the producers of the show, the minute the anti Christ started ripping up the letter and having a hissy fit, I would have said fine...and taken the cameras AND the money and left. You don't want the money...fine...but don't call us later asking for it.

Her poor kids. How can they EVER show their faces in public again? I would NEVER humiliate my children by behaving that way.

pradaprincess 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pradaprincess Click to send private message to pradaprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: oh wow"
having just seen this , i was always of the belief that good christian women didn't swear like a truck driver!!! i have never seen a person that made me feel that the less i believe in christianity, the better and safer i will be.... i thought the belief made you loving and caring of others and that christians openned their heart to helping and understanding others......that woman's poor children!!! i am so disturbed by her actions...well i think i need a tarot reading to make sure i will be okay

Ygg 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ygg Click to send private message to Ygg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The unfortunate part of this..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

Is that they couldn't actually find people who were able to articulate their beliefs. If Marguerite, for example, were able to rationally explain why the Gnostic heresy is considered to be a problem, she would probably not have to resort to freak-outs and be able to toss aside such silliness as astrology and focus on the real philosophical incoherences that abound in New Age-ville. She might also realize that direct communiques from G-d are an instantiation of the same problem.

Similarly, if the "D'Amico-Flishers" could be bothered to hip themselves to the notion that "the kingdom of heaven is within you" is a rather advanced concept, they'd be in a position to realize that the whole trip is mental and try to draw, um, some distinctions in the philosophical mishmash.

(Edit: Corrected spelling from "Margaret.")

11-09-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The unfortunate part of this..."

i concur. that they just needed to have someone who could communicate. then it wouldn't be so unfortunate a portrayal.

i, too, was surprised by margaret's admission that god himself speaks to her. one would expect that someone so devout ought realize that this is an impossibility.

but she's the warrior.

MG 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MG Click to send private message to MG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The unfortunate part of this..."
"i, too, was surprised by margaret's admission that god himself speaks to her. one would expect that someone so devout ought realize that this is an impossibility."

I couldn't disagree more. Just based on the fact that NOTHING is impossible for God. However, in my experience of "inner voice speaking", while it may not have been "God in person", it most certainly was a tool for her to closely examine the true source and ask herself some hard questions. Like, is it true, is it necessary, is it KIND. If "yes" to all 3, then it is Godly. If not, it is a lesson in level of development. One can only receive and understand to the level they have developed Godliness within themselves. She, in my opinion, is FAR from Godly, using free will choice and the sanctity of the words "God Warrior" to impose her agenda onto others... Self righteousness personified.

11-11-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ygg Click to send private message to Ygg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The unfortunate part of this..."
>> i, too, was surprised by margaret's admission that
>> god himself speaks to her. one would expect that
>> someone so devout ought realize that this is an
>> impossibility.
>
> I couldn't disagree more. Just based on the fact that
> NOTHING is impossible for God.

This is a very broad statement. The Catholic church has a
formal doctrine regarding private revelations, for example,
which are direct communications but not generally of the
ongoing, could-you-pick-this-soul-up-from-the-market-
on-your-way-home variety. They're "private" because
they cannot modify scripture and still be valid. In other
words, G-d *cannot* change his mind unless he does it by
means of the Holy See.

In the Protestant tradition, there are a variety of arguments
that Scripture as transmitted by the Apostles is complete
unto itself, obviating any need for direct communication
(The Messiah wasn't enough?), but one also sees speaking in
tongues. It's all doctrinal, and local, which is why there are
mystics and heretics.

As far as I can tell, though, all we know from the show about
Marguerite's religious tradition is that she favors the King James
version of the Bible.

Well, there's also the "Gorgo" business and the "warrior" part.

And, um, the book "Spiritual Warfare: The Invisible Invasion" by
one Thomas R. Horn, which lists this "Gorgo" as a "diminutive"
of "the evil of darkness throughout history" in chapter 2. Hmph.

Well, this isn't proof of anything, but I think it's enough to draw
an association. Fifty quatloos say that Marguerite is *more*
convinced of the existence of space aliens than anyone
else around:

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/Aliens.htm

This, I suppose, will teach me not to speculate on how Fox could
have "done something well."

cwells722 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cwells722 Click to send private message to cwells722 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
That woman give Christians a bad name its because of people like her that keeps people out of church, I was embarassed by the way she was acting, I think she was putting on a show, True Christians dont behave that way. She was disgusting.

ivoryElephant 2256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-09-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
I haven't seen it yet, it doesn't come on for an hour and 20 minutes. But isn't there something in the bible that says true followers don't go out on the streets hollering and screaming about the lord, they do it in private because there is no need to prove how religous you are.

She is sooo annoying, I can't wait to watch her flip out

mind the gap *between margarets teeth*

*waves to cqvenus*

twilight77 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twilight77 Click to send private message to twilight77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
You are going to flip out it is incredibly funny during most of it and then at the end it does get sad. Regardless, it is for sure tivo worthy.

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-10-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Matthew 6:5-7"
5"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

I'm just speechless from the episode. Lady needs to check herself.

serenityseeker 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-05, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail serenityseeker Click to send private message to serenityseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Matthew 6:5-7"
Excellent passage.
I am Christian but this woman looks POSSESSED! She is a crazy fanatic who give lip service but should "preach" by an example of a loving, kind, and gentle woman not by being the screaming shrew she showed herself to be. If I was the other family and was even 1% curious about Christ, after meeting her I would run as fast as I can away from it! She has not planted any good seeds but is the "Bad Seed" and has done God a great disservice.
I hope she watches herself over and over on this show and sees just how much of a lunatic she is. Man!!!

11-10-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MG Click to send private message to MG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Matthew 6:5-7"
I agree that the Christian woman is a raving lunatic, coming from a place of fear, not godly power. Somewhere in the Bible it also says, "By their fruits ye shall know them." If you just look at the "fruits" she bore... Her astrology family hated her attitude and couldn't wait for her to leave, but were tolerant and patient beyond the call of duty. Her OWN family was appalled at her, tried to calm her, and assure her that the Astrologist did nothing to offend anyone while in their home. They LOVED their new mom... formed a bond with her and the parting was sad. But their mom condemned them for not being "God warriors" against some imagined enemy. She felt invaded by the dark side just to have the astrologist in her home! OMIGOSH! Does she know anything about the life of Jesus, who went into the homes of prostitutes and other sinners because these were the ones that needed his healing love? He didn't rant and rave at them or rebuke them as some self acclaimed "God warrior" and who had a better right than HE to claim such a title?

On the other hand, what were the seeds the astrologist sowed? The Astrologist showed the utmost respect, and other than seeming a little smug in the first episode where she put the Christian woman's oldest daughter to sleep rather than hypnotizing her, she was a listener, completely nurturing and did no harm. She was more Christian in her behavior than the Christian woman, who dragged the very patient astrology family to church, publically rebuked someone, whom until she heard the word "psychic" associated with that person, she had no qualms about. She said "I felt uncomfortable as soon as he walked into the room." So is she claiming to be a psychic herself? She showed no signs of discomfort until the Astrologer announced to his audience that a psychic was present. Even in her allocation of the $50,000, she offended the young girl of the Astrology family. Doesn't the Bible say that it would be better to tie a millstone around your neck and jump into the ocean rather than suffer the consequences of offending one of God's little ones? She even offended her own little ones! Oh, and then "upon review" reconsidered accepting the money! What a load of.... well, I'm too good a Christian to say.;)

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Matthew 6:5-7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

Well to all of you claiming to be Christians and quoting verses, try this one on

John 8

"When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

Or this famous passage...

Matthew 7:1 - 5

1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I know she was not perfect, she is human, like you and me. What you don't see is how it is to live away from home, in a significantly different environment and value system. Cameras following you all day long, sneaking in your bedroom to record the very moment you wake up. Maybe she had never been away from family, there are people like that all over america. Maybe she felt frightened and alone.

How about that last day, she starts in Boston at the other home, has to meet the other mom, then get on a plan to fly home. She arrives to a very quiet airport (how late at night was it?). Then has to take a cab home, New Orleans to Ponchatoula, Louisiana is over 40miles (1 hour?). How tired and exhausted would you be (emotionally and physically)?

Does the woman have some opportunities to grow as a Chrisitian, sure, but don't we all?

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-11-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "So..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-05 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

Margaret should be exempt from those verses? Looks to me like she and her friends were doing LOTS of judging.

Being in a strange situation is absolutely no excuse for the behavior she displayed. Of course we are not perfect, and always have room for spiritual growth. Margaret seems to think she's grown enough.

I'm not going to get into a scripture verse battle here, but let's think about one of the greatest commandments according to Jesus, to love your neighbor.

While we're at it, let's look at the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) and see if Margie produced any:

Love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, long-suffering, faithfulness, kindness, and self control.

I didn't see many of those at all. I saw more positive fruits from the other mom.

Margaret put herself out there, she should've known what she was getting into. Maybe this was a good thing to happen to her, to see how life is outside the bubble she lives in. I hope she comes to a realization about what God's love really is.

I'm in no place to judge, but this is a place to "bash" reality tv and its participants. I'm not going to say she's a bad Christian, but I will say that her behavior was not becoming of someone who claims to be a "God-warrior". She should not be surprised that people are going to call her out for her actions.

ETF spelling

twilight77 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twilight77 Click to send private message to twilight77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
True Christians don't believe that and if they really knew the faith they would not act that crazy! Wasn't it Jesus that preached about accepting people for who they are. TOLLERANCE! And if this woman was not so sheltered she would understand that alot of what the "astrology family" was talking about had to do with physics not witchcraft. "Thank God" that the children she tried to preach to were confident enough to stand their ground. I do feel incredibly bad for Margaret's family, they were so scared of their mother. Especially that granddaughter. And if Margaret stopped for a second she would have realized that her husband was carrying a welcome home gift for her. I hope he threw that in the garbage since she threw that gigantic hissy fit!

AshBender 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshBender Click to send private message to AshBender Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
the scary thing is that crazies like this lady actually THINK they are the "true Christians"

shadowraine 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shadowraine Click to send private message to shadowraine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
this show made me want to cry. and if any producers read these boards, i DARE you to find a normal christian woman and swap her with the 204820420948230 million nuts that are out there. They must have been laughing themselves to the bank when they picked that mom.

i have a weird family situation. I live here with my mother, father, and my 2 kids. And there is none of that bull from my mom. She knows what being a christian is. sure, we don't always get along, and she has a VERY strong personality. but she has never even dreamed of allienated a group of people like this woman has. There is no queen bee here. We all believe in God, go to church, and my parents have some very old fashion convictions. I wish that had been my mother. she would have shown that crazy woman how you handle people who don't believe anything like you do with grace; and she would have actually loved them enough to be kind and supportive while not compromising her faith.

i just can't imagine what is going through that woman's mind. i hope she watches herself and has some "come to jesus" thinking for herself. and stop all this blathering about "help me save me blah blah my test blah..."

if that was a test lady, you failed.

Impulsyv 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Impulsyv Click to send private message to Impulsyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, however, it doesn't mean everyone has to agree with it. That's the beauty of being human! I'm a Catholic gal who doesn't go to church regularly (and feels guilty for it), but believes in a higher power. I firmly believe that, no matter the religion, as long as a person is good and kind-hearted to others, he will get good in return. I guess it's Karma, eh? This woman, Margaret, is an ignornant and a hyprocritical religious moron that just sets me off! I don't recall Jesus ever saying "Go forth my children and be judgemental of your brothers and sisters. Be unwilling to forgive those that have crossed over to the "darkside" and practice astrology and use gargoyles as decorative pieces. Be narrow-minded and believe only of which your delusional mind allows." I could go on forever... LOL! Kudos to the scouts that found this mind-blower for the show! I really feel for the kids. Can you imagine the thoughts going through their heads when their mom arrived home that evening? If she ever wants to see those Pearly Gates, Margaret's best course of redemption is to first ask for forgiveness from ALL involved, including those poor cameramen in her house, and then she can seek out some serious psychological help - I hear hypnotherapy is good for the soul. LOL I would just like a day with her AND her girlfriends!

Nismo1 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nismo1 Click to send private message to Nismo1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
It is amazing how close minded someone can be. the fact that the whole astrology family are willing to do what the psycho fat mom would do, but she flat out refused to have anything to do with them.

If she really as holy as she stated she is, why is ashley a mother without a husband? isn't that against the bible?

the fact that she stated she is able to communicate with GOD really bothers me having to belive the same religiou is really embaressing

If she is really god's worrior as she said, why did she ended up accepting the money? Wow!! come on!

11-10-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
29. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Yes! I too was aghast at how she was so self absorbed in her self pity at being subjected to the "dark side" that she puked all over the Astrology lady in their one-on-one, and continued to puke all over her own family.

All they could do was hang their heads in embarrassment for her. They tried to reassure her, and all she could do was spit and fume that they weren't as attacking towards the enemy as she was.

The Astologist gushed over what a wonderful family the Christian woman had, had a wonderful experience, bonded, felt loved, in return for her loving attitude.

The Christian woman alienated her knew family, rebuked them as evil, then dragged them to church to wash them clean, and as the final thorn in their side, offended the littlest daughter with how she allocated the funds to the family.

Margeret couldn't put two kind words together about the Astrologist's family, and had her alarmed that her husband was cramming Astrology down Margaret's throat, when in fact, Margaret was cramming her brand of Christianity down their throats!

Chris and his children were gracious hosts to this fire breathing dragon. The children spoke volumes with their body language, even if they didn't have the finess to challange this deranged Margaret. But they were still gracious, despite the hugely offensive guest in their home.

But then, I guess such antics is what makes "good TV", and gets people talking. It sure worked on me! Motivated me to join this forum so I could join the populace here in "rebuking" Margaret's Non-Christian behavior. It was pretty obvious to everybody that Margaret nor her Christian ilk that attacked the astrologist (funny, I can't think of her name... but the name Margaret will be indelibly imprinted on my brain forever as the she-devil that she is)anyway... were NOT behaving in a Christian manner... they gave a black eye to TRUE Christians. But it may have to come under the category of "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Well I have been watching Trading Spouces since it first came on the air and I have never seen anyone like Margret in my life. I also have always been able to say things about each of the episodes as I see them but tonight is the first time since watching this show that I am totally speachless. I don't know what to say after watching tonights episode, and I especially don't don't know what to say about Margret. I like the new age family a lot and I think that they were very kind to Margret. Margret's family was also nice but I feel sorry for the kids and I hope that Margret one day gets the help that she needs because something just doesn't seem right with her. I think that it is wonderful that she believes in God but I have never seen anyone act the way that she did on tonights episode. I hope that what she did was staged but if not than she really needs professional help because she doesn't seem like her whole mind is there. Well I hope that both of the families have gained something from this experience. I also hope that both of the families will live well and enjoy what they have gotten from this experience. As for the camera crew who had to film Margret yelling and Screaming, I'm sorry and I hope that the filming for the next episode of Trading Spouces is easier on you (and your ears). As for next weeks episode it looks like it will be interesting and I will be sure to watch it.

Carl 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carl Click to send private message to Carl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 02:56 AM (EST)

Personally, I thought she was really nice and easygoing. She got along great with the kids and they really seemed to like being aroung her and the host husband thought she was great..................and then there was the fat, "Christian" beeyatch!

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
"Gods warrior" still took the $$! Someone needs to buy her husband a hooker LOL. Pure usual, the non-christain family went to church and prayed but the christain family wasn't made to quit praying or going to church. Double standard.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
This woman is nothing but a two-sided mental freak. If she felt her bliefs and her spiritual well-being were being harmed why didn't she just turn around and leave? Then she met with the MA. mom and hugged her and allowed the lady to hold her hand and comfort her only to go home and throw the biggest psychotic temper tantrum I have ever witnessed. I think the problem was that the fat asses family liked the new mother, despite differences in religious beliefs, this woman clearly likes to be the "one" in her family and have all the control. I'm just glad the "spirirtual warrior" took the money so that her oldest daughter and grandchild can at least get the hell out of there.

Oh and one more thing how many people who are darksided live in blue houses full of color, flowers and heart suncatcher in the window.......who was this freak trying to fool? I would think that her family would be pretty stupid to believe this woman after seeing this show.

11-10-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
30. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Actually, Margaret didn't KNOW that her family liked and bonded with the new ager. No, it was pure FEAR that drove that woman, spawned of self-righteousness, feeding off of her self-righteous church buddies that imposed an inquisition on the poor unsuspecting Astrologist. Here was a case of TRULY being made to feel uncomfortable, but you didn't see HER flipping out!

Margaret's discomfort was self-imposed. Chris did nothing but make her feel welcome... opening up his home, his heart, his radio station... even assuaging her "discomfort" by going into her environment of "church". How gracius is THAT? Even the children went!

I didn't see the Astrologist dragging her Christian family to a seance! Nor did the Christian family impose "church" on the Astrologist. What IS her name? She didn't do anything to make me remember her name, except try to hypnotize the oldest daughter, who actually fell asleep instead. That was really the only thing that the Astrologist woman did that was a tad "pushy" of her own beliefs. But then she adjusted to what the true focus should be... not trying to give her beliefs to them, but just observe and offer something good into a neglected area... so she focused on the brilliantly talented but compliant younger daughter, who shines, despite her compliance to the dragon lady's clone.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Margret is a nut case ,her poor husband he enjoyed the lady from Ma company, thats it I am gonna send him a stripper, there's one over at the starting over house. LOL

ivoryElephant 2256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-10-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. ""praying for someone" as an insult?!?!"
What I don't get is when people use the term "I will pray for you" as an insult. Margaret did it on this show and on big brother there were twins who did it to the other houseguests.

Isn't that blasphemy or something?

mind the gap

mon cheri, thanks for the passage, that was the one I was thinking of.

11-11-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
38. "RE: "praying for someone" as an insult?!?!"
> What I don't get is when people use the term "I will pray for you"
> as an insult.

Opprobrium is different from insult. Not mutually exclusive, but
different.

> Isn't that blasphemy or something?

The "sin of pride," perhaps. Blasphemy would be quite a stretch.

Sandrasprecious3 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandrasprecious3 Click to send private message to Sandrasprecious3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"

>Margaret's discomfort was self-imposed. Chris did
>nothing but make her feel
>welcome... opening up his home,
>his heart, his radio station...
>even assuaging her "discomfort" by
>going into her environment of
>"church". How gracius is THAT?
>Even the children went!

Yesssss, this is what I was saying to my DH last night.

All miss Margaret did was take everything she saw with the "new age" family and blow it up in her mind times 100 in size. Anyone noticed how in the taxi on the way home she just kept talking and talking about "what she went through" until it was the size of Texas? She totally blew everything waaaaaayyyyy out of proportion.

I kind of grew up with a fanatical mom when it comes to religion. I was sort of like the oldest girl but never bossed anyone around (I was the youngest and no children until I was older). In my experience, my mom seemed to either miss interpret the bible or was just lacking a lot of clarity of the words of the bible.

Don't get me wrong, she was not even close to "Ms. Christian". But had very strong views about "her" religious belief. And anyone who didn't believe what "she" believed was doomed to be destroyed. If it was a family member that once believed in her views and then decided they didn't anymore, she'd disown them basically.

My point with this is, I'll bet the older girl only takes on to her mom's ways because she doesn't want to see an episode like she did last night. I'm also sure that it wasn't that much of an act displayed by Ms. Christian either. Obviously she is used to manipulating her family and she uses the out burst "in the name of God" to keep them under her control.

I feel so sorry for her husband. You can tell he just wants her to be happy. But what he doesn't know is he will always experience her EXPLOSIONS if he doesn't nip it in the bud right now.

I can just see the feelings of oppression in the face of Brook. I could never imagine taking that crap off of two people. I'll bet she will be long gone when she's old enough to do so. But since the older girl (which by the way I don't think she realize how bad she is, she didn't seem vindictive to me) should be moving out with her 10 grand, maybe poor Brook will get some relief. Some how with a mom like miss Christian, I doubt it. She's more a control freak than she seem to be a Christian.
>

I was also a little turned off by who the astrologist lady was willing to believe this Christian nut over her own family. She didn't even seem to believe her children either...this disturbs me. I would never believe a stranger over my kids.

It will be etched in my mind forever how Ms. Christian turned everything around about the "new age" family and how she continued to spew untruths about them. All of which she blew it up to make herself look like the victim......UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH

Sandra

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Well ever since I saw the show I have been trying ot think of who margret reminds me of and I just now figured it out. Margret reminds me of Carrie's Mother from the Stephen King Book/Movie Carrie.

MysticalChicken 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MysticalChicken Click to send private message to MysticalChicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
I posted pretty much the same thing on Fans of Reality TV, but I also put "only louder." And they even have the same name--Margaret. I wonder if this Margaret ever dragged anyone into a closet to pray...

(Also, the Astrology Chick's name was Jeanne.)

Maddy555 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maddy555 Click to send private message to Maddy555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
Does anyone know where I can see a clip of this epsode? I missed it, and I am dying to see what everyone is talking about!

MysticalChicken 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MysticalChicken Click to send private message to MysticalChicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II"
The whole clip, from her walking in the door of her house to the very end of the show, can be seen here:

http://media.putfile.com/Lady-Goes-Crazy-on-Trading-Spouses

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •