The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I love the self rightious Christians"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

GATELY 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GATELY Click to send private message to GATELY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I love the self rightious Christians"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 10:56 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

I think the saying is something like, LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU! We all live with sin so who are we to judge. I felt like I could have just come through the TV, first to say how dare you to the blonde friend of the so called christian woman. Then I wanted to tell the lovely christian lady, that if her faith was so strong how could she fell so threatened by something as harmless as astrology. If anyone had a dark side to them it was the all mighty chirstian lady. I just hope the other lady understands that all christians do not act like that, and I also hope that the christian woman will ask God for forgiveness for her actions.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I love the self rightious Chris... angelane 11-03-05 1
   RE: I love the self rightious Chris... leianawd 11-03-05 2
       RE: I love the self rightious Chris... shayshay1 11-03-05 4
 RE: I love the self rightious Chris... PagongRatEater 11-03-05 3
   RE: I love the self rightious Chris... relax 11-06-05 5
   RE: I love the self rightious Chris... Jane57 11-14-05 12
 RE: I love the self rightious Chris... steppingrazor42 11-07-05 6
   RE: I love the self rightious Chris... TimbitGrrl 11-21-05 14
 Disgusting PagongRatEater 11-12-05 7
   RE: Disgusting Estee 11-12-05 8
       RE: Disgusting c25 11-13-05 9
           RE: Disgusting Naywyn 11-14-05 10
   RE: Disgusting Jenoc99 11-14-05 11
 Funny thing if no one noticed ChefE 11-16-05 13
   RE: Funny thing if no one noticed Lucyindasky24 11-26-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

angelane 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelane Click to send private message to angelane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
I am thoroughly horrified by the so-called frumpy "christian" woman's approach to the show and the other family's way of life. She should not have volunteered for this type of show as she is clearly an insecure,controlling, panic-ridden individual who hides behind the use of "God's" word and a so-called christian life (although she was the ONLY one who used vulgar curse words on the show!) to protect her from dealing with people from all walks of life. In addition, she is an extremely overweight, dental-hygienically challenged and overwrought and self-pious creature who could only find refuge among true christians in order to be accepted and have a feeling of belonging "anywhere"!
To top this show off...her friend, Cathryn(the blonde b***h) was so rude to Jeanne upon her first introduction to her. I am a Christian who is ashamed that this woman, Margaret, calls herself one, as she hasn't the vaguest idea of what Christianity is all about.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-05, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
No they don't have any idea of anything but what they want. Like I've said in another thread these "Christian" woman are probably the types who look down on others in judgement yet their own lives are in shambles and they probably decipher the bible into what they want it to mean. I have dealt with pushy religious people before but nothing like these woman.

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
This lady is real mental case she needs some meds right away, she hides behind the Bible with her hollier than thou adittude, but proved to be the biggest hypocrit there is,all the cussing she does and has her nerve to judge the other family yet they keep there composier through out the show, and her friend the blond b @tch was a mean c ,I bet she flipped out because the other women in her house was pretty and thin and it probly ate her up inside to know her husband was around her all this time, this crazy lady is a fat lazy b tch she is bossy treats her youngest daughter like a maid and her oldest daughter does the same thing , and her husband just humbly does everything for her ,I can't say she's a Christain, she's a Bible thumping judging b tch

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
That was one of the least Christian things that I've ever witnessed. I understand how/why she objects to these beliefs that she thinks are unGodly, but that just means SHE shouldn't embrace those things - not that she should reject the people. What kind of example of Christian love is that?

Worse than Margaret though was her little army of evil friends. I couldn't believe the way that they lambasted into that poor woman about her believes - and the smug look on blondie's face when she figured out how 'superior' she thought she was made my jaw drop.

At the start of the show, I was honestly prepared not to like either family. By most standards the MA family is a little spacey and I was half-expecting a redux of that San Francisco family that didn't let their kids wear shoes. But they are honestly NICE PEOPLE. I couldn't believe the way that mom gracefully accepted that pack of harpies attacks. The dad genuinely wanted to help Margaret broaded her horizons, but tried hard not to offend her either.

I am a Christian of strong beliefs. There is no way that Christ would ever treat a fellow human being - fallen or not - as disgustingly as these people acted. I hope that they watch it and are ashamed.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

relax 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail relax Click to send private message to relax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-05 AT 05:51 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 05:22 AM (EST)

It is frightening to see that kind of fanatical ignorance is alive and well in the United States of America. Fanaticism has fueled thousands of wars and destroyed millions of innocent lives in the past century alone. I hope shows like this help people to see where the true “evil” lives in mankind. If Heaven is filled with fanatical psychopaths, it’s no place I ever want to see, that is for DAMN sure!

Jane57 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-14-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jane57 Click to send private message to Jane57 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
I understand Margaret. She is a Christian who knows that psychics, astrology and paganism are not right, according to the Bible.

HOWEVER, she is ruled by fear, instead of faith in God.

She would not have freaked out if her faith in God was stronger than her fear of Satan.

She also might just be unbalanced. It's hard to tell.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
My favorite part is when she meets the psychic and she says "and that's when "God" took over"....I think she has God mixed up with the little voice in her head telling her to be so judgemental and rude.

TimbitGrrl 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TimbitGrrl Click to send private message to TimbitGrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I love the self rightious Christians"
LMAO.

OMG that woman was CRAZY! I feel so sorry for her family.

And I love how she refused the money at the end but then went and took it anyways because it held something good for her (gastric bypass). So she's really insanely mad and refusing the "evil" money but hey, it will buy something good for her so why not forget it's "evil" and use it. She's an idiot.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Disgusting"
I just have to say that, as a strong conservative Christian, this woman behaved in the most unChristian, unloving, horrible, deplorable and sad way that I could possibly imagine. I was horrified to listen to her screaming that that woman shouldn't have been in her house, spoken to her children or done ANYTHING with her family simply because she wasn't a Christian.

WHAT?!?!

Did Christ give her a special message to be rude to people, to not be loving or extend his love, to people who didn't believe in Him. Is that really the way to convince people how wonderful and loving your God is? What gives her the right to ask everyone who comes into her house if they are Christians or teaches that ALL non-Christians are evil?

She was a force for Satan in my opinion. She tore down the work of God, she was a HORRIBLE embassador for my faith, and she certainly did more to drive people away from Christ's church than to drive them toward it.

But of course none of this prevented the hypocrite from taking the money in the end. Because the Holy Spirit may have been rising up in her, but the Bill Collector must have been rising up too. Hopefully that poor granddaughter will get out of that poisoinous environment. I guarantee you that the rest of her family learned to be a bit more open minded. I truly hope that she watches this show and is embarassed and that she asks the MA family for forgiveness. How very, very awful.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Disgusting"
I truly hope that she watches this show and is embarassed and that she asks the MA family for forgiveness.

That, PRE, would be what's commonly known as 'a miracle'.

c25 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-13-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c25 Click to send private message to c25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Disgusting"
I thought that woman was CRAZY!!!!!! I was literally looking into and feeling the fear of her children. I could not believe how she acted at the end of the show. I have never seen a christian act as repulsive as she did at the end of the show.

Naywyn 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naywyn Click to send private message to Naywyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Disgusting"
I would say that the woman is mentally off... had that gut when I first watched the show, not from the pre-view of it... but rather how her family acted around her. Her husband acted like a beat dog, same with her youngest daughter... the granddaughter is not there yet as she is still young, but I could see her going that way... and the oldest, well, she acted like her mum, the whole can't beat them join them sort of thing.... So I would honestly not be too surprised that the melt down we all witnessed is something that happens fairly often in that house.

I would hope that the woman views this show and feels the shame she rightly should for the deplorable way she acted, and seeks help there after.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Disgusting"
This was disgusting: the way she "changed" into a christian-demon the second she stepped into the doorway of her own home! Did anyone else notice she dropped the facade and became the "true" Margaret?! She was grunting and groaning and sweating... it was gross. Not just gross to look at, but gross behavior. Her children and grand daughter looked truly horrified and scared, how sad for them. The husband was just like, "ho, humm.. mama's home" like its an everyday thing!
That woman is crazy. I hope she watched the show and felt ashamed of herself. However, I get the feeling that she and her posse of "friends" will watch the show and feel superior. Sick!
I truly felt sad for the MA family, because they really did try. They did everything that Margaret asked of them, but she did nothing they wanted. She wouldn't even throw a stick in the fire.. as I recall, she said, "I ain't doin' it" "I ain't doin it"
Atleast she has given my family someone to imitate this week when we get p*ssed about something.. lol.. I know thats ungodly but hey, I'm not that kind of Christian!!

ChefE 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChefE Click to send private message to ChefE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Funny thing if no one noticed"
She was scared of the Gargoyle............. What the heck do you think that is on top of the Notre Dam church, in Paris, France.... gargoyles. I learned when I was there (August 1978) that they were there to ward off evil.

I was born and baptized a Presbyterian, met my hubby and I converted to Catholicism (Roman Catholic). Personally I was VERY ashamed of the way that she acted. EXPECIALLY her friends they way that they made this other woman feel. The way that I see it, is that Marguriette (sp) was so "dark side" this and that, however her daughter "sinned" too, had a daughter out of wed lock and I didn't see her say anything about that. (I do applaud her for taking here daughter and grand daughter in please don't get me wrong). Her poor hubby. Those words are STILL ringing in my ears. "Well I was a skinny white boy and it was all that I could get!" You can't tell me he's happy! You can see it in his eyes and in his actions.

I only hope that the youngest daughter and the grand daughter can grow up to be open minded young women that can learn from all of this and be AWESOME ladies when they grow up. The youngest daughter seemed to have a good head on her shoulders! Despite the fact that her mom was lazy, and her sister was the 2nd mom like figure.

Lucyindasky24 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucyindasky24 Click to send private message to Lucyindasky24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Funny thing if no one noticed"
Good observations, ChefE! The women has a lot of nerve. I guess sleeping around and getting knocked up, and gluttony aren't sins anymore. I must also give props to Blue angel for the thoughts shared. (they locked that one as duplicate) The sad truth about it all is that their are many, just like her! Has anyone seen the Family Guy episode, when God called the (current) President Bush and asked him not to associate himself with God in public so much? If such things could only happen!

On the gargoyles, there are a couple of explainations. The one meantioned by ChefE is one that comes to mind the most for many. But here's another, maybe lesser known explaination for the origin of gargoyles: In the early 1200, i read somewhere that they were used to shed rainwater from building and keep that water from ruining the foundations. And it's thought that most were originally made from wood, some others from expensive stone. As time went on, they were more often than not made from stone, and many were made in the image of people and animals, then they were made into ugly forms of animal (as imagination took over, they look more like they do today, some scarier)

Sorry for the boring history lesson, just sharing!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •